Become a Patron!

OMG!! My new Go to Vendor>Breazy.com

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I posted my experience high level - was a horrible experience - but didn't think it was right to post all of the details - I can and will happily do so but as I know that BREASY is here and now aware - and hopefully putting in corrective measures to improve, that would suffice. Unlike your experience and that of others who posted here, do an internet search - there are others asking questioning about them...and to question the reliability of my post in an open forum only a reflection of the calibre of the other posts - so if I don't agree by consensus, I must be wrong or a troll? :(
You say you didn't think it was right to post all the details, just a fuck you , I'll never order from you again. What do you expect readers to think, most times if something happens with an order this vendor has gone out of his way to make it right when he knows the details of what happened. yes your post sounded like a hit , slam & run.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you. The initial order was straight-forward. An automated email from Andy identifying himself thanking me for my purchase and the offer to reach out to him if there were an issues - all top notch.
Someone responded to my email and many emails later (and frustration climbing), the customer satisfaction index dropped just as quick. Eventually I was given a gift card refund - but unless I order the exact amount (including shipping) I either have to leave a credit on the account or pull out my credit card again. If transferable, I will send the gift card remaining balance (approx $12) to someone I know will likely place an online order and could use the few $$$$.
I would like you to contact [email protected] and explain your frustration/problem to him. Tell him Dominick from the VU told you to contact him and let me know the outcome. I would like to see this corrected to your satisfaction. If it's not please let me know. This is the kind of stuff I need to hear about so I can convey it to them. Thanks for your help.

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not for nothing, but i have had complete the opposite experience from Breazy.

I was around when they first got going and became a customer way back then. Since that day I have probably put 15-20 orders in, each of them went perfectly. All packaged perfectly and shipped immediately. In fact when there was an issue with one order, I was emailed within minuets of checking out and was informed they were out of stock on a pack of coils. They refunded my credit card the cost and the funds was back in my account the next day. Im pretty sure there was a free bottle of a juice in my next order as an apology as well. There was a time when I had a stack of those breazy boxes topple over in my room and I almost lost sight of the floor.

To see a teeny tiny home based operation start from nothing, and turn into the powerhouse that Breazy currently is, is pretty impressive. Not many brands take the extra initiative they have since day one with having a regular rep here on the forums, things tend to get done instantly. Sometimes hiccups happen, and to see them going out of their way to fix those is only more of a reason why I will continue to shop with them.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not for nothing, but i have had complete the opposite experience from Breazy.

I was around when they first got going and became a customer way back then. Since that day I have probably put 15-20 orders in, each of them went perfectly. All packaged perfectly and shipped immediately. In fact when there was an issue with one order, I was emailed within minuets of checking out and was informed they were out of stock on a pack of coils. They refunded my credit card the cost and the funds was back in my account the next day. Im pretty sure there was a free bottle of a juice in my next order as an apology as well. There was a time when I had a stack of those breazy boxes topple over in my room and I almost lost sight of the floor.

To see a teeny tiny home based operation start from nothing, and turn into the powerhouse that Breazy currently is, is pretty impressive. Not many brands take the extra initiative they have since day one with having a regular rep here on the forums, things tend to get done instantly. Sometimes hiccups happen, and to see them going out of their way to fix those is only more of a reason why I will continue to shop with them.
Thanks Tony for the kind words. We try. Every once in a while there is a challenge or two and I try to get it taken care of. Problem is I have to know about it to get it taken care of BEFORE it becomes a negative post lol. I'm in Boca this week but I'll never make it down there. One day I will.

doubleg99

Member For 4 Years
I recently placed an order with Breazy, I'm fairly certain that I have ordered from them in the past. However I got all the way through the payment screen and I was told that Breazy does not ship to Pennsylvania. Is this something new, because as I said I pretty sure I have ordered from you i the past

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Could be because of your State Laws. There's a few States we can no longer ship to. To find out more email [email protected]. Thanks !

Looks like you figured it out lol !

Hello, I have sent an e-mail to [email protected] but I stumbled across this looking for an actual phone # to contact someone. I placed an order on 11/2, I was not notified at checkout that the 120ml bottle of juice wasn't in stock, my other bottle came on time no problem! Now, here it is 2+ weeks later and I couldn't wait so I ordered the same 120ml bottle from another shop. ALL I WANT TO DO IS EXCHANGE FOR SOMETHING ELSE IF POSSIBLE since I don't need another 120ml bottle right now!!
What/How is the easiest way to go about this any advice, phone #?
Thx!
P.S. Order#30362

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello, I have sent an e-mail to [email protected] but I stumbled across this looking for an actual phone # to contact someone. I placed an order on 11/2, I was not notified at checkout that the 120ml bottle of juice wasn't in stock, my other bottle came on time no problem! Now, here it is 2+ weeks later and I couldn't wait so I ordered the same 120ml bottle from another shop. ALL I WANT TO DO IS EXCHANGE FOR SOMETHING ELSE IF POSSIBLE since I don't need another 120ml bottle right now!!
What/How is the easiest way to go about this any advice, phone #?
Thx!
P.S. Order#30362
email [email protected] and [email protected] give them your name and order number. Let me know how you make out. If you don't get an answer tomorrow or the day after PM me with all of the info and I will do what I can on my end to get it taken care of.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I copied your post and sent it to them in an email but please email them also. Thanks !

I copied your post and sent it to them in an email but please email them also. Thanks !
I ordered a number of things recently and it hasn't been fulfilled yet and I was wondering what was taking so long. I ordered 3 bottles of juice, a sub ohm tank, and a Reuleaux RX200s. Quite a bit of money spent, so you can imagine my concern. I ordered batteries and a charger from another company the same day and have already received them. Get back to me at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered a number of things recently and it hasn't been fulfilled yet and I was wondering what was taking so long. I ordered 3 bottles of juice, a sub ohm tank, and a Reuleaux RX200s. Quite a bit of money spent, so you can imagine my concern. I ordered batteries and a charger from another company the same day and have already received them. Get back to me at your earliest convenience. Thank you.
Hey John I answered your PM. Thx !

CaptFacePwn

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Glad you had a good experience or at least trust them. the only thing I have on the way from them is batteries. I originally ordered a Smok Alien in gunmetal and it said nothing about being out of stock, back ordered.. nothing. So I went ahead and placed the order and about an hour later I went to the page and it said out of stock.So being a Sunday, I emailed support and "Tim" answers and it was like he a robot..i told him that I wanted to be sure I would get my order since it now shows out of stock and wondered if I had gotten the last couple left or what. he responds "we should get more in a few weeks". so I thought to myself, did he even read my question? or did he just guess without actually looking up my order? So being that was over 50 bucks, I told him I just want to cancel the order and he goes silent. I make another email and this time he responds to the same question, I respond with the cancel/refund question and again, he goes silent. at this point, all I could think was "well it looks like I'm not getting my money back". Paranoid, I went to bed and the next morning I tried to call and no one ever picked up. didn't even ring. no response to email.. so FINALLY a live chat agent, "JC" helped me cancel the order within seconds. Received the refund yesterday. I left the order for the batteries which says it will arrive on Friday. I'm all for trying the small guys and hoping I get what I paid for but if it was truly out of stock, it shouldn't have let me order at all. I have no clue whether it was, or wasn't in stock since I never got a response to my original question. I think I MIGHT still get smaller items like juice, etc but I won't get any big items. that little experience shook me up and I usually stick to the most reliable vendors that have established themselves for that very reason.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad you had a good experience or at least trust them. the only thing I have on the way from them is batteries. I originally ordered a Smok Alien in gunmetal and it said nothing about being out of stock, back ordered.. nothing. So I went ahead and placed the order and about an hour later I went to the page and it said out of stock.So being a Sunday, I emailed support and "Tim" answers and it was like he a robot..i told him that I wanted to be sure I would get my order since it now shows out of stock and wondered if I had gotten the last couple left or what. he responds "we should get more in a few weeks". so I thought to myself, did he even read my question? or did he just guess without actually looking up my order? So being that was over 50 bucks, I told him I just want to cancel the order and he goes silent. I make another email and this time he responds to the same question, I respond with the cancel/refund question and again, he goes silent. at this point, all I could think was "well it looks like I'm not getting my money back". Paranoid, I went to bed and the next morning I tried to call and no one ever picked up. didn't even ring. no response to email.. so FINALLY a live chat agent, "JC" helped me cancel the order within seconds. Received the refund yesterday. I left the order for the batteries which says it will arrive on Friday. I'm all for trying the small guys and hoping I get what I paid for but if it was truly out of stock, it shouldn't have let me order at all. I have no clue whether it was, or wasn't in stock since I never got a response to my original question. I think I MIGHT still get smaller items like juice, etc but I won't get any big items. that little experience shook me up and I usually stick to the most reliable vendors that have established themselves for that very reason.
Sorry this happened. I've been riding them about responding timely and accurately. Arnie tells me we have a new head of customer service now. I'm going to copy and paste this to them in an email. Stuff like this really upsets me and there's absolutely no reason for it. I apologize on behalf of Breazy and if there's anything I can do to help please PM me here and I will do everything I can for you. Thx !

CaptFacePwn

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
At the moment, it says the batteries should be here today. Like I said, I won't order anything over 50 dollars just because of that. I know others have had good experiences but a working phone number and quick responses to email is a must. when you feel like they aren't responding to you and you have orders placed, it makes you think you won't get your order because guys who want to scam people do the same thing. I do want to order juice from them but still a little leery about doing so.

Hello. I'm new to the forums here and wanted to contribute to this thread with my experience. I've ordered several times from Breazy over the past few months and everything until now went perfectly. That is until my recent purchase which isn't going so well. Ordered a tfv8 as a cyber Monday special and 4 days later it's still pending. I emailed yesterday and received a response stating orders placed by 5 ship the next day. I replied that my order was before 10:30 am....no response. Called today twice and get automated "leave a message "...no response. As I said, until this time everything was flawless. Not excited about their customer service

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello. I'm new to the forums here and wanted to contribute to this thread with my experience. I've ordered several times from Breazy over the past few months and everything until now went perfectly. That is until my recent purchase which isn't going so well. Ordered a tfv8 as a cyber Monday special and 4 days later it's still pending. I emailed yesterday and received a response stating orders placed by 5 ship the next day. I replied that my order was before 10:30 am....no response. Called today twice and get automated "leave a message "...no response. As I said, until this time everything was flawless. Not excited about their customer service
Email [email protected]. Yes everything was good until lately ! Arnie tells me there has been an increase of over 400% in business. They've been trying to hire more people but you have to get good people then get them trained and up to speed. Hoping they get this corrected quick ! Let me know if Arnie responds and what he says to you. Thx!

I ordered a Smok Skyhook RDTA Box from breazy.com after reading this thread and the experience has been top notch. Great site, prices, and confirmation emails every step of the way. It's nice to find companies that "care" these days. I'd always much rather give them the business to succeed regardless of price. Lucky for us this round, Breazy happens to have some of the best prices anyway.

If any others are thinking about making an order too, use this link for 15% off... Affiliate link removed
Happy Vaping all!

Last edited by a moderator:

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered a Smok Skyhook RDTA Box from breazy.com after reading this thread and the experience has been top notch. Great site, prices, and confirmation emails every step of the way. It's nice to find companies that "care" these days. I'd always much rather give them the business to succeed regardless of price. Lucky for us this round, Breazy happens to have some of the best prices anyway.

If any others are thinking about making an order too, use this link for 15% off... Affiliate link removed
Happy Vaping all!
Thanks for you order and nice post. We really do try ! Hope to see you again soon !

I am extremely upset with them right now. I purchased juice last week. Have sent several emails with no response. Called. Nothing. Horrible. If I don't get a response soon I am going to file for my card being fraudulently charged. Because I feel like I have been ripped off..... I'm really disappointed. I have other friends who were going to order a ton of product from there too.....

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok , so you joined to post in here , to slam the vendor, maybe care to share what the problem was?

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First of all this is the first I'm hearing of this here. Love when people come and post stuff and I have no idea what's going on. Maybe no one received your emails who knows. I will message you now and you can tell me what's going on and it will get taken care of I'm sure !

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Please check your spam/junk folder we have had people say we didn't reply and 19 out of 20 times when they looked there the emails were there. No matter though you got me here also. Happy to help if I can.

Okay I'll be checking my email. I am in rehab. So I group all day and that's why I'm also frustrated. :( it's hard for me to get out and buy juice. And since I purchased a 100$ worth I've had no money to buy any. I'd appreciate some expedited shipping... Or something please.... :(
So I sent you a private message on what to do and I'm going to send your email to Arnie also. I really want to help ! Have a good day ! I'll be back on later. I usually am on twice a day.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Okay I'll be checking my email. I am in rehab. So I group all day and that's why I'm also frustrated. :( it's hard for me to get out and buy juice. And since I purchased a 100$ worth I've had no money to buy any. I'd appreciate some expedited shipping... Or something please.... :(
Curious, do you know for sure that they'll allow it there? I dropped a pal of mine at one here a few years ago, went back later that day to drop off clothes and toiletries for him, even following their list of guidelines. He didn't receive several items, including allowable clothing! Rather than remove drawstrings from things (because I forgot to), they "lost" some of his clothes, or simply claimed never having received them. So, just kind of curious if it's a possibility your items showed up and were "never received", as well.

Best wishes to you :hug:

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I messaged you and sympathize with you trust me. Like I said in the message and everyone here knows, my sons in his 32nd rehab and countless detoxes. But GOOD NEWS ! Arnie said your package went out this morning and said when you place your next order to email him and he will give you a discount code and when I get a chance I will send something to you probably toward the end of the month. Like they say One Day At A Time !

GBusafvet95

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just want to say thankyou so much for the amazing customer service and straightening things out. I received my juice hella fast. It's all amazing and a gift card for you troubles. I've been telling everyone at my program about you!!!! I will be ordering again soon!!!!

Glad it worked out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just want to say thankyou so much for the amazing customer service and straightening things out. I received my juice hella fast. It's all amazing and a gift card for you troubles. I've been telling everyone at my program about you!!!! I will be ordering again soon!!!!
We are one reputable vendor that always gets things worked out ! (Usually if you get to me lol) Glad we could be of help and thanks for being a customer !

VU Sponsors