Become a Patron!

Online order

Syntaxelele

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone, i have an issue. Yesterday i ordered two Sony VTC4 18650 batteries at www.visioncig.com and today when i was about to check if there is any progress on the shipment the site was down, and i am really worried right now. Is there anyone who has any experience with that site? Is it a scam or a legit site?
I am sorry if i posted this at the wrong place.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I've never heard of this place, so can't say.

However, the common wisdom in vaping is to only buy batteries from a small handful of trusted vendors that specialize in batteries, not vaping. The trouble is, many vape vendors are sold fakes and then they pass them on to the consumer

https://liionwholesale.com is my fave and their batteries are authentic

And welcome to VU!

Syntaxelele

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've never heard of this place, so can't say.

However, the common wisdom in vaping is to only buy batteries from a small handful of trusted vendors that specialize in batteries, not vaping. The trouble is, many vape vendors are sold fakes and then they pass them on to the consumer

https://liionwholesale.com is my fave and their batteries are authentic

And welcome to VU!
I was searching authentic batteries, many sites didnt ship batteries to Latvia where i live, and then i came across the visioncig and ordered there because they could ship batteries to Latvia.
And im sorry about my bad english.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Wow, I did not catch that you were from Latvia - thought I was far away, lol

Hopefully there is just a technical problem with their website.

Syntaxelele

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow, I did not catch that you were from Latvia - thought I was far away, lol

Hopefully there is just a technical problem with their website.
I really hope it is. Mine RX2/3 is shipped, and will arrive next week with Limitless xl tank and now i have to worry about batteries. Atleast i hope that paypal will be able to get my money back if the site doesnt work, 17 euros for two batteries , maybe it is not that much but still money is money,

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I really hope it is. Mine RX2/3 is shipped, and will arrive next week with Limitless xl tank and now i have to worry about batteries. Atleast i hope that paypal will be able to get my money back if the site doesnt work, 17 euros for two batteries , maybe it is not that much but still money is money,

Dam, that is more than I'm used to paying for batteries, I'd be worried too.

VU Sponsors