Become a Patron!

One Hit Wonder - My Man

sprad05

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Has anyone tried this? I've found myself kind of liking chocolate flavors as of late. I'm interested in trying it!

TRAPstar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
wondering the same. im a huge 1HW fan. just finishing up some milk man. about to get something different. thinking about muffin man or my man

sprad05

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have been dieing to try any and all of them. I've had a post about seeing if someone would sell me a little bit to try. I'm just scared of paying that much and not liking it

centaurianslug

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just ordered it with rocketman had a free highvoltage tank promo too. Awsome!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have been dieing to try any and all of them. I've had a post about seeing if someone would sell me a little bit to try. I'm just scared of paying that much and not liking it
Try Mad Murdock 714 if you like chocolate.

TRAPstar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i get my 1HW 120ml bottles w/ 2 unicorns for $39.00 sometimes $35 even if the clerk is feeling generous lol.

i have probably 30ml left of milk man and honestly i have to switch up because im so use to the flavor its just like vaping air anymore. want to trade 30ml give or take of some juice or something for some milk man?

Flightmedic76

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I haven't put it down since I got it. Taste is very subjective though...

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The name is great but it starts messing with your head when you first see it, I thought it was some kinda juice for chicks for some reason.....no idea why:) they all look good but for diyers it's really hard to pull that trigger. I would like to try some though.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ejuicedirect.com
I'm really hesitant to purchase, I just wanna hear real reviews, there's a lot of juice out there that came out cheap and people rave about them but it's NAHH!! And how come stores don't have this juice for samples??

VAPE ON

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Use that code
And the other code for free shipping
It will bring down to 45bucks for 180 ml
And they have all juice in stock
GO NOW!

VAPE ON

VU Sponsors