Become a Patron!

OOO Flavors??

I just started getting into the whole DIY e juice making and i was looking at the One on one website and i was wondering what are some good flavors from them?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They aren't one of the more popular vendors. I'm sure they have some good ones but I don't know for sure. I have cherry happy rancher. I didn't like it but I might have made it too strong.

Last edited:

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm waiting on an order of about 5-6 of them. I'll let you know what I think of them.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haven't tried any yet myself but hear very good things about 'cream - milky'

Chased2Deth

600 flavors later....
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
From personal experience its either good or REALLY bad when it comes to OOO flavors. A couple I have that aren't bad: Milky Creamy Undertone, Watermelon Candy (Fizz), Marshmallow(Vanilla), Peanut Butter Balls. I have about 25 more but they haven't made it test yet.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just tried a recipe with OoO Vanilla Frosting. It's at 2% mixed with a cake base and CAP Vanilla Custard at .5%. The frosting has a mild sweetness that is pleasurable, as in just enough sugar to satisfy my sweet tooth but not chemically or overbearing as EM or Sucralose can be. The vanilla is smooth and strong on the exhale. It's also mellow and probably close to vanilla classic, but I can't say for sure. At 2% it's working just as I would like. I think any more and the sweetness would move to overbearing.

I've tried Loranns Cream Cheese Icing and the flavor is just off, it's very chemically to me. This flavor is hands down superior and I'll be using it from now on.

I've got a few more OoO flavors ready to be tested and I'll get to them this week.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm vaping Strawberry Apple Sour Belts. I've never had that particular candy, but as a kid we had a hard candy strip that is similar, I'm sure. This tastes just like that. Both strawberry and apple are prominent but they're playing nicely with each other. The apple is much like a Granny Smith and the berry is slightly sweet on the exhale. There is an odd flavor on the inhale and the word musty comes to mind. I made this at 5% and let it sit for 5 days. It certainly is strong enough at 5%, I don't feel it needs any more and I'm not sure dropping it would improve it.

It's definitely a good vape. I couldn't vape it all day, but I just finished a coffee vape and this is a great contrast. On to the Strawberry Watermelon Sour Belt next.

VU Sponsors