Become a Patron!

On the fence

RonMack

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm thinking about buying a atty to top my sub zero shorty and I'm not one to be stuck on matching for vape gear the two that I'm in a toss about are the Kennedy 24 or the sub ohm innovations atty which one produces better flavor.

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If you're hung on those two(I'd personally skip both & grab a Petri), get the Kennedy. There is a reason why everyone stole the bottom airflow, it's great for flavor chasing

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I'd rather get the Tsumami RDA, than the Kennedy RDA. With the Tsunami you have airflow control, which can be useful for better flavor.

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
As someone who owns the 22mm & 24mm Tsunami, my main problem with them is all the leaking. They both either leak from the top cap design or they inevitably start leaking from the 510 pin. And with Kennedy's airflow & topcap being separate, you don't get that w/o over dripping.

With it being a topper on a mech, you really don't want any leaking if you can help it

RonMack

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's one of the reasons I'm thinking on getting the Kennedy it looks like top quality gear and I want something that will perform for years to come I have a svomesto kayfun lite and a Russian 91% and 2 of the kayfun clones and the clones all leak from the tolerances not being tight enough

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Without owning either the subzero seems like a better deal but if your will to pony up a petri is hard to beat.

anen

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
image.jpg image.jpg Kennedy all the way if you want a quality that will last you for years. Kennedy doesn't leak unless you drown it with juice, and has a deep juice well. Great flavor and volume of vapor. Kennedy 3post deck is not prohibitive imo. Shorty is a good mech mod but you have to be patient to adjust negative 510 contact and rubber o-ring switch may be questionable as time goes by. I would suggest you to look into Kennedy Roundhouse as well if you are looking for bulletproof high quality tube.

Last edited:

fartbubble

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah, insane price on one. They also had an insane price on brass Roundhouses for $71ish with their sale

RonMack

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thank you for the recommendation I already have the shorty I'm thinking about getting the other switch from SOI just to have, I like the roundhouse cause with the ruby your limited somewhat, not in power or functionality but tied to the Kennedy only, I think you helped me make my mind up

VU Sponsors