Become a Patron!

One hit wonder the milk man

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So I went to a shop I rarely go to anymore and they had the milkman broken down into 30ml bottles. So I picked one up to try it. I'm am not impressed I actually find it gross. Taste like spoiled milk to me. I have it on my tfv4 with a Clapton coil. I don't like rdas so tanks are my thing. But really not impressed. My hopes were high because not one single review I've read or watched said anything bad. My nic level is at 6mg so I don't think that's issue. But wow I wanna give it away but I also want to give it a chance. I have a bunch is different flavors in my drawer and this is by far the worst for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ironman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
when i first got it, it tasted amazing. then the longer it steeped, the worst the flavor got. the strawberry is too sweet and i cant taste the creaminess anymore.

mbg247

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I went to a shop I rarely go to anymore and they had the milkman broken down into 30ml bottles. So I picked one up to try it. I'm am not impressed I actually find it gross. Taste like spoiled milk to me. I have it on my tfv4 with a Clapton coil. I don't like rdas so tanks are my thing. But really not impressed. My hopes were high because not one single review I've read or watched said anything bad. My nic level is at 6mg so I don't think that's issue. But wow I wanna give it away but I also want to give it a chance. I have a bunch is different flavors in my drawer and this is by far the worst for me.

It sounds like the bottle of milkman was not steeped yet, however thats just my opinion. I say that, because when I first bought milkman i thought the milk flavor was waaay to strong and tasted weird. However, with time the strawberry flavor started to kick in and it become a good blend of both. Although it might just not be your cup of tea.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I picked up some RocketMan. Not impressed at all. Very sour, greek yogurt taste. Has gotten a little better after a few days of steeping but I won't be trying any of their other flavors.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What wattage/ohm are you using? I'm not a fan of Milk Man. But I've noticed when I crank the wattage up on some flavors, I taste spoiled milk, burnt crust, etc.

I'll take the reduced clouds over reduced flavor any day. Just my thoughts.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What wattage/ohm are you using? I'm not a fan of Milk Man. But I've noticed when I crank the wattage up on some flavors, I taste spoiled milk, burnt crust, etc.

I'll take the reduced clouds over reduced flavor any day. Just my thoughts.
I tried diff watts doesn't really matter I still taste spoiled. No burnt taste of any kind tho. Same thing in my crown same spoiled flavor

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tried diff watts doesn't really matter I still taste spoiled. No burnt taste of any kind tho. Same thing in my crown same spoiled flavor

It's a 80/20pg
Anything in a tank with that ratio wil not taste good, it doesn't matter if u have Clapton
Pm me I will pay shipping for it..

VAPE ON

ironman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a 80/20pg
Anything in a tank with that ratio wil not taste good, it doesn't matter if u have Clapton

VAPE ON
Hmm interesting. What's the logic behind that?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
80/20 not good in tabns
First of all
Vaping is very subjective
The juice op mentioned is
80 VG
VG is thick and requires a lot of power and heat to vaporize, now
If the op is using a tank, even if it's a Clapton, he will not get the same results compare to a dripper, one hit wonder juices are all higher VG juices
For me higher VG juices will taste a whole a lot better in a dripper!
I have the muffin man from one hit wonder same maker of the milk man, And that juice is spot on, I VAPE it at 75 watts Clapton coil 22g/32g 5?wraps 2mm diameter, the heat from my coil cooks the juice and it brings out what it was describe
APLLE CINAMMON/CREAM
i hope u still following me...
With that being said being vaping is subjective,
The op didn't like the juice because he didn't have the correct devices for the juice..

VAPE ON

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's a 80/20pg

VAPE ON
I've done 100% vg with no issues. So not sure what u mean. Don't get me wrong u probably know more than me about this juice line. I just don't get logic

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've done 100% vg with no issues. So not sure what u mean. Don't get me wrong u probably know more than me about this juice line. I just don't get logic

Lets put it this way
You don't like RDAs
I like both but prefer RDAs. FOR ME if want flavor in a tank I use 50/50 pg juice
Now u said ur giving it away
I offered to pay shipping
Pm me.

VAPE ON

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The rda I sold it weeks ago. Lol ok gotcha yea man idk just milk man not for me. Every other 70-100vg works fine in my three tanks.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The rda I sold it weeks ago. Lol ok gotcha yea man idk just milk man not for me. Every other 70-100vg works fine in my three tanks.

It's subjective dude, like what I replied to the fellow VAPER all juice one hit wonder juice are good, you just have to build around them
Again it's SUBJECTIVE
PM me about the juice I can papypal u

VAPE ON

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've vaped it on builds of .11, .24, .19, .23, .06, etc. devices I use are the snow wolf 200w LE and Tugboat box mod clone. It's been vaped on nichrome, kanthol and Ni. TC mode or Power mode doesn't matter still tastes like sour geek yogurt to me. It sucks.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ETA. I use a velocity RDA and Twisted Messes RDA.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's subjective dude, like what I replied to the fellow VAPER all juice one hit wonder juice are good, you just have to build around them
Again it's SUBJECTIVE
PM me about the juice I can papypal u

VAPE ON
If it tastes like shit to me then it tastes like shit. Depends on build? No, it tastes like shit

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have some good juices that work in a tank 35/65vg. 50/50vg to 40/60vg works well in protank ect type of tank with good flavor.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If it tastes like shit to me then it tastes like shit. Depends on build? No, it tastes like shit

59435754.jpg

I've been wanting to try this ejuice and picked up the 180mls. Man it tastes like rotten milk and harsh chemicals. I've tried everything, and none of it worked. I'm really disappointed because I've been seeing people rave about it. I have 160 mls of milkman....wooo...

ironman

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I find it tolerable at low wattages. I used to be able to drip it but can't stand the sweetness

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've been wanting to try this ejuice and picked up the 180mls. Man it tastes like rotten milk and harsh chemicals. I've tried everything, and none of it worked. I'm really disappointed because I've been seeing people rave about it. I have 160 mls of milkman....wooo...

The one thing this forum has taught me? Never make a juice, flavor, or product purchase based on what's all the rage. lol

Flavor is always subjective. And one mans idea of quality, is another mans garbage.

DIY has taught me, there are flavors that are complete lies. What you perceive as apple, is a pear to me. Sweet cream, is equal to spoiled milk. Mandarin is one of my favorite flavors, if used correctly. But I couldn't eat one of the damn things to save my life.

And the best lesson in life, is a bought one. ;)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sell it to me

VAPE ON

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sell it to me

VAPE ON

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The one thing this forum has taught me? Never make a juice, flavor, or product purchase based on what's all the rage. lol

Flavor is always subjective. And one mans idea of quality, is another mans garbage.

DIY has taught me, there are flavors that are complete lies. What you perceive as apple, is a pear to me. Sweet cream, is equal to spoiled milk. Mandarin is one of my favorite flavors, if used correctly. But I couldn't eat one of the damn things to save my life.

Or expect a recipe in a thread here on VU that everyone is raving about to be great like the one I mixed yesterday and thought WTF this is like crappier than the weekly one hit fucking wonder that is the rage :0

I love fruit juices. I found this one to be wayyyy to sweet at first. Milkman has calmed down after some steep time and I can now at least vape it but I doubt it will ever be what it was hyped to be.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love fruit juices. I found this one to be wayyyy to sweet at first. Milkman has calmed down after some steep time and I can now at least vape it but I doubt it will ever be what it was hyped to be.
Sell it to me

VAPE ON

I've recently got in DIY. Thank goodness for that! One of my favorite e-juice was Enter the Dragon. I whipped up something similar, and it ended up tasting better than the clone. I know I shouldn't get caught up in it, but I couldn't help myself lol.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Milkman is by far my favorite juice. I was not impressed by the rocket man as it was too light on the flavor. I've never had a problem with the milkman or any high vg juice (high vg is what I vape) in a tank. I've had the milkman on a dripper and while the flavor was more pronounced compared to a tank, it certainly was not anything to write home about.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sometimes rocketman tastes like vomit

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude we already you don't like the juice
So shut the fuck up..

VAPE ON
Lol grow up. I'm sharing my thoughts. Now I'm getting a hint of puke since its steep for 10 days or so. Wanna buy it?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol grow up. I'm sharing my thoughts. Now I'm getting a hint of puke since its steep for 10 days or so. Wanna buy it?

You already made ur point over and over again
So how much? What's the nic mg?
Milkman right?

VAPE ON

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I gave my milkman away and funny shit is the person I gave it to tried it and threw it out. He said it was gross.

A. Nuss Braun

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
First of all
Vaping is very subjective
The juice op mentioned is
80 VG
VG is thick and requires a lot of power and heat to vaporize, now
If the op is using a tank, even if it's a Clapton, he will not get the same results compare to a dripper, one hit wonder juices are all higher VG juices
For me higher VG juices will taste a whole a lot better in a dripper!
I have the muffin man from one hit wonder same maker of the milk man, And that juice is spot on, I VAPE it at 75 watts Clapton coil 22g/32g 5?wraps 2mm diameter, the heat from my coil cooks the juice and it brings out what it was describe
APLLE CINAMMON/CREAM
i hope u still following me...
With that being said being vaping is subjective,
The op didn't like the juice because he didn't have the correct devices for the juice..

VAPE ON
I've had a bottle of Muffin Man, loved it; and currently have a bottle of My Man, it's good...haven't had Milk Man yet. I vape almost exclusively on RTA's, and I've no problem, flavor wise.

A. Nuss Braun

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They cannot keep most One Hit Wonder flavors on the shelves, round my 'burg.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've had a bottle of Muffin Man, loved it; and currently have a bottle of My Man, it's good...haven't had Milk Man yet. I vape almost exclusively on RTA's, and I've no problem, flavor wise.
I agree

VAPE ON

VU Sponsors