Become a Patron!

One Stop DIV Shop review

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
First off I'd like to thank jj2/ReddHott for facilitating the contest and coordinating everything and everyone so that I could get my prize with a minimum of problems for anyone. Thanks jj2!!
Now on to The OneStopDIYShop. The variety is amazing. I picked out some flavors and a bottle each of pg and vg. I already have nicotine. I couldn't have been more pleased with the selection of flavors that were in decent amounts without jacking up the price. I found a few flavors that were already mixed which is a bonus to me since I'm just getting into diy. I can't say enough about the flavor selection and the other items they carry for diy. There's no reason for me to go anywhere else. They handled my winning order with the same consideration they'd give any order. When I need more supplies I'm heading straight to the OneStopDIYShop.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
OSDIYS rocks. They helped me get into DIY back in 2012 and I never looked back. :D

Bulldog44

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I , like, Anibird, am just getting into DIY and am so thankful to have won a $25.00 gift certificate to One Stop DIY Shop http://www.onestopdiyshop.com
Thanks to Vapers United and jj2/ReddHott for setting this all up. And last but not least thank you to Vaping Underground and the great community that y'all have established. Lots of helpful and nice people feels like home. I am anxious to get a few more supplies to keep trying to get a good recipe for me ( I love coffee and tobacco vapes so if you have any Holey Moley recipes please share ) and with this gift I can try out some flavors I may not have gotten otherwise. I am truly thankful. Vape on and thanks again

VU Sponsors