Become a Patron!

One Year

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today is my one year anniversary. A year ago I awoke and was determined to just use my new vape pen my wife had bought for me. I thought if I could just get through one day without cigarettes it would be a worthy achievement. Well, it was much easier than I thought it would be. I haven't had one cig since then. I only got overwhelming cravings about 4-5 times and I just chain-vaped like a steam locomotive til they went away.

I'm very grateful to those who have created and developed the vaping industry. I came in at a time when it's quite easy to become a vaper. A year after starting and I make my own juice, make coils, have 10 mods, 17 various attys and all kinds of other stuff. I'm basically self-sufficient.

I'm grateful for VU and its members. I've learned so much here and I've had my questions answered. The community provides support in various ways for all who need it. There are wonderful, creative, generous and kind people here. I'm so happy I found vaping and all of you.

:thanks: :vino:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
oday is my one year anniversary. A year ago I awoke and was determined to just use my new vape pen my wife had bought for me. I thought if I could just get through one day without cigarettes it would be a worthy achievement. Well, it was much easier than I thought it would be. I haven't had one cig since then. I only got overwhelming cravings about 4-5 times and I just chain-vaped like a steam locomotive til they went away.
I'm very grateful to those who have created and developed the vaping industry. I came in at a time when it's quite easy to become a vaper. A year after starting and I make my own juice, make coils, have 10 mods, 17 various attys and all kinds of other stuff. I'm basically self-sufficient.
I'm grateful for VU and its members. I've learned so much here and I've had my questions answered. The community provides support in various ways for all who need it. There are wonderful, creative, generous and kind people here. I'm so happy I found vaping and all of you.

:cheers::cloud:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today is my one year anniversary. A year ago I awoke and was determined to just use my new vape pen my wife had bought for me. I thought if I could just get through one day without cigarettes it would be a worthy achievement. Well, it was much easier than I thought it would be. I haven't had one cig since then. I only got overwhelming cravings about 4-5 times and I just chain-vaped like a steam locomotive til they went away.

Congrats on your one year.
Same happened to me wife got me an overpriced cigalike kit....

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
39bee4f33728e1f54402d858540d373c-weekend-update-high-five.gif

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats on your 1yr smoke free, always something to be proud of kicking the habit. Thankfully the vaping scene was coming along when I quit and switched to vaping, been vaping just a few months longer than you have. If it weren't for vaping I'd be one cranky asshole (worse than I am already lol), smoking wasn't an option and all the other nic delivery stuff like patches, gum etc only replace a very small portion of the habit. The first year's probably the hardest so hopefully you've got better health from here on out as a result from switching.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats on your 1yr smoke free, always something to be proud of kicking the habit. Thankfully the vaping scene was coming along when I quit and switched to vaping, been vaping just a few months longer than you have. If it weren't for vaping I'd be one cranky asshole (worse than I am already lol), smoking wasn't an option and all the other nic delivery stuff like patches, gum etc only replace a very small portion of the habit. The first year's probably the hardest so hopefully you've got better health from here on out as a result from switching.

Yea, I feel so much better than a year ago. I've started swimming with my boys, doing laps in a large pool. It's great being able to do it. Then there is the additional benefit of letting them see and understand that smoking is not the thing to do. They understand the role vaping has played in my life and they're happy about it.

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

That's great Bob, congrats! :cheers:

FoggyRoad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hmmmm it appears none of my gifs will work here?:(

So I'll jus say Congrats! :stars2:

Attachments

• giphy (20).gif
    giphy (20).gif