Become a Patron!

On a quest for the perfect peanut butter juice

Klayton86

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
One of the BEST peanut butter I've had is from a local shop here that buys some of my coils, and if I get their "flavor boost" it's heavenly

Klayton86

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'll check, yeah, I'm pretty sure their website has a link to their juice, it's acevapes.net

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tried this years ago, so I dunno if it still holds up. It's Peanut Butter Cookie from The Vapor Room.
The website itself thinks it's still 2008 and hasn't caught up with any flashy trends... you have to pick your juice from a drop-down box and can't click on the pictures.

https://thevaporroom.net/product/20-off-30ml/

Mojave

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
This sounds interesting. One of my favorite dark beers, has a peanut butter flavor added to it. So good!.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol, when I read the description, and the rice part, I thought rice crispy treats. Wow, there's an idea for a flavor, peanut butter rice crispy treats!.
Their other juice is great too, my favorites are the Peanut Butter Treats, Strawberry Treats and Berry (Captain Crunchberry).

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Om Express The Legend, best peanut butter one I have used, its a peanut and chocolate milkshake flavor but heavier on the peanut butter, very good, you can select 0,1.5.3 etc on nic level and they have promo deals making it very reasonable. Just re ordered 2 120ml with black friday deal worth checking out.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I didn't read the whole thread. The only commercial peanut butter liquid I've had is Fugging Peanutbutter outside/Jelly in the middle or something like that. It was a freebie from Breazy. I actually enjoyed it quite a bit. I don't remember if the jelly part was strawberry or what, but it was good.

VU Sponsors