Become a Patron!

ENDED - Om Vapors - 1st and 15th GIVEAWAY THREAD! Dozens of unique flavors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

happy valley

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Love the old classic....
5048_AChristmasCarolColor_lg.jpg

cepage1ca

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Little Drummer Boy is my favourite

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

bklynt

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Love your backstory and what you guys stand for, living for your dream. All of your flavors sound awesome, keep doing what you love :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I forgot hot funny Home Alone is.

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Congrats to @kpac73 for winning the contest this week!

No new contest at the moment. We need to catch up on all our holiday orders first. We will keep you guys in the loop, though.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to You and all your friends and family at OmVape! Thank You for all your awesome contests and especially your delicious juice!

mac63

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Started serious vaping 3 years ago - had used cig-a-likes off and on for 6 years before that. Did it to cut down on smoking but ended up quitting.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Highdust

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I started vaping cause my daughter, with a stupid ego pen with some craptastic carto, before that was some green nicotine cigalike. Now I have 2 kids and will live a lot longer for them.

I've been really wanting to try your juices! The Cobra and the yellow something from the express line. I keep putting stuff in the cart and talk myself out of it cause I've already bought too much vaping stuff at the time haha. Wife is pretty lenient on my Vape stuff and I want it to stay that way! Haha

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I won from OM vapors months ago. Amazing good flavor and the price is excellent. It is tough to beat this good of product for the price!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I started vaping as a stress relief. I used to chew and i felt like I should do something else other than dip... now I drip haha. So much cleaner and not nasty

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Sporkdroid

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I first started vaping back in '12, vaped successfully with the first 510 starter kit then the early 'short' battery ego. I eventually got down to 0 mg. quit vaping and threw all my stuff out in a move. Well I started smoking again. About 5 moths ago I went to a Local Vape Shop and got a Cupti. but didn't like any flavors that I was able to purchase locally. Last month again on a whim I stopped by my Local Vape Shop, got robbed on the price of an Asmodus Minikin V2 ($120) and a Cleito 120 ($35). Nevertheless, I love the devices I finally found a juice that I liked available locally Adrift from Marlin Steam. Great flavor profile for me. That same night I ordered my old daily vape from Tasty Vapor. I have been cigarette free now for 3 weeks, and have found several other juices online that are working great for me.

I am enjoying trying new juices as I feeling better with improved breathing. I look forward to trying some of your juices, the reincarnation line looks interesting.

Cheers!
:cheers:

Mojoe1976

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I started vaping about 3 years ago because I was sick of cigarettes.

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I first started vaping back in 2009. I had asthma from smoking and had to use a nebulizer and asthma medication. Last scan of my lung showed a touch of emphysema on my left lung. I need to quit badly. Onece I started vaping I never looked back. Cigarettes Stink! I Smoked for 35 years.

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I started about 5 years ago to get off of chewing tobacco, never looked back since

Kandi Land31

Member For 4 Years
After smoking for 20+ years with MANY failed attempts at quitting, And losing my dad to lung cancer, I decided to give vaping a shot. I bought my first lil cheapo 'starter kit' back in 2012 and seriously never took a single drag off of a cigarette again! And I've been happily vaping ever since! Best decision I've EVER made!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
After 45 years of smoking I never thought I could quit. Until I came down with a very bad case of the flu, pneumonia and bronchitis for 9 weeks. I was on breathing machines, inhalers and fever over 104. That was January 2015. As I was getting better my hubby took upon himself to look for an ecig for me. Our local drug store had plenty. He bought me 2 kinds. I liked the disposable cartomizer the best. Slowly but surely I wasn't getting up to go have a smoke. My breathing, taste and skin all improved. If not for my Sweetie thinking of vaping, I would be just a few months away from oxygen (per my Dr.)

Thanks for reviving the thread! I've got me some Om-Goodness. Outstanding flavors!
I think I still have things in my cart...including your ejuice. Yum!

Last edited:

Grego

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Quit two years ago...wait where did all this vape gear come from. Thankfully I didn't start vaping to save money

Lotus Insane

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Started vaping about year and a half ago. Just really needed to kick the habit after smoking 10+ years, so it really comes down to health related switch.

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I started vaping in march of 2015, because i was tired of being short of breath and paying out crazy money for something that was killing me.

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I started vaping to kick a 30+ year smoking habit. I tried the cheap gas station cigalikes but they were horrible and I got turned off of vaping. A friend of mine tried to get me into the Ego pens, but I was determined to swear off vaping! Then back around August, I saw someone vaping what smelled like a donut. So I asked him about it and he told me what kind of mod he had, (iStick Pico) how it worked, what the juice was and how much better they are than the cigalikes. Spending over 100 bucks a week for a pack and a half of Marlboro Mediums a day and feeling like garbage, I decided to give vaping another try. So back in November of last year, I stopped at one of the local vape shops and got a Subvod Mega TC and a free 30ml 6mg bottle of vanilla custard house juice (I'm at 3mg nic now) and that's when I had that "Why didn't I do this sooner?" moment. At first I coughed a lot but I quickly got used to it. And the taste was amazing! Since then, I've gone from a pack and a half a day down to 5 or 6 cigs a day and now down to maybe 3 ciggs a day. ( It's a process for me) but I plan to be cig free by the Summer. Fast forward to today, I am hooked on the awesome life saving hobby as well being bitten by the ModCollectingItis bug. :D I now have 9 different mods and 9 different tanks and rda's. :huh: I build my own coils as well as my own mods. Since I started vaping, I feel a million times better, I csn breath better, I taste food better, I have a ton more energy and my house smells like an ice cream shop / bakery instead of a dirty ashtray!
That's my story and I'm sticking to it! :cool:

Thank you for the awesome contest and congrats on a succesfull vape biz! :cheers:
I'd love to try some of the Omega Key Lime juice.

Shawn

Last edited:

logdawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I started vaping about 2 years ago to get my wife to stop nagging me to quit smoking. It worked the first day vaping was my last day smoking.

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I started vaping a couple weeks before Christmas in 2014. I smoked almost 2 packs/day and quit for several reasons, the high costs, the smell on clothes, car, etc. and general healthier choice. I was really surprised it worked as well as it has.

aquaholic2491

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
december 15, i didnt want to go out into the cold to smoke anymore. So i stopped by my vape shop, spent a lot of money and havent had a cigarette since.

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I started vaping in 09, at age 44 and smoking for 25/29 years (yes I took a 4.5 year break 2001-2005 I started up again) my doctor told me I had early signs of emphysema. I drastically reduced my smoking (2-3 a day) while struggling using the early vape gear but once I got my first iStick 30W and Melo Tank I was finally able to put down the stinkies for good. Feels good to be able to breathe again!

Last edited:

Lotus Insane

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Actually I should rephrase my last statement, I tried vaping a few years ago with a KGO eGo pen, didn't get the satisfaction of an actual puff or drag. I was smoking pipe at the time to get my nicotine fix, when I switched over to a regulated mod with a tank I was happy that it could imitate the feeling of exhaling a cloud of smoke from my lungs. After phasing in my vaping into my normal smoking times I just faded out the smoking and didn't think about the day I actually stopped on analogs. It's a bit of a bummer not knowing what your vape-anniversary is, but hey, its all good.

Nelg88

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I started vaping month and a half ago because cigs where making me feel lethargic and also the Chicago cold

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Le Furet

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I started vaping around 2014 in Paris with an eGo & a Le Petite Gros. But I was still smoking, difficult to be a non-smoker in France. ...and the 'fun' of vaping as we know it hadn't fully caught on over there. Never made the full switch until 11 months ago thanks to a quartet of Artery Nugget's at the ready. 3 years and a gazillion devices later, I breathe clean and my office looks like a vape shop owned by ferrets!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors