Become a Patron!

Onevape mace 55 review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received mace 55 from Heaven gifts for the purpose of this review.

- Blue cf
- Blue peacock
- Bright silver
- Gunmetal cf
- Gunmetal scarlet
- Rainbow
- Silver cf

vykpHVi.jpg

Specifications:

- Dimensions: 26 x 28 x 102mm
- Power Range: 3.3/3/2.7V 3 Levels
- Max Power: 55W
- Pod Capacity: 3.5ml
- Battery 1500 mAh ( Built-in )
- Material Aluminium Alloy + PCTG
- Fast Charge: USB Type-C, Support 5V1A fully charged within 1.5h
- Resistance: DM0.3ohm (Dual Mesh Coil), M0.6ohm (Single Mesh Coil)

In the box:

- Mace55 Device (1500mAh, 3 Levels Adjustable)
- Mace Pod (3.5ml, Empty)
- Mace DM0.3ohm (Dual Mesh Coil)
- Mace M0.6ohm (Single Mesh Coil)
- User Manual
- USB Cable
- Warranty Card

fHuzeCf.jpg

Mace 55 pod system comes in a very nice package and I can say that is really nice that they included two coils in the package. Dimensions of the device are 26mm x 28mm x 102mm which is great in my opinion because this device is really pocket friendly and comfortable for using. The design is pretty much okay and it feels nice in the hand. Mace 55 comes in nice colors, so color choice is good. Build quality of the device is good and there is nothing to complain about here.

oNt19cF.jpg

Mace 55 comes with one cartridge and here you can only change the coils which is nice because you don't have to buy cartridges all the time. From the top of the cartridge you can see the mouthpiece and in my opinion mouthpiece is comfortable for using. This is a top fill cartridge and to fill it you need to pull up the mouthpiece and when you take it off you can see two fill holes, you can fill it pretty much easy with gorilla bottles and you can fill this cartridge fast without problems. Capacity of the cartridge is 3.5ml which is basically okay. From the bottom of the cartridge you can see magnets that holds the cartridge in the place and also from the bottom you will be able to change coils on this cartridge. You can change coils pretty much easy you only need to pull out the coil and to put in the other one, very simple and easy. Because of beginners I need to say that when you use the coil for the first time you need to prime the coil with few drops of e liquid and then you can put the coil in the cartridge. In the package you will receive two coils which is really good. One of the coils is single mesh coil with 0.6ohm resistance and the other one is dual mesh coil with 0.3ohm resistance. Also for this device you can buy triple mesh coil and for this device we also have rba coil head which is great.

G433Yg6.jpg

vIhEtJt.jpg

lurKH5H.jpg

ZoX1VxU.jpg

From the top of this device you can see the slot where you will place the cartridge, in the slot you can see magnets and connection. As I already said cartridge stays very nice in the place. On the top side of the device you can see two slots so you can see e liquid in the cartridge which is really nice. Also here you can see airflow slots. On this device we have the fire button and fire button protrudes and it is clicky. It works just good and I didn't have any problems with it. This device has build in battery and capacity of the battery is 1500mah. On the device you can also see usb type c port that you will use for battery charging and when the device is on the charger you can see led light that will tell you the battery status, also because of this led light you will know when your device is full, but when device is not on the charger we don't have the battery indicator.
Around the fire button you can see that led light and also because of led light you can see which working mode you are using. To change the working mode you need to click 3 times on the fire button.

Working modes:

- Red working mode 2.7V
- Blue working mode 3V
- Green working mode 3.3V

Triple mesh coil:

36w in red working mode
45w in blue working mode
55w in green working mode

Dual mesh coil:

24w in red working mode
30w in blue working mode
36w in green working mode

Single mesh coil:

12w in red working mode
15w in blue working mode
18w in green working mode

Device protections:

- Short circuit protection
- Low power protection
- No load protection
- Overcharge protection
- 8s overtime protection

AXQA22E.jpg

G2wTqI0.jpg

aCix42D.jpg

How this device works and my thoughts:

Mace 55 comes in few very nice colors which is good. Build quality is also good and there is nothing that bothers me. In the box you will get two coils which is not case with many other pods and that is great. This is a compact device and it is pocket friendly. Considering the shape of this device, this device is comfortable for using and fire button works without any problems. Cartridge has 3.5ml capacity which is pretty much okay and top fill here is good, you can fill it fast and easy. Under the cartridge after some time you will see condensation so it is good to clean it sometimes. Changing coils here is simple and you can very fast change the coil. This device has built in 1500mah battery which is basically okay. It is very nice that we have here 3 working modes. Only con here is that battery indicator only works when the device is on the charger. For this device we have few coil heads, we have single mesh coil, dual mesh coil and triple mesh coil and also we have rba coil head which is great. I didn't receive the rba head but I belive many will like that coil head. I received few coils for this device and I can say that flavor is really good with all of the coils, but in my opinion single mesh coils works best because wicking on that coil is better than on dual and triple mesh coils, but still flavor is good on every coil head that I tried.
On the single mesh coil you can adjust the airflow which is really good, also on the rba head you can adjust the airflow, very good if you ask me.
So basically, this is a very solid device, you can get it if you want something that is small and works good, also I can suggest you this one if you are just starting, but I suggest you single mesh coil and rba head, because I belive that rba head works good and single mesh works amazing.

Cons:

- Battery indicator works only when device is on the charger

Pros:

- Good build quality
- Two coils in the package
- Build quality is good
- Color options
- You can see e liquid in the cartridge
- Easy top fill
- Good flavor
- Adjustable airflow on single mesh coil and rba head
- Rba head