Become a Patron!

ENDED - Om Vapors - 1st and 15th GIVEAWAY THREAD! Dozens of unique flavors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Om Express - Spectrum
2016 line - Nirvana
Reincarnation line - Omega
Fayette reserve - Peach Hazel
Om WTA - Reality
DIY section - Unflavored Whole Tobacco Alkaloid Base (WTA Nic)

I have been curious about the benefits of WTA for my cravings.

Unfortunately as a newbie I haven't found an ADV yet, but tobacco flavor and that Spectrum sound so tasty.

I wish I knew about your site before seeing this contest. The links were not working.

Edit: I think I posted the wrong thing for this week. I'll leave it though.

What I love about vaping:

1. It really helps me stay off the now stinky cigarettes.
Having vaped actually makes them smell and taste terrible. Cigs smelled irresistably good before I vaped, or if I haven't vaped in a while.

2. The fun of having a nice cloud come out.
It actually kinda scared me the first time I made a real big accidental cloud. I will always remember going outside the laundrymat to vape when I got an urge from seeing and smelling a person smoking out there. I took a long draw and then my accidental cloud slowly moved to, and seemed to "consume" the smoker that was downwind from me. I was shocked and apologetic, but at the same time I was internally laughing my butt off at how cool that was.

3. All of the flavors and types I can choose from instead of the limited flavors of cigarettes.

4. Knowing that I have a good chance of living longer than my mother and best friend that were both lost to lung cancer if I can keep off the stinky cigs.

Last edited:

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Next leg of our giveaway:

Favorite Christmas show?

1 winner gets a $20 gift card.

Winner picked next week.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
My favorite Christmas show would be Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
My favorite Christmas movie would be A Christmas Story ( You'll shoot your eye out)- I love that movie!

:inlove:

Klm

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My favorite Christmas movie is anything on hallmark. I could binge watch those Christmas love stories all day every day.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

happy valley

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
wonderfullife.jpg

philbh

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
A Christmas Story. I watch every Christmas Eve with my daughters...

Blazel78

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So many of them to choose from. I guess if I had to pick one Rudolph the Red-Nosed reindeer is my favorite. But Frosty the Snowman comes in a close second. I still crack up everytime I hear that fake New York accent

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like so many of them it's really hard to pick a favorite! If I had to pick I would say Id have to go with the original cartoon version of How the Grinch Stole Christmas! We were having a conversation the other day about weather The Nightmare Before Christmas is considered a Christmas movie or a Halloween? I think its both! Anyhow thanks again!
Good luck everyone!

Sent from my ALCATEL 4015T using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Every year I watch Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer and Frosty the Snowman. Brings back warm and fuzzy memories.

kpac73

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I haven't seen grandma got run over by a reindeer in a long time it makes me laugh! I do love the original Rudolf tho. Clay animation is amazing one of my favorites!

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great question!! I would have to say A Charlie Brown Christmas, I used to love watching it as a kid and then with my kids. My children are adults now so I haven't watched that in a while. Thanks

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks all! I just ordered up a handful of one's to test out! If they taste as good as they sound I'm gonna love them! Prices are really great too!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
So good of OmVaporrs to keep this going one more time.
Got my digits crossed!

Thejkaz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just wanted to say thank you to OmVapors. I won a couple weeks ago and got a bottle of Divine Pebbles and Toasted. I really liked the Divine Pebbles as did some of my vaping buddies. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who like desert type flavors. I know it a fruity pebbles cereal flavor but as I usually only vape desert flavors I feel this falls well within that realm. Just a side note, I think they have some of the best pricing I have seen anywhere for vape juice. I look forward to purchasing many more bottles from them.

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I just wanted to say thank you to OmVapors. I won a couple weeks ago and got a bottle of Divine Pebbles and Toasted. I really liked the Divine Pebbles as did some of my vaping buddies. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who like desert type flavors. I know it a fruity pebbles cereal flavor but as I usually only vape desert flavors I feel this falls well within that realm. Just a side note, I think they have some of the best pricing I have seen anywhere for vape juice. I look forward to purchasing many more bottles from them.
We really appreciate that! Glad you'd recommend the product. Leave us a review on juicedb to help us get the word out?

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am excited to receive my stuff! I will toss a review up on here once I tasted all 4 I ordered. Great prices btw!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We don't know what to do for Topic #3 yet. @OmVape
Next leg of our giveaway:

Favorite Christmas show?

1 winner gets a $20 gift card.

Winner picked next week.
Congrats @pizzadave80
You will be PM'd shortly!

Gonna keep this current contest going another week. All previous entries still alive. Accepting new entries. Same prize. One more winner gets a $20 gift certificate.

I think it's the same as before.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The Santa Clause (Tim Allen). Original and the squeal. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors