Become a Patron!

Om Vapors

redspidermonkee

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
does anyome have experience with these guys I'm waiting for an order from them to ship 4 almost 3 weeks now and they are not answering my emails

cvcrcr99

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I remember trying them out wayyy back when they first started. Well, maybe about a year/18 months ago. The juice was unvape-able and I had to get rid of it. It was supposed to be strawberry donut or something and tasted like straight play-doh. My assumption is that they scrapped that sh!t and started over as I don't hear many complaints.

Never heard of any problems with the Customer Service however. If you do not have a tracking number, file a claim with your credit card/bank/PayPal. That'll get their attention. If they ignore that, you'll get your money back and will be able to take the money elsewhere. Many other vendors on this board who are fantastic in everyway.

GBusafvet95

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I finally received an order I placed about that time. When I placed the order, they did mention there would probably be a delay. No harm, no foul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theclaw20

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Amazing juice for great prices. They are my go to. Make sure to use coupon codes to get the very best prices.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

theclaw20

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm waiting for an order from them to ship 4 almost 3 weeks now and they are not answering my emails

Ok that sounds bad.

I know I said that they are my "go-to", but I've only ordered from them 1x. I say go to, because I ordered tons of juice on a promo code, and since receiving the juice, the rest of my juice is collecting dust because the Om juice is so good. I plan on ordering more from Om soon, but your experience concerns me.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Ok that sounds bad.

I know I said that they are my "go-to", but I've only ordered from them 1x. I say go to, because I ordered tons of juice on a promo code, and since receiving the juice, the rest of my juice is collecting dust because the Om juice is so good. I plan on ordering more from Om soon, but your experience concerns me.

I wouldn't be concerned! That was a huge sale on 4/1 (4.99 for 120 mls) Wow! I too received an email saying there would be a wait in getting my order after receiving overwhelming orders on that 4/1 sale! I ordered on 4/1 and got my juice on 4/15. I have ordered from them in the past and usually have my orders in a few days- but understood their dilemma during this huge 4/1 sale and had no problem waiting!
Om has a presence here in VU - PM them here and they will answer you directly!
You are so right about this being good juice! Om has a contest running maybe you could try winning some too- that's how I got started on their juice.
With any eliquid company, I wouldn't wait till I was on my last 10mls of juice before ordering more, never know when there could be some kind of delay .
<3:ejuice:<3:ejuice:<3

VU Sponsors