Become a Patron!

Only buzzed off my dripper in the morning right when i wake up?

I vape 6mg on a rda (stillare dual 24guage micro coil) and I seem to only get buzzed right when I wake up in the morning and I can never get the same buzz from the nicotine throughout the day any thoughts on what this may be caused from? (btw I vape constantly I can go through a 30ML bottle of 80vg/20pg in a matter of 3-4days) any regards/help would be thankful - Vaper

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I vape 6mg on a rda (stillare dual 24guage micro coil) and I seem to only get buzzed right when I wake up in the morning and I can never get the same buzz from the nicotine throughout the day any thoughts on what this may be caused from? (btw I vape constantly I can go through a 30ML bottle of 80vg/20pg in a matter of 3-4days) any regards/help would be thankful - Vaper
I RDA at 18mg usually around .3 ohms and I never get anything the last time I did was after 2 days of not even having a vape long story..
at least you get it in the morning :)

Dalton801

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I just think, IMO, that when you wake up, it's been 6-8 hours since your last puff so when you take a few right when you wake up, you're body is getting a punch to the face. It's like someone throwing a ball at you as you wake up, obviously you want catch it or dodge it, cause you're not ready. You know what I mean? :p also I feel like over a few months or maybe a year after vaping your body grows amunity to a certain level of nicotine.

Thank you guys for the replies btw just curious is it bad that I go through a 236ML bottle of juice in a week?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
bathing in it is always a way to impress the ladies :p

*giggles.. gee, you get a buzz in the mornings, be grateful..
i havent had a buzz from nic in like, foreveh! :oops:

dmska

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
i noticed the same thing since I started using dual coils. I vape 6mg too and when I am vaping first thing in am, with my coffee I get a buzz. I don't worry, it goes away in a couple of minutes.

Dalton801

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thank you guys for the replies btw just curious is it bad that I go through a 236ML bottle of juice in a week?

No, definately not. At my favorite local shop, one of the employees was talking to me as I was trying to find myself a new custard flavor to puff, he tells me "yeah, I go through a 30ml bottle of Twizted in one day" that's 210mls a week, and he's fine.
No cough, no fatigue, never sick. You'll be fine. Some of the other employees go through a 30ml and 10ml, switching back and forth all day! ;P

VU Sponsors