Become a Patron!

On the Deeming Regs enforcement

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As current plans go they are scheduled to begin on May 12.

I do not expect a big all at once ban thing action by the FDA.
They have spoken of prioritizing enforcement...
I expect they will spread it out during the coming year with total enforcement to be in place by May 2021 when the PMTA apps for pre 8-8-2016 stuff run out.

Last edited:

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
you mean MAY 2021 ? but yeah, i was thinking that there wouldn't be a :bomb: dropped on us. we may very well have more time than we think.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you mean MAY 2021 ? but yeah, i was thinking that there wouldn't be a :bomb: dropped on us. we may very well have more time than we think.
Post edited, thanks for catching my typo.

yep I see a slow staggering death of vaping vs it being nuked on May 13. Although I expect that the slow nuke will be completed by beginning of 4th qtr maybe?
About the time for the other dept to take over regulating vaping if that passes.
from what I understand the other dept taking over does not kill the PMTA process, at least not immediately.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
i'm thinking they will say "stop selling vape shit" then go play golf and forget about it for a while. vape supplies will then
ramp up, massive sales = china dumping stuff. aafter a while ssupplies will start dwindling . then who knows what.

VU Sponsors