Become a Patron!

Oops! Sorry We Were Wrong: How public health guidance often harms the American public health

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
http://www.rstreet.org/calendar/oop...ar-oops-sorry-event-9_twitter&utm_content=RSI

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
All of this inconstant crapola is why we now have Soy Milk, Coconut Milk and Almond Milk because they are better for us!

Anyone here ever had fresh milk just squeezed from the Cow Teat?

Abso Freaking Amazing!

And now illegal for sale unless processed:(

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
AND YET Big Tobacco still has NO NEW regulations. Total garbage, and a blatantly obvious truth that Big Tobacco has paid off enough people.

I think it's more a case of BP paying off the right people, because with people smoking, they have a captive audience for all their toxic nostrums, AND all that stop-smoking shit of theirs that DOESN'T WORK, but they keep preaching and demonizing smokers, so smokers keep trying all that useless shit. That's why BP hates vaping, because unlike their shit, it actually works!

Andria

VaporsMall

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
BP meaning Big Pharm? Sorry not sure. Either way i agree, money talks. What both BP, AND BT need are another huge class action law suit, then atleast some people could recoup what they've had to pay in health care.

VU Sponsors