Become a Patron!

Online vendors

Simbah

Member For 4 Years
Hi everyone, I would like some suggestions for buying ejuice at lower prices... I usually order from VaporDNA , Element Vape, and MyVaporStore. I started vaping a few months ago, so I just went to the Big websites... There are plenty, but idk which are reliable apart from those... Thanks!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hi Dale,

It's Sean at TheSauceLA. I have two KILLER flavors for you to try: True Tobacco and Awesomesauce.

Awesomesauce is the best flavor we've released yet.

And the best part?

75% Off!

Only $4.99 per Awesometown 60ml with no limits.

Order now to find your new all day vape!

Coupon Code: VapeNow

Expires in 4 days

Click Here

logdawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just ordered 4 from the line $20 plus shipping. I like the Melon and the Purple powder.

This is a question that has bothered me for ages....so am in Nigeria:Africa.....I usually buy from mech sauce....ohmsvapes....and rocket man. Thing is...I would want a store that can ship directly to me without the third party shipping coy that kills me on charges.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hi everyone, I would like some suggestions for buying ejuice at lower prices... I usually order from VaporDNA , Element Vape, and MyVaporStore. I started vaping a few months ago, so I just went to the Big websites... There are plenty, but idk which are reliable apart from those... Thanks!
I've used all of these vendors with no problem. Eightvape is one I stumbled on fairly recently and they are great! Breazy is also one I've used....good as well. Fasttech is good, cheap, but takes 2-3 weeks to get to you.

eJuices.com

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hope I am not coming off spammy when I recommend ejuices.com. Here is my reasoning, we carry 7000+ individual products from 1300/ish (we add news ones daily) vendors. Our US shipping is always free at no minimum and this weekend we are having a 25% off sale with a percentage of every sale going to the SPCA. This is my favorite BTW. I was buying from them before they were a vendor with us.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
@inspects Thanks for the heads up. Took a chance and ordered 2. $13 and change for 120ml, definitely worth a shot. Just wish they had 9mg. Fingers crossed.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Thanks! Just ordered some. Although it says no limits and the coupon only worked for me for one bottle of Awesometown. :(
I just ordered 2 and gave me discount on entire order. Discount only good for the awesometown line. Email them.

AAApone

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you are in the States Breazy.com has been amazing on the orders I have placed so far with them. Also with their labor day sale, juice is 35% off and they are always having different sales going on every day.

Simbah

Member For 4 Years
Yes, I am. Thanks. I've placed 2 orders with them. Was really pleased with pricing, selection, and shipping speed.

vaporscout

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just ordered from Fuggin vapor and got 120ml of juice plus a new battery and battery case for around $40
I have to give the highest of props to them as well, they are located in Miami beach and are under evacuation orders due to a Hurricane thats incoming and they still shipped my order yesterday. I was not expecting my order to be shipped for several weeks due to the storm honestly and they have a customer for life now in me.

Try out Smokin Store. It is one of the biggest online vaping store based in Miami.
They have great range of vaping flavors at reasonable price.

VU Sponsors