VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

What's been open a single month, garners over 150K hits per day, and attracts vapers from around the globe?

You guessed it. The Vaping Underground Forum, the latest of the VaporJoes network of sites, has taken the vaping world by storm. Already it pushes as much traffic as the famed VaporJoes Original Deals & Steals Blog, and boasts 50,000 posts... a number that grows by the hour.

We built it for YOU, the vapers. We listened. We planned. We burned the way-past-midnight oil, brainstorming and constructing a place with room to grow and an eye to the future of vaping. You responded with overwhelming support. In just the first month, the membership far surpassed some other forums have taken years to build up. You're posting, communicating, educating, learning, sharing, and just generally building community and having a good time doing so. The Underground has been essentially devoid of drama for three reasons: a terrific team of admins and moderators, an environment that starves trolls, and a membership that are happy to be there... Why? Because, finally, vendors, manufacturers and vapers can come together to exchange information freely without fear of being reprimanded, muzzled, censored or banned. We can't imagine it any other way.

We know were doing something right because you keep telling us so. Wherever we find ourselves talking with you, the response is the same: gratitude and appreciation for a forum long overdue... a forum built for all vapers and their vast interests and needs. We appreciate your feedback, it makes us happy to know you're enjoying the realization of our vision, and that we didn't miss our mark.

But rest assured, we're not content to stop here. We've got more in store for you. This is *only* the beginning...

JOIN US: >> HERE <<

wSB-0sy8CKY

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
oooh....can't wait to see what's next. :)

one thing you brought up i always wondered about at the other place. the fact that vendors weren't allowed to chat with customers except on designated threads. that seemed so unnecessarily restrictive and ignorant to me.....what was up with that anyway????

and thank you for this wonderful forum, joe.
thank_you.gif

Freeloader

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congratulations Joe and all involved in the creation and upkeep of VU. I'm fortunate to have such an avenue to learn and help others learn.

tonynovasel

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for creating a great blog for the vaping community!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Good Job Joe!

Ace

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I swear I'd catch you @VaporJoes for top likes if it wasn't for posts like this! Lol. So many good people here. This place is open source vaping at its best.

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for a great family!

Vapo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
All of this because of you Joe and whoever you worked with to build this. I've learned more about vaping in the last few weeks than I'd learned since I started looking into vaping over a year ago and started vaping in january. From those of us like me that are new to this to those who have been doing it for years this is a great place.

I was introduced to ECF and knew almost immediately that I'd be better off just reading and not post much or ask questions as a noob to vaping. I gave up it after about a month. Here, on the other hand, when I need to ask a question there are a ton of good folks out there willing to help with just about any damn thing you want to ask. More contests than I can keep up with, the best deals out there and more info on hardware, juice, methods, how to's, etc., etc.. In fact I just read thru about 8 different methods of steeping.

So, thanks Joe. You managed to bring together some of the most knowledgable, friendly, helpful people into one community I've ever seen.

Kudos to you and to all of you that make up one terrific community of vapers.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love the Underground! I haven't had a lot of time to hang out much lately, but I am totally amazed at what I have found here, so far! This site is only going to get bigger and bigger as time goes by! Thanks to Joe and everyone else for all your hard work! :)

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This forum rocks....we got cookies!

Celcius666

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks @VaperJoes and Team who created VU, it's a totally awesome forum

Mark Turner

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Much love Brother, keep on Keep'n on!

Roger Schaeffer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is the Knarliest[Greatest] Forum I go to!

VU Sponsors