Become a Patron!

One on One Flavors

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe you guys have heard about this place but I could not find a OoO thread in VU with a search. Their site doesn't seem to have reviews and they lack much if any description of the juice so I thought this would be a good place for people in the VU community to share their thoughts on OoO's different flavors.

I ordered 3 flavors, watermelon jolly rancher, strawberry milk and the one that drew me to their site, rainbow sherbet (house blend).

Mixed the sherbet up @11% today, shook, let it sit for 2 hours and have been vaping it for the past couple hours and it's unbelievably good... I mean really really good. I just orderd the Top Shelf rainbow sherbet, supposed to be even better but I didn't want to drop $10 on 10 ml without knowing if it's good or not. Most of their mixes are about $3.50 per 10ml.

Mixed the watermelon rancher @2% and it needs to steep, got a little of that alcohol taste you get from a 1 day old fruit recipe. But the taste past the alcohol is very good and I expect it will be there in a couple days. Will update.

The strawberry milk (@11%) as expected needs some time like anything else with a cream to it so I will update later. It tastes like it's going to be super good after it blends though.

I just ordered fruit stripe gum, TS rainbow sherbet and plum. My feet will be doing the happy dance if fruit stripe mix tastes anywhere near as juicy fruity like the gum. I vaped a plum a while ago and it was really mellow but a great flavor so I hope the same for the OoO plum.

There is definitely a satisfaction you get from creating your own mix, but if you want to add another recipe to your stable without fine tuning and tweaking for a few weeks, this is a great place to pick up one bottle and throw it in your base mix and vape. I know wllmc and hic are doing this too (kudos to them) and I have my eye on a couple on their sites that I want to try too.

Last edited:

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Couldn't figure out how to use the new customer reorder 10% off coupon I got with my 1st order and they noticed so they emailed that they are sending a sample bottle.

Really cool that they even noticed :)

I added their sweetener to my order, they said it's not sucralose so I'll give it a try. Sucralose just tastes chemically to me so I'm open to trying something different.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Update:
Rainbow Sherbet (house blend) was a little weak @ 11% after steeping a few days, flavor was really good... on point for a rainbow sherbet flavor, just needed more of it.
I haven't mixed another yet, but a I did mix the top shelf TS that I got in at 2.5% (recommend 1%-3%). That will be in the cabinet for a week. It smelled like there was more of a ice cream to it. So far I'm a huge fan of this one. http://www.oneononeflavors.com/coll...ors/products/rainbow-sherbet-flavor-top-shelf
Supposedly this is the concentrate juice companies (maybe B&M's knocking off lost art?) are selling as unicorn puke. No idea, it was said on the Internet so it must be true lol.

Same with strawberry milk, need to up it from 11% to maybe 14% next time but I like a lot of flavor in my juices. The flavor is very strawberry dominant, not like a mother's milk or unicorn milk that is cream dominant. Makes sense though, tastes as it should... a strawberry milk is a very strawberry flavor.

Watermelon never did really lose the floral/alcoholyness. That jolly rancher flavor was under the hood though. I added a few drops of OoO's sweetener and shook, that was it. Smoothed it out and brought more candy sweet to it.

Sweetner... it's not sucralose. Not sure what it is but it doesn't smell like sucralose and it doesn't add that fake sugar kind of flavor sucralose adds. I think I'm going to like using this one.

Picked up some milk undertone concentrate to replace the creams I have added to the cereal kill a clone recipe. Curious to see how that works out.

I'll keep adding to this post with the other flavors as I mix, steep & vape. Got a hand full of flavors that need to be tried, looking forward to it... they all smell super good.

The mystery flavor that they sent in lieu of the 10% 1st reorder coupon was lime sorbet. Oh man, it smells sooooo good. Super refreshing lime smell but not like a sharp super citrus lime... like a creamy sorbet.

Alice in Vaporland

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hi there, @fq06 ! Did you keep experimenting with OOO's flavorings? I just found them while searching for a carrot cake concentrate. I haven't heard of them before, so I was just wondering who on here might be using them, and could provide me with some feedback as to their thoughts on the company's products. :D

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most every flavor had an alcohol and/or floral bite to them. Maybe others have been able to get them to work but I have moved on.
The sweetener is good, better than sucrolose which I can't stand.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wish I knew, I asked and they wouldn't say other than it's not suc or any of the standard sweeteners. To me, more than 0.5% suc just ruins a juice. That's the dominant flavor and it attacks my tongue.
I can use up to ~2% of their's without it being over sweetened.

Alice in Vaporland

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Most every flavor had an alcohol and/or floral bite to them. Maybe others have been able to get them to work but I have moved on.
The sweetener is good, better than sucrolose which I can't stand.

Interesting, wonder what they use instead as I'm another one that kinda hates the sucralose.

Well darn - the search for a good carrot cake concentrate continues! I'm open to suggestions if anyone has them.

I'm not a fan of sucralose either...so much so, that I never did buy it as a sweetener for e-liquids after I found out what it was. If a recipe calls for it, I sub in brown sugar, EM, cotton candy, marshmallow, or pear, depending on the other flavors in the mix. It's a shame someone doesn't make a straight-up 'sugar' flavoring! Sucralose has too much of a bad-rep as an artificial sweetener, being the one marketed as "Splenda", as you probably already knew - and if i wouldn't eat it, I won't vape it. I tried that rank poison in place of sugar in my coffee years ago, and I found it has a pretty horrid aftertaste. :blech: The only thing I could truly see it doing to a vape, is ruining it. :eek:

Maybe I ought to give OOO's a try!

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The only thing I could truly see it doing to a vape, is ruining it. :eek:

When I'm desperate I use 1-2 drops only, or use Stevia, (30% dilution), in the same amount for 15ml.
Taste isn't too bad until you start using it in the "percents".
Brown Sugar does work well in some things but the dark sugar doesn't work for me in Fruit/Ice Creams.
Marshmallow only works for sweetening just a little bit IMO, but it's good for adding body & fluff.
No luck with CC or EM cause it mutes too much compared to what little it helps with sweetness.
FA Meringue helps a little bit with fruits without changing the taste but it's not quite enough in some things.
Been using Stevia in my Coffee for years but it does have a kind-of earthy after-taste.

Maybe I ought to give OOO's a try!

Thinking the same thing and someone also mentioned CAP having a non-sucralose sweetener.

Alice in Vaporland

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
*sigh* I just can't bring myself to use sucralose at all.

Brown Sugar does work well in some things but the dark sugar doesn't work for me in Fruit/Ice Creams.
Agreed - does a fine job in bakery flavors, but that's about it.

Marshmallow only works for sweetening just a little bit IMO, but it's good for adding body & fluff.
Agreed again! It seems to add a very tiny amount of sweet, but imparts a fluffy, airy quality more than anything - adds a nice mouth-feel, and from what I've experienced, also has the ability to round off the harsh edges from some other flavors, such as Gummi Bear, which I find packs quite a throat hit unless tamed with a drop or 2 of Marshmallow.

No luck with CC or EM cause it mutes too much compared to what little it helps with sweetness.
Yup, CC and EM really do tend to steal the spotlight, but I don't mind sometimes, because I'm such a HUGE fan of cotton candy vapes. ((I think if I were ever to start a commercial line, it would be all Cotton Candy flavors. I could see me doing the same with custards or cheesecakes too - my 3 favorite base flavors right there!))

FA Meringue helps a little bit with fruits without changing the taste but it's not quite enough in some things.
Been using Stevia in my Coffee for years but it does have a kind-of earthy after-taste.
I haven't tried FA's Meringue yet, nor Stevia - maybe I ought to give them a shot.

I'm still scouring the web for info on the advisability of using straight-up sugar (sucrose; white table sugar...dissolved and diluted of course!). That would seem a logical approach, but seeing as it's not already being sold by flavor concentrate companies as such (that I'm aware of), I'm guessing there's a darn good reason for that...? Any thoughts?

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Any thoughts?

Other than Sugar not being on the "safe to vape" list, it also causes lots of coil gunk.
Hence another reason NETs are so hard on coils.
Anytime a "plant material" is used for extractions you get some unwanted natural sugar in the process.
Fine for home remedies taken by eating, but not so great to vape.

Alice in Vaporland

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Other than Sugar not being on the "safe to vape" list, it also causes lots of coil gunk.
Hence another reason NETs are so hard on coils.
Anytime a "plant material" is used for extractions you get some unwanted natural sugar in the process.
Fine for home remedies taken by eating, but not so great to vape.
I see what you're saying, for sure - the more I search for info, the more obvious it's becoming. Such a shame that simple sugar can't be vaped, and that darn old sucralose can, but it is what it is! Ah well - most of the recipes I make use inherently sweet ingredients anyhow, so I should be good until someone figures out how to create a true sugar-knock-off.
I certainly am wondering about what OOO is using though - curioser and curioser! (as Alice would say ;))

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am a big fan of OoO Sweetener as well, when I got it though it smells a little like a light lemonade. I called and asked if maybe I had gotten the wrong flavor in the bottle but they said there sweetener has a citrus element to it, hmmmmmmm, wonder what that is. Due to that I mainly only use it for fruit type vapes, use CAP Super Sweet when needed for bakery or coffee flavors, worried they might get a citrus backnote.

They do have a 25% off coupon: eliquidrecipes-25

I do like their Sugar Butter Cookie and Strawberry Sour Belts. The Sweet & Tart Candy is pretty good, little limited on what you would use it for. I also use there Sweet Ice Cream in a couple of recipes but just a small amount and to sweeten up a juice in a different way.

There prices are on the high side but that 25% off coupon brings them into a respectable range.

NEWS FLASH

I just went to there site and they have some free flavors to try, you just have to pay shipping, they have about 8 flavors but you can only pick 1: http://oneononeflavors.com/collections/free-diy-flavoring

They also have a Free already mixed e-liquid to try: http://oneononeflavors.com/collections/free-e-liquid-30ml

You only get 1 Free item though, don't add all 9 free items, it will only increase the shipping costs and you will only receive 1 instead of all 9.

I wound up ordering some additional flavors, some I had heard good things about:

Watermelon Happy Rancher (Haven't heard anything about this but it sounds tasty)
Butter Toffee (I hear this is good at about 1 to 2%)
Cream milky undertone (I hear real good at 2 to 4.5%)
Sugar Cone (good at about 3%)
Golden Sponge Cakes (Haven't heard anything about this but it is a Twinky flavor, maybe a Yellow Cake substitute?)

One thing to note, some of there flavors have suggested use ratings really high, some like 10 to 15%. I haven't found any of there flavors to need that high, I think the highest I have gone is about 6%.

They do have some duds, the Custard is nothing to write home about, noticed they have a new Vanilla Custard though but I am happy with CAP.

Hurry up and order those free flavors, I am about to make a new thread and it says supplies are limited.

Last edited:

Alice in Vaporland

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I am a big fan of OoO Sweetener as well, when I got it though it smells a little like a light lemonade. I called and asked if maybe I had gotten the wrong flavor in the bottle but they said there sweetener has a citrus element to it, hmmmmmmm, wonder what that is. Due to that I mainly only use it for fruit type vapes, use CAP Super Sweet when needed for bakery or coffee flavors, worried they might get a citrus backnote.

They do have a 25% off coupon: eliquidrecipes-25

I do like their Sugar Butter Cookie and Strawberry Sour Belts. The Sweet & Tart Candy is pretty good, little limited on what you would use it for. I also use there Sweet Ice Cream in a couple of recipes but just a small amount and to sweeten up a juice in a different way.

There prices are on the high side but that 25% off coupon brings them into a respectable range.

NEWS FLASH

I just went to there site and they have some free flavors to try, you just have to pay shipping, they have about 8 flavors and you can get 1 each: http://oneononeflavors.com/collections/free-diy-flavoring

They also have a Free already mixed e-liquid to try: http://oneononeflavors.com/collections/free-e-liquid-30ml

I wound up ordering some additional flavors, some I had heard good things about:

Watermelon Happy Rancher (Haven't heard anything about this but it sounds tasty)
Butter Toffee (I hear this is good at about 1 to 2%)
Cream milky undertone (I hear real good at 2 to 4.5%)
Sugar Cone (good at about 3%)
Golden Sponge Cakes (Haven't heard anything about this but it is a Twinky flavor, maybe a Yellow Cake substitute?)

One thing to note, some of there flavors have suggested use ratings really high, some like 10 to 15%. I haven't found any of there flavors to need that high, I think the highest I have gone is about 6%.

They do have some duds, the Custard is nothing to write home about, noticed they have a new Vanilla Custard though but I am happy with CAP.

Hurry up and order those free flavors, I am about to make a new thread and it says supplies are limited.

Thanks for the heads up, mjag! :D

Amour juice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Maybe you guys have heard about this place but I could not find a OoO thread in VU with a search. Their site doesn't seem to have reviews and they lack much if any description of the juice so I thought this would be a good place for people in the VU community to share their thoughts on OoO's different flavors.

I ordered 3 flavors, watermelon jolly rancher, strawberry milk and the one that drew me to their site, rainbow sherbet (house blend).

Mixed the sherbet up @11% today, shook, let it sit for 2 hours and have been vaping it for the past couple hours and it's unbelievably good... I mean really really good. I just orderd the Top Shelf rainbow sherbet, supposed to be even better but I didn't want to drop $10 on 10 ml without knowing if it's good or not. Most of their mixes are about $3.50 per 10ml.

Mixed the watermelon rancher @2% and it needs to steep, got a little of that alcohol taste you get from a 1 day old fruit recipe. But the taste past the alcohol is very good and I expect it will be there in a couple days. Will update.

The strawberry milk (@11%) as expected needs some time like anything else with a cream to it so I will update later. It tastes like it's going to be super good after it blends though.

I just ordered fruit stripe gum, TS rainbow sherbet and plum. My feet will be doing the happy dance if fruit stripe mix tastes anywhere near as juicy fruity like the gum. I vaped a plum a while ago and it was really mellow but a great flavor so I hope the same for the OoO plum.

There is definitely a satisfaction you get from creating your own mix, but if you want to add another recipe to your stable without fine tuning and tweaking for a few weeks, this is a great place to pick up one bottle and throw it in your base mix and vape. I know wllmc and hic are doing this too (kudos to them) and I have my eye on a couple on their sites that I want to try too.
Nice to hear good things from there I want to see about the new pop tarts sounds really good and sugar cone Be nice a sight for recipes with ooo involved .

Mr Mixer

Member For 4 Years
OoO's Cream (Milky Undertone) is real good, one of the better creams I have tried.

Im looking to sub this flavor, do you have anything in mind that might work? i dont know anything about OOO cream milky undertone, except that its pretty much universally loved lol.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im looking to sub this flavor, do you have anything in mind that might work? i dont know anything about OOO cream milky undertone, except that its pretty much universally loved lol.
That was awhile ago, not using it much lately, not that I don't like it but creams in general haven't made it into a lot of my adv recipes. Tough one to sub as it does have a milky undertone to it. The only other cream I use seems to be FA but it is different than this. The only other milk flavor I have used is tfa malted milk and that is different as well. Can't say I have another flavor that would be a good substitute as I don't have a lot of milk flavors to compare.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone have a good recipe involving OOO Creme Brulee?
Pretty sure I didn't order it (probably a freebie/sample), but I have no experience with ti.

VU Sponsors