Become a Patron!

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Saint Patrick's Day Sale!

Scroll Until you reach the bottom for Maximum Savings!

Welcome to our E-liquid Sales and Promotions page. Here you will find the best vape deals. Whenever we are not having a sale the default deal is still an amazing $12.50 per 120 ML when you purchase two of our more bottles. There are also other ways to save money at Om Vapors through our, Giveaways, Rewards Program:

• You Can refer a friend and get you and your friend $5
  • You can earn 5% cash back by purchasing
  • Share our Site on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
  • Leave Reviews and much more!
120 ML Bottles are $7.77. All orders will receive at minimum 30 mL of extra e-liquid, some order may receive up to 240 MLS. Happy Saint Patrick's Day. Drink and Vape Responsibly.

So now you can try out some of our more expensive lines for only $7.77 a 120 mL like:

Umba Vape Tastemakers

Umba Vape The Blends Line

Fayette Reserve

Om's Whole Tobacco Alkaloids

And all other E-liquids

Please note: We are not able to take requests and all extra vape juice will be random. The nicotine concentration of the 30 mLs will be the same strength or lower. Thanks in advance!

This offer has been extended until 3/14/2019

This sale applies to all 120 mL bottles on our site!

News and Updates

No ID, No Problem

Ware using an age verification system to verify your orders with no more need to send a photo ID or submit any personal information beyond name, address, and birth date. An occasional order may be flagged by agechecker.net that prompts for an ID check. This encounter is rare, however, as over 95% of orders process normally, without this prompting.

Customer Rewards Program Live

Each $20 you spend gets you 5% cash back. That’s $1 you get back for every $20 you spend. There has never been a better time to place a big order, especially with Christmas right around the corner. Go ahead and get your last minute gift for that vaper in your family, and get rewarded!

How it works: Every dollar spent gets you 5 points back. A point is equivalent to a penny. 100 points equals $1. You can redeem points any time, once you have enough, by going to your account page and scrolling to the bottom. Click “Redeem” when you have enough points, and the rest is simple! Your redeemed points are in the form of a gift certificate.

Other Reminders

All our bases now come in black bottles to protect better against UV light breaking down the nicotine (to put it in the quickest, simplest terms). Remember to store your juice in a dark, cool environment.

We sell gift certificates online, from $1 to $100. You can redeem your rewards points for these certificates when you have accumulated enough. Gift certificates make great gifts, and can also help those of you on a budget stay on budget.

Don’t forget to leave us a review at:

$0.01 30ml Offers

You can receive a $0.01 bottle of our om express line, which normally retail for 7.99 AFTER YOUR SUBTOTAL is over $40.

WTA's (Whole Tobacco Alkaloids)
A staple of our business, something we believe sets us apart from most other online vape shops, is our line of WTA products.

Many vapers are former smokers, and recreating the taste of tobacco for you that are is often a necessary component for providing an effective cessation product.

Not only do we offer a variety of concentrations, from 0mg to 36mg, in both PG and VG, we offer both flavored and unflavored options. You can use the unflavored base to build your own custom flavors, or get our honey or our caramel vanilla WTA's!

DIY COMING SOON!

Work Environment
All Om Vapors juices are mixed and bottled in a 400 square foot clean room with all stainless steel equipment and sufaces.

Our cleanroom features an airflow system with an output of 2000 CFM.

We use pharmeserutical grade lubricants and sanitizers to ensure we operate in a sterile environment, and anyone working in the cleanroom is overseen by our chemist and in full PPE.

Om Vapors products and producers are both held to the highest possible standards!

The Inception of Om Vapors

We started as two friends with a dream of creating fun, creative vapor products while attending the University of Kentucky.

After earning degrees in business and chemistry respectively, we became Om Vapors in 2015.

After months of flavor testing and preparation, we launched our business to the world November 2015 with just 5 staple flavors, the ones many of you guys have come to directly associate with our name, such as The Tiger, Mantra, and Mindful Monkey.

Now, less than a year later, we have dozens of flavors and multiple product lines, all prepared in an industry standard clean room by our mad scientist! We now employ a number of highly qualified and highly educated employees to help us keep growing and delivering the goods.

Each batch of juice goes through refractometry testing to ensure the highest quality e-liquid. Also, we tested our products through an independent, accredited lab to check for diketones and other known harmful substances found in tobacco products, which we DO NOT ALLOW.

Our ultimate goal is to get our community smoke free, enrich lives, and provide a fun, expressive recreation while doing so.

"Breathe Easy"
-Om Vapors staff

Last edited:

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
lol figures runs right up until the day before payday.

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
We're new so we only have five flavors in our lineup, but we will be adding more this summer. Everything seems to be a win with most of our customers! If you want a banana pudding that will change your mind about banana flavors, I would suggest ordering the "Mindful Monkey". We also carry a very good apple jacks flavor, called "The Tiger".

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We're new so we only have five flavors in our lineup, but we will be adding more this summer. Everything seems to be a win with most of our customers! If you want a banana pudding that will change your mind about banana flavors, I would suggest ordering the "Mindful Monkey". We also carry a very good apple jacks flavor, called "The Tiger".
How come you guys don't have an IG ACCOUNT?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Less flavors, better quality
Compare to others that sell tons of EJUICE flavors
And send you out CRAPPY SHIT

VAPE IT

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@OmVape Your post in our Coupons forum has been moved to here, our Unlisted Vendors. Please familiarize yourself with our forum rules at the link below.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll take a gamble for them prices, only 2 juices that took my fancy, but went straight for the bigger bottles :)

Qty | Description | Price Each | Total Price
----------------------------------------------------------------------
1 | Nirvana | $7.50 | $33.99
Size: 120 mL +$26.49
Nicotine Concentration: 3 mg/mL
Nicotine Type: USP Nicotine

1 | Mindful Monkey | $7.50 | $33.99
Size: 120 mL +$26.49
Nicotine Concentration: 3 mg/mL
Nicotine Type: USP Nicotine
Subtotal $67.98
Less Coupon OmWeekend08 ($42.15)
Subtotal $25.83
Tax $0.00
Shipping (Flat Rate - Worldwide) $3.99
Balance Due $29.82

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For that price I had to try a couple 120 mils....if its good, I wouldn't mind paying the full shot.

Items
Qty Description Price Each Total
2 Mindful Monkey
  • Price Each: $7.50
  • Size:120 mL +$26.49
  • Nicotine Concentration:6 mg/mL
  • Nicotine Type:USP Nicotine
$33.99 $67.98
Subtotal: $67.98
Less Coupon OmWeekend08: ($42.15)
Subtotal: $25.83
Tax : $0.00
Shipping (Flat Rate - Worldwide): $3.99
Total: $29.82
Balance Due: $29.82

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For that price I had to try a couple 120 mils....if its good, I wouldn't mind paying the full shot.

Items
Qty Description Price Each Total
2 Mindful Monkey
  • Price Each: $7.50
  • Size:120 mL +$26.49
  • Nicotine Concentration:6 mg/mL
  • Nicotine Type:USP Nicotine
$33.99 $67.98
Subtotal: $67.98
Less Coupon OmWeekend08: ($42.15)
Subtotal: $25.83
Tax : $0.00
Shipping (Flat Rate - Worldwide): $3.99
Total: $29.82
Balance Due: $29.82
If they fuck this up, the whole VU community will know it, and for sure the other forum will know it as well... Don't f this up OM

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got my order in today, shipped 2 day priority, so came fast :D

Glass bottles for those who care, personally I prefer plastic, as easier to fill up tanks. Very well packaged, and no chance of damage.

hKSYEnF.jpg

Did a quick dripper test with each juice, and will say, I am impressed for the price :shades:

Nirvana (blueberry donut) is just as described, with no flavor overpowering the other, the blueberry is light, but not found a very strong blueberry flavor yet, I like the sweetness of the sugar glaze too.

Mindful Monkey (banana pudding) is the bomb, one of the best banana flavors I've had, nice sweet banana and can really taste the vanilla wafers too, this bottle won't last long, and will sure be ordering more of this in the future, especially if have these sales often.

Omvapes earns a 9/10 from me, and would recommend people to try them :ejuice:

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
If they fuck this up, the whole VU community will know it, and for sure the other forum will know it as well... Don't f this up OM
We won't fuck it up! We can guarantee that Mindful Monkey will be one of you favorite banana juices.

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just in case you missed the last sale we are having another one up until the end out the month! Use coupon code "omweekend16" to save up to 70 percent off of regular price. No minimum purchase is necessary. If you purchase from us please leave a review at each of the links below. Thanks for checking us out and remember to "Breathe Easy"!

You can check us out on our Facebook page(http://facebook.com/omvape), Juice DB(https://www.juicedb.com/business/2747/om-vapors/juices), and website(http://omvapors.com).

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi, all!

There are 3 days left in our 70% off sale. This sale applies to all products from omvapors.com. There are no price or quantity limits necessary, but we encourage you to try as many flavors as possible. The coupon code is "undergroundvapers"

SHOP HERE(http://omvapors.com)

15mL = $2.70
30mL = $4.49
120mL = $11.99

Listed below are our current flavor profiles. We also offer custom concentrations and WTA's. Stay posted for more flavors to come soon.

The Cobra - Much like a cobra, this flavor can catch you off-guard. This juice's profile is a combination of rich, milky ice cream, layered with mouthwatering strawberries, speckled with a layer of warm, fluffy cake crumbs.

Mindful Monkey - The Mindful Monkey is Mom’s banana pudding in vape form. This delectable mixture is a combination of ripe bananas, creamy vanilla pudding, and sprinkles of crisp, delectable vanilla wafers.

Nirvana - Get ready to enter a state of eternal bliss with Nirvana. Nirvana is a savory blueberry donut, baked around a fluffy, moist, appetizing cake, coated with a sugary glaze.

Mantra - Mantra is a tropical blend of garden-fresh strawberries, peaches and mangos, pureed into a cool, refreshing green tea with honey.

The Tiger - The Tiger is perfect for the morning vaper. This cereal Flavor is a fusion of sugarcoated apples and delectable grains, sprinkled satisfactorily with brown sugar and cinnamon inside a bowl of cool, refreshing milk.

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Running May 6th-May 9th, use coupon code "OMWEEKEND70" to get 70% off order of e-liquids from omvapors.com. No minimum purchase necessary.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@OmVape See your IM's .. Second warning!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My order arrived a few days ago....I bought Mindful Monkey, I have to say I really like it, the low low cost was a bonus....!

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@OmVape
I was playing on the website and this popped up when I added wta to cart (I wanted to see where to apply coupon code to see if product was included)
This is a copy/paste from your website.
Your connection is not secure

The owner of omvapors.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

Learn more…

Report errors like this to help Mozilla identify misconfigured sites

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just in case you missed the last sale we are having another one up until the end out the month! Use coupon code "omweekend16" to save up to 70 percent off of regular price. No minimum purchase is necessary. If you purchase from us please leave a review at each of the links below. Thanks for checking us out and remember to "Breathe Easy"!

You can check us out on our Facebook page(http://facebook.com/omvape), Juice DB(https://www.juicedb.com/business/2747/om-vapors/juices), and website(http://omvapors.com).

The sale will continue through July 7th!
"Breathe, Easy"

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
SHOP NOW

15 MLS - 3.59
30 MLS - 5.99
120 MLS - 14.99

Hi, all! We have a few announcements regarding our company. There are two parts to this post.

Like our E-liquid?

If you like our e-liquid and want to help us out leave a review at the link below. It only takes a minute and we will greatly appreciate it!

FACEBOOK

JUICE DB

TWITTER

INSTAGRAM

….Now on to the interesting stuff!

NEWS

Let’s start with the most exciting news first! Two flavors from our “Reincarnation” line will be released Monday, July 8th. These flavors will be kept secret until their release. However for an exclusive chance to beta test them sign up for our newsletter. We are giving away samples with each purchase. The first 100 people to use the initial coupon code will receive a 10 ml sample of each flavor while the first 200 people that use the second code will receive one of the two new flavors randomly!

We now require all customers from California, NYC, and Hawaii to submit a Photo Id Verifying that they are over 21 to our email [email protected] and to include their invoice number in the subject line. The card must match the billing or shipping information of the person placing the order.

We recently removed the WTA and custom concentrations options from our website. The new concentrations for flavored e-liquids are 0, 1.5, 3, 6, and 9 mg. The unflavored bases are still available in WTA’s and 100 percent pure USP nicotine. The concentrations available for these are 0, 12, 24, 36.

We understand that many of our customers loved these option but they slowed down our ability to fulfill orders in a timely manner.

Our current line up consists of:

The Cobra -This juice's profile is a combination of rich, milky ice cream, layered with mouthwatering strawberries, speckled with a layer of warm, fluffy cake crumbs.

Mantra - a tropical blend of garden-fresh strawberries, peaches, and mangos, pureed into a cool, refreshing green tea with honey.

Mindful Monkey - Mom’s banana pudding in vape form. This delectable mixture is a combination of ripe bananas, creamy vanilla pudding, and sprinkles of crisp, delectable vanilla wafers.

Nirvana - a savory blueberry donut, baked around a fluffy, moist, appetizing cake, coated with a sugary glaze.

The Tiger - sugar coated apples and delectable grains, sprinkled satisfactorily with brown sugar and cinnamon inside a bowl of cool, refreshing milk.

"Breathe Easy"
-Om Vapors staff

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Coupon code valid indefinitely: "VU60" - 60 percent off of all flavored e-juices
Free shipping at $25.
International shipping to most destinations.
[URL='http://omvapors.com/']SHOP NOW

Sign up for our newsletter for weekly deals and contests(it is in the top right-hand corner of the page)

Hi, all!

We're a new company that specializes in diketone free vape products. All of our e-liquids are created through months of experimentation and crafted with the utmost care. Once we feel that our e-liquids are ready for the market we have a panel of vapers try them in a single blind study. If our juice passes all of our tests then we release it. Even after our e-liquids hit the market we are constantly tweaking to make them more universally appealing.

Another product that we offer is WTA's. WTA's, or whole tobacco alkaloids are a form of nicotine that contains some of the trace alkaloids that are removed during the normal extraction process. The trace alkaloids are . Our WTA's are 95 percent nicotine, 5 percent trace alkaloids. We sell our WTA's as a base in 0, 12, 24, and 36 mg. In addition to WTA's, we have standard USP nicotine that is 100 percent pure. We use this in all of our flavored e-liquids. They are available in 0, 1.5, 3, 6 9 mg.

We are currently expanding our DIY section to include concentrated flavoring, cotton, coils, bottles(plastic and glass), base(WTA and USP nicotine), syringes(1ml, 5ml, 10ml), unicorn bottles, ceramic tweezers, pour spouts and VG/PG(0 mg).

Our current line-up consists of:

Ascension - Rasberry, pomegranate, vanilla moose cake - to be released 07/18/16
Cobra - Strawberry ice cream, with cake crumbs
Mantra - Strawberry, peach, green tea, with mango puree
Mindful monkey - Banana pudding, vanilla wafers.
Nirvana - Blueberry cake donut
Tiger - Apple cereal, brown sugar, milk, cinnamon
Zen - Guava pastry, icing - to be released 07/18/16

Thanks for taking the time to check us out!

"Breathe Easy"
[/URL]

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
NOTE: Orders may take 1-4 business days to process due to high sales volume and product popularity.

[Shop now] (http://omvapors.com)

Sale:

Use coupon code “OmFantasyDraft70” to receive 70% off your order. This applies to our 2016 and our Reincarnation lines only. Order must be greater than $15 after applying discounts for it to apply. Orders over $25 still receive free DOMESTIC shipping (applies to continental US orders only).

I have 3 fantasy drafts this weekend. I dunno about the rest of my crew, they don’t geek out to sports quite as much as me. But did you see Zeke for the Cowboys last night!!! Rookie lowered the shoulder and the boom. That’s not my team, but I can’t wait to see him and Gurley tear up the league this year (surely I’m not tipping my hat to who I’m taking 1st round, right!). Anyways, make sure to have your vape handy as you make those critical first picks. And breathe deeply for the deep sleepers this season.

Legal Stuff:

- All DOMESTIC customers will submit a photo ID to purchase (International orders don’t fall under FDA regulations currently)

- Photo ID must be submitted each time a purchase is made

- Photo ID address must match either billing or shipping address of order unless government ID is used for purchase (no address verification with gov’t ID)

- Must be at least 18 years old to purchase ANYTHING (even 0 nic concentration)

- Must be 21 to purchase any product for residents of California, Hawaii, and NYC

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
At $7.99 for a 30ml, get that sour candy you love for less than the cost of the movie ticket!

visit us at omvapors.com

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@OmVape, as an Unlisted Vendor, you are allowed only one thread in this section. All threads have been merged. Please, feel free to contact @SMOKIE if you would like to apply for your own sub-forum. Those are also free of charge, require that you've been in business at least 6 months and place a VU Graphic on your home page.

Updates for your site and future posts in this section need to stay in this thread only. You are welcome to edit your titles to reflect any specials, or updates.

Thank you!

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hurry and use code "SeptemberEnds35" to get 35% off Om Express products, making our 30ml's $4.99 on this line! Orders over $25 get a one cent 30ml with order, using code "budget30" and you get free shipping to boot! Hurry. This sales ends when September does.

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
"OctoberTreats35" gets you 35% off Om Express products.
"OctoberTreats70" gets you 70% off 2016, Reincarnation, Fayette Reserve, and WTA!!!
Hurry while supplies last.

-Show us some love by commenting your favorite fall treats!

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The current sale continues through Oct. 10!
OctoberTreats35 - 35% off Express
OctoberTreats70 - 70% off 2016, Reincarnation, Fayette Reserve, and WTA!!!

Breathe Easy

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
This thread has undergone a massive overhaul so we can keep you guys, the backbone of our business, in the loop about all the important things happening with our business, and clarify the awesome sales we are offering.

We hope to do business with you soon! Show some love below and comment "Breathe Easy"

Happy Friday!
-Om Vapors Team

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Try Divine pebble for $3.99 with "OmTreats50" valid until 10/20/16!

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
New sales!!!
OmExpress50 (50% off) gets you a 120ml from our Om Express line for $11.99
OmPremium70 (70% off) gets you a 120ml from 2016, Reincarnation, Fayette Reserve, or WTA for $14.99

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Prices currently slashed across the board! Check our our website and take advantage while the deals last.

VU Sponsors