Become a Patron!

One Hit Wonder E-Liquid's Review: Part 1

itsKeith

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This site doesn't allow posts of more than 10k characters. Please read the other half of my review in Part 2. Or go to ReviewGasm.com and get This Full Review and many others in their glorious original forms!

These juices were highly recommended to me by friends and other vaping enthusiasts. I was very excited to try these flavors after hearing the hype about every aspect of these juices. My expectations were high and there was plenty of room for disappointment when you start with such high pretenses. Below will be my thoughts on each flavor individually and at the end I will have a statement on my feeling about the line as a whole. I purchased these liquids with my own money and have not been influenced to say anything positive or negative about them. All flavors were tested on a Velocity RDA with dual fused Clapton coils at .18 ohms on a Stingray X mechanical mod.

Muffin Man

A unique blend of sweet apples and warm cinnamon muffin. The Muffin Man E-Liquid has a robust apple flavor on the inhale followed by sweet undertones of warm muffin. – One Hit Wonder website.

This juice is beautiful; it isn’t overly complex but still retains a sophisticated vibe. I don’t know where they get the apple flavor for this juice, but it is heavenly. The flavors are balanced perfectly and neither one overpowers the other. You always get a perfect flavor, where you can distinctly taste the apple and muffin separately and together at the same time. The high amount of VG in the mix doesn’t dull down the flavor at all and it produces thick luscious clouds every single time.
If you are a fan of sweet pastry or fruit flavors, this juice is for you. I enjoy this flavor every morning sitting on my porch with a cup of coffee. To me personally, you cannot find a better breakfast vape. This winter I may even vape this all day long, but for now during this warmer weather I will keep it as my morning vape. I highly recommend you try this flavor at least once with a cup of coffee or tea for a full bakery experience.

Overall: I love the flavor, it is (in my opinion) a cold weather and/or morning vape that warms the soul with its sweet pleasantness. Buy it.
Price: $59.99 for 180ml (includes 2 unicorn bottles) - onehitwondereliquid.com/the-muffin-man/
Nicotine Levels: 0mg, 3mg, 6mg (I vape 3mg)
VG/PG: 80/20
Color: Yellow/Clear
Smell: Strong apple cinnamon smell with hints of muffin.
Flavor: Tastes exactly like an apple cinnamon muffin.
Vapor Production: Clouds for days! This isn’t labeled as a cloud chasers juice, but they could if they wanted to. The blend is a perfect match of flavor retention and cloud production.
Throat Hit: None to Light

Milk Man

The Milk Man just stepped up his game. Enjoy a silky smooth strawberry inhale with a subtle, sweet milky exhale. It’s like a delicious spoonful of fresh cream topped with sugar-sprinkled strawberries. Make sure the Milk Man stops by on his next route, this one is a classic. – One Hit Wonder website.

The strawberry they use is brilliant. It is strong and sweet without any candy flavoring at all. The flavor is strong, sweet and really comes to life in your mouth on the inhale and exhale. The strong strawberry flavor with just enough hints of milk and cream come together in a sweet vape that you will never get tired of.
I wish I could send everyone a free sample of this juice. It is easily my favorite all-day vape. The strong fresh strawberry flavor is intoxicating, making you want to vape more and more. The flavor even changes dramatically with the air flow adjustment on my dripper to easily adjust the flavor to my mood. I haven’t come across anyone yet who dislikes this flavor. One try and you will be buying this juice in large quantities.

Overall: Buy it. Right now. This is an easy choice for an all-day vape. Perfect flavor and satisfying feel.
Price: $59.99 for 180ml (includes 2 unicorn bottles) - http://onehitwondereliquid.com/shop/milk-man/
Nicotine Levels: 0mg, 3mg, 6mg (I vape 3mg)
VG/PG: 80/20
Color: Yellow/Clear
Smell: Straight strawberries. Juicy, fresh, delicious, strawberry.
Flavor: This flavor could not be more on point. Creamy strawberry milkshake.
Vapor Production: Clouds for days! This isn’t labeled as a cloud chasers juice, but they could if they wanted to. The blend is a perfect match of flavor retention and cloud production.
Throat Hit: None to Light

One Hit Wonder E-Juice Conclusion

The line as a whole is just about perfect. The shipping is flat rate $5 (in the US) fair, fast, and simple. The company has constant promotions on social media for free samples, free shipping, stickers, etc… I have contacted the company a few times and always received a quick and friendly response. The juices are of the highest quality and have yet to show any reason to doubt any flavors they come out with in the future. This is probably my favorite E-Juice company and I have tried A LOT of them! The biggest gripe I hear from people about this line is that in only comes in 180ml bottles. That is a lot of juice to gamble on if you have no reliable way to trade or sell juice that you don’t like or use. I agree to an extent, but after trying the juices I have had zero fear ordering their new flavors immediately when they are released. I bought Rocket Man on release day and was not completely disappointed. I bought My Man on release day and was not let down at all. I will buy whatever flavor they create next without hesitation.
One thing I did find out about this juice over the last few months is that; this is a drippers line of juice (in my opinion). These flavors all had brilliant and spot on profiles when dripping them. The moment you put these juices in tanks, they became slightly muted and not as addictingly awesome. Premade tank coils seemed to negate the sweetener used and it didn’t really make the flavors “pop”. These juices also gunked up coils twice as fast as many other juices. I don’t recommend these juices to people who intend to use them in tanks with premade coils.

If you like this review, go check out my other reviews and many other great reviews at ReviewGasm.com
If you want to see this review in its original format and in all of its glory, check it out here: www.reviewgasm.com/gear/edc/vapes-ecigs/one-hit-wonder-e-juice-review/

These are all my personal opinions and experiences and should all be taken with a grain of salt. If your experiences vary then let us know here in the comments below so we can get a balanced view. Have a great day!

This site doesn't allow posts of more than 10k characters. Please read the other half of my review in Part 2. Or go to ReviewGasm.com and get This Full Review and many others in their glorious original forms!

Attachments

• 1hw.jpg
    1hw.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 19
  • 20151026_192138.jpg
    20151026_192138.jpg
    684.2 KB · Views: 17

itsKeith

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Part 2 is getting all of the love.

My Man is by far my favorite OHW e juice. It's my favorite go to juice. Right now im dripping it on my Limitless RDTA Plus and my Goon 22. Couldn't be more satisfied.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors