Become a Patron!

ENDED - Om Vapors - 1st and 15th GIVEAWAY THREAD! Dozens of unique flavors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I started vaping in 2013 and haven't smoked since, i never thought i could quit so forgot the date my journey began. It started with the pen/ego type and have grown from there. I have my life back and a part of a really supportive community.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Apparently so. It's been running for over 2 months now.

Why do I vape? I was having shortness of breath than usual. I've gone to his Family Practice since I was only 10 yrs old. He tells it like it is; Smoking was going to put me on oxygen within 2 years, if not sooner.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Due to lack of response by vendor, this thread is being closed.

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL I'm still waiting on my OM order from 2 weeks ago to ship.......

sent from craptastic taptalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

An order you placed or a win from here in the forum?

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
An order on the April 1 sale

Ouch, might want to get on the horn with them and see what's up. I ordered on 4/1 and got a tracking # on 4/6, I got my package at the front door on 4/10

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

Mine from April 1st (well 2nd order of 2) just shipped today they were pretty backed up

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ouch, might want to get on the horn with them and see what's up. I ordered on 4/1 and got a tracking # on 4/6, I got my package at the front door on 4/10
The funny thing is that I just got an email asking to review my purchase. I promptly replied to the email, nothing to review since y'all haven't shipped out my order yet.

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I fully understand.
Just thought it was funny to get an email aboutr eviewing something they haven't shipped.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
So, we have no rules for this week...or is it over?

monsterlove

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
>To enter, tell us how and why you started Vaping

I worked at a small shop and the owner vaped. He hated me smoking and so he got me a starter kit. I was pretty happy to get free stuff and I could vape it all day while I worked and found I didn't really need a cigarette. I did start smoking again a year later but now I'm back to vaping and more into it than ever, vaping has moved on quite a bit in those few years I missed.

I'd love to try a WTA liquid. I've not even tried a NET tobacco yet though to be honest.

Gavlan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
My Doc advised me to quit smoking so I did and vaping was a natural progression path for me , so I did that too.
Happy camper now,,,,, tobacco flavors for me,,, always.

Nameitman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for my voucher I'll be trying y'all out soon. My OP Was March 30 if that helps anyone

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
I think they have gotten a lot more orders than they ever expected. They might ship a little slow, but their flavors are so good
Yeah they seem to be quite busy. I got an e-mail the day after I placed my order saying that there were several orders ahead of mine that were waiting to be filled before mine could be shipped out. It took about 2 weeks to get my order, but it was well worth the wait! The flavors I got are awesome.

I got Monkey Business - Banana pudding, whipped cream and vanilla waffers.
Omega - Key lime coconut cheesecake
Tropics - Pineapple upside down cake.

Shawn

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hi guys,

We have been very busy recently and for us to be able to keep up with the contest, we have change the rules. Winners will be chosen the 1st and 15th every month.

Gift certificates will now cover the products only, shipping costs will be covered by the winner.

Gc's wont be able to be combined with current promotions and will reflect the value of a single 30 ml, 60 ml, or 120 ml from any of our lines.

For this contest let us know the best deal that you received on e-liquid!

VapingGuitarist

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
180ml's of e-juice for $6.00 shipping from OMVape was the best deal I've had with buying e-juice!

Shawn

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
$.99 SauceLA sale. 1050ml for $34 shipped.

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The best deal I got was 50$ worth of vapewild for free.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
This is why I started vaping. Smoking op my health I was looking up to two packs of cigarettes a day and I decided that I want to live so everything baby.

This lady loves to vape. Non-smoker since Mothers Day 2014. Best decision for better health and longer life.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Round 2: Best deal on eliquid I found was $10 for 120ml.

Round 1: In January 2015 I came down with viral pneumonia which lasted 9 weeks. The hospital said I didn't have pneumonia but said I had a mild onset of bronchitis as I sat there with a 104 temperature. I was finally strong enough to see my family doctor of 46 years. X-ray showed COPD and was told that if I didn't quit I'd be on oxygen within 2-6 months. He put me on a nebulizer (breathing machine), Albuterol inhaler, etc. as though I was in a hospital.

My husband was so concerned, he went to our local drug store and bought me 2 kinds of disposable cartomizer kits. Had it not been for him, I'd still be smoking and, probably on oxygen.

Last edited:

Paskal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I started vaping back in March 2013, because I want to quit smoking. Prior to that, I smoke almost 2 pack of 20's everyday. Main reason to quit is because I'll be married in June 2013, trying to get fresh start with my wife.

I successfully quit smoking the same day I start vaping. At that time, I'm using Joyetech eVic mod (11W) and Smok DCT Carto tank (1.8ohm LOL) together with Hanseng Menthol 12mg. Its working really great! The first one week is hell, but I got through just fine :)

iamTEZR

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Best deal is from you guys when you had $8.99 for 120ml. That was a great deal.

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
For the next contest, give me some ideas so we can keep this going lol.

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow thankyou so much!!!!!!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Word games also work well.

Good idea on the Memes, Axel.

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
How about a word game where you have to use REAL names like James, Rhonda, Charles....and the next person has to use the last letter of the name to post another person's name. We haven't done that before. Or at least as long as I've been here. @OmVape

iamTEZR

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That's a great idea Ms. Trixy. I like that. Or word games using people's Forums Name. Or Rhymes word chain. Or post a photo and let the next person caption the photo. Or 2-3 words and the following person can use 1 of the 2-3 words to create a new 2-3 words of their own.
I'm sure there's plenty of games out there so we can continue these cool giveaways ;)

Jasonrecio

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What about a handcheck pic aday,then random pick on last day

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Getting ready for my hospital and rehab... So I put an order in...

Size: 60 ml LDPE bottle with childproof - $4.00
Nicotine Concentration: 1.5 mg" width="80" align="left" style="outline: none; text-decoration: none; max-width: 100%; float: left; clear: both; display: block; padding: 0px 10px 0px 0px; width: 80px !important;">TSD6015 Toasted
Nicotine Concentration: 1.5 mg

$11.99 x 1

$11.99

Nicotine Concentration: 1.5 mg" width="80" align="left" style="outline: none; text-decoration: none; max-width: 100%; float: left; clear: both; display: block; padding: 0px 10px 0px 0px; width: 80px !important;">BKD6015 Baked

$11.99 x 1

$11.99

Nicotine Concentration: 1.5 mg" width="80" align="left" style="outline: none; text-decoration: none; max-width: 100%; float: left; clear: both; display: block; padding: 0px 10px 0px 0px; width: 80px !important;">TWO6015 The Wild One

$11.99 x 1

$11.99

Size: 120 ml LDPE bottle with childproof - $12.00
Nicotine Concentration: 1.5 mg" width="80" align="left" style="outline: none; text-decoration: none; max-width: 100%; float: left; clear: both; display: block; padding: 0px 10px 0px 0px; width: 80px !important;">YDR1215 Yellow Dream

$19.99 x 1

$19.99

Nicotine Concentration: 1.5 mg" width="80" align="left" style="outline: none; text-decoration: none; max-width: 100%; float: left; clear: both; display: block; padding: 0px 10px 0px 0px; width: 80px !important;">CAF6015 Cafe #7

$11.99 x 1

$11.99

Nicotine Concentration: 1.5 mg" width="80" align="left" style="outline: none; text-decoration: none; max-width: 100%; float: left; clear: both; display: block; padding: 0px 10px 0px 0px; width: 80px !important;">BHT1215 Blue Harvest

$19.99 x 1

$19.99

Size: 30 ml LDPE bottle with childproof
Nicotine Concentration: 1.5 mg" width="80" align="left" style="outline: none; text-decoration: none; max-width: 100%; float: left; clear: both; display: block; padding: 0px 10px 0px 0px; width: 80px !important;">TGR3015 The Tiger
Size: 30 ml LDPE bottle with childproof

$9.99 x 1

$9.99

Nicotine Concentration: 1.5 mg" width="80" align="left" style="outline: none; text-decoration: none; max-width: 100%; float: left; clear: both; display: block; padding: 0px 10px 0px 0px; width: 80px !important;">DPS1215 Divine Pebbles

$19.99 x 1

$19.99

This lady loves to vape. Non-smoker since Mothers Day 2014. Best decision for better health and longer life.

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So. Excited to try them all out. Whoop Whoop !!!

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are many different types of contest to run and we'll participate in all of them. Your brand is well loved in this forum and we appreciate your generosity that you show to our community so we thank you for the love you show us, a big thank you from all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors