Become a Patron!

Only 1 tpd compliant rta just getting ready to scream

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok kwl thanks I will check out the app and the web version.
Always tend to look at YouTube for wicking and builds when I get any thing new especilly since I had a few tanks that I could never get right like the lemo v2 and the kanga sub tank mini v1 they always leaked in a big way or got dry hits. A little advice and knowlage goes a long way.
I have kuro coolers then replace it with a 3mm screwdriver to straitened out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ive got some coiling pole
They tend to help a lot .
Helps keep builds straight when screwing down leads , can use to wrap around and can help pull your coils to aline them , here 6 poles
In sizes 2mm up to 4.5mm
In diameter and 100mm long
Solid Steel rods,

These are a good kept secret ,
://www.fasttech.com/p/5429500

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

tatty29

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wrap my coil with the kuro because I have atheritus in my hands and wrist so it just makes it whole load easier and the screwdriver does the same job as the poles in pic u had link to.
How do you add links on here

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just copy pasted web page address , to here ,
I use coil master but still use the poles to straighten and aline the coils the small coil rods make it too difficult to do so properly especially with bigger built coils aliens juggernaut an such , the cpiling poles have no stump on the ends so can be pushed through either side allow to tighten one side slid back to tighten other ,

tatty29

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah ok I'll have to try that at some point. You can tell i'm blond can't you lol.
I just take screwdriver out and insert it other way.
I'v spent way to much lately to buy much more but one thing I could do with out now is my coil master 512 tab. Used to hate constantly taking build deck off mods to check on the ohm meter now I do it all in one.
Just got a mod for under £20 on fast tech which I won't really miss if it gets confiscated in Finland so i'm happy st min.

tatty29

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have bookmarked the site to defiantly take a look at later. There sale prices seem to be really good compared to there marked normal prices.
I get confused over what each different type of battery can handle but I know the Samsung 25r's suit what I need them for so I stick with them.

https://www.nextdaybatteries.com/

This is where I get mine from with next day delivery and really competitive prices in the uk. When I need battery's i'm usherly in a hurry for them so this is great. Also the more you buy the cheaper they are

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you have spare funds when you come back from your holiday , I would definitely recommend getting the Coppervapes Clone of (ESG Skyline RTA ) its a perfect clone of the
189 euro RTA , this one cost 30 usd for it and extras , spare glass , 8 extra deck Airflow inserts, for DTL or MTL vaping choice is yours + the extra Utlem 510 drip tip,
single coil 2 post deck so easy to build on ,
I get now why every one has raved about it for months.
Its probably the easiest and best single coil RTA out to date ,
f17e4cbc62bdef7c1f8d9867b3694ec5.jpg
3048db86c915b855f390b6b89d94d58b.jpg
ab254ceaced60dde5cd4cb053ef2c787.jpg
0fa48856063908a92d5b5be8eb36a1fd.jpg

tatty29

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh wow that does look simple to build on. If there still around In the new year I'll definantly look for one. Does it come with instruction manual i'm nervous about all them parts lol
Well we're going away with £1500 for four days so i'm hoping to come back with a little bit but best to be prepared then not have enough to spend.
I'll probably be looking for mods at that point to.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have bookmarked the site to defiantly take a look at later. There sale prices seem to be really good compared to there marked normal prices.
I get confused over what each different type of battery can handle but I know the Samsung 25r's suit what I need them for so I stick with them.

https://www.nextdaybatteries.com/

This is where I get mine from with next day delivery and really competitive prices in the uk. When I need battery's i'm usherly in a hurry for them so this is great. Also the more you buy the cheaper they are

VTC 5A all day long batteries hits hard very hard less voltage drop down than other cells run hard till down on voltage , id recommend them on your link intact how much is shipping from all day batteries , I've used several UK ones from Mail order vapes uk
usual get some free vape bands + battery silicon cases for singles and come in plastic box .
Also Norbert from UK also on face book has the company Ecolux batteries.uk is good , too ,

I use VTC 5A in my Noisey cricket V2 , hits hard last quite a while ,
I have 30 x 30q
12 x LGHG2

6 x VTC5
8 x 25r
6x VTC5A
4 x VTC 6
4 x ijoy 20650

Need some LG HB 4 _6 cells though for some tubes , but usually dont run low low builds ,

Here is link for battery mooch on vaping biker , for UK Reviewer

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its a good video about batteries and mooch is the one who tests all cells for us vapers he us the go to for cells , that nearly every vaper will quote world wide

tatty29

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will look at the Video a bit later. I know I need to know more then I do now. I'm also autistic ( although undiagnosed) so it makes some things harder to understand and is the reason I usherly stay with what I know and what's easiest.

Next day batteries deliver for free next day on all 18650's and I have never been let dow yet. They also come in a case to make sure they are safe and undamaged when you receive them.

I only own the Samsung 25r's and use ah ohms law calculator to make sure i'm within the limit of what they are capable of as I still use some stock coils ocashnally and some of them are quiet low between 0.15 and 0.25ohm.
When I build though I usually stay around 0.5ohm.

Thank you for all the help and advice it is very much appreciated.

strigamort

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't have the time right now to read the whole thread (I certainly will because I'm very interested), but I noticed my Vandy Vape Kylin has a 2ml glass as well as an extension and taller glass to run in 6ml I believe. I wonder if they remove that part of the kit for TPD countries?

Even in 2ml format I can recommend the thing. It's fantastic.

Good luck. I have a feeling I'll read something in this thread that makes what I just wrote a moot point, but on the chances not, there ya go. :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

tatty29

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Whats any ones thought s on this
Snow wolf ,
Looks to be styled off the popular SX mini G class mod but obviously a heck of a lot cheaper 65% cheaper or round about a

Quick review i found on it here
.6978/
9357c822ca18884f2480d3e5471f3151.jpg

http://vape.to/threads/snowwolf-vfeng-230w-tc-box-mod.6978/

Hi. I was looking for more info on the mod you put up and saw it at a cheaper price thought you might be interested if you decide to get it.

http://cheapvaping.deals/sigelei-snowwolf-vfeng-mod

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks not sure if released yet says pre sale , everywhere as well as 31st july , sure others will have sales by then

tatty29

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No problem. Yeah i'm sure there will be. I just checked the deal on the link I gave and it says pre order so I'd assume it's not out yet.

Like I said I like the look of it, but I checked a few web sites for specs and no where can I see what safety feachers it has and that's one of the main things I look for when buying a mod so although I like it I would be weary but that's my personal opinion.

VU Sponsors