1. DOMINATE: VAPING UNDERGROUND WINS BEST VAPE FORUM OF 2016
    CLICK HERE FOR THE VU THREAD AND RESULTS

Oldy but a goodie.

Discussion in 'What NOT to do!' started by snake94115, Sep 7, 2016.

1. snake94115

snake94115 Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    This happened to me a few years ago but thought y'all might still get a giggle out of it.

Originally written on Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:43 pm...Cheers!

Right before I went to bed last night I almost tossed my Inferno into the toilet bowl.I'm used to having a few puffs off a cigarette then I tossing it before bed.
    So my first d'oh moment.

2. Neunerball

Neunerball Gold Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    LOL.
    When I started vaping, I sometimes searched for my lighter. :)

gakudzu, snake94115 and Huckleberried like this.
  3. Huckleberried

Huckleberried ISO: Yoda Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I've done this over and over.

The worst I did, so far, was dropping one into a full cup of water. I keep water next to the bed at night, can't tell you how many times I've woken up for a vape, but instead of setting it back on the night stand, I put it in the cup of water. zzt zzzzt.

4. DonSteve

DonSteve New Member

Blog Posts:
    The first couple of months when I started vaping everytime someone asked me for a ciggy I'd actually start going through my pockets even tho' the mod is in my hand....
    Since then I've started offering them to share some e-juice (to pour a ml or two in their hand).

epemullen likes this.
  5. AndriaD

AndriaD The FDA can bite me. Vive la revolution! VU Donator Platinum Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I did that too! In the truck, I always kept a Bic in one of the little compartments in the dash, and once I actually got so far as to grab and flick it, though thankfully did not apply flame to the tip of my eRoll! :giggle: That was just one of the factors that encouraged me to look for something non-cigalike. :D

Andria

6. AndriaD

AndriaD The FDA can bite me. Vive la revolution! VU Donator Platinum Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I've had a few "Can I bum a smoke?" queries in parking lots, when they see the vapor; I just turn around and say "Does this look like a cigarette to you?" :giggle:

Andria

snake94115 likes this.
  7. snake94115

Blog Posts:
    Weirdest thing I've ever been asked while vaping out and about "Yo! What flavor Oreo* is that?"

*Apperently this is local hoodrat speak for a (Black & Mild)*
    [​IMG]

8. AndriaD

Blog Posts:
    I don't speak hoodrat, nor would I ever pay attention if anyone tried to speak it to me. I'd probably ask them "does this look like a cookie to you?" :giggle:

Andria

snake94115 likes this.
  9. kevinjp

kevinjp Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Ha I got told off it 2 birthday parties a month ago cause they needed a lighter for the candles :) I don't have 1 anymore.

10. AndriaD

Blog Posts:
    I ran into that problem some time ago, when I needed to burn a stray thread off some garment. Geez, no handy fire anymore. :giggle: I still keep a couple of Bics at home though; in case of blackouts and need to light candles, and also for flaming kanthal before I wrap a coil. :D

Andria

11. AndriaD

Blog Posts:
    My husband smoked those, just briefly; they do smell good for about the first third; passable for the middle third; like a fucking trash fire for the last third. :giggle:

Andria

snake94115 likes this.
  12. snake94115

Blog Posts:
    I still got a decent collection of lighters.The only 1 I use though currently is the stove lighter.

[​IMG]