Become a Patron!

Om Vapors Mantra and Cobra

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'll start this off by saying I received these juices free of charge but this will not affect my opinion in any way. Juices came came packaged very securely in the box. The bottles are glass and labels are professionally done and geared towards adults.

Mantra - This juice is a blend of everything I like so I was excited to try it. It has strawberries, peaches, mangos, honey and green tea. Even though it has everything I like in it I don't know if I would have necessarily combined all of these ingredients but I decided to give it a try in an effort to expand my own personal flavor profile. I get most of the fruit on the inhale. The inhale consists of mostly peaches and mangos, I do not get a lot of strawberry. The exhale is where this juice excels. I get nothing but green tea and honey with the honey being more dominant. The flavor of this juice is surprisingly pleasant and sweet without being too sweet at the same time. Really enjoyed this juice and I see myself adding this to my juice collection in the near future. Definitely a real nice summertime vape.

Cobra - I love strawberry juices in general so this is the one I expected to like. My favorite strawberry and ice cream vape is Carnival from Five Fold Vapors. This juice tastes like a dryer, cakier version of it with fresher strawberries. Just putting it in the same breath with Carnival is a huge compliment. It is very well done. The ingredients are ice cream, strawberries and cake crumbs. The cake crumbs are what you get on the inhale. The strawberries and ice cream really hit nice on the exhale. The strawberries taste very fresh and ice cream is real creamy. So far this my favorite Om Juice. This juice could definitely be moved into my rotation as an ADV.

Both juices are what I would call high quality juices. I got both in 3mg of nic and they are 80vg/20pg. Both juices produce nice, thick, dense, flavorful clouds. I would say give this company a try. I know I am going to order more of their juices and try some other flavors. I also like the fact that the owner is an active member and I like supporting the places that support this forum. These juices are Deucesjack approved.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors