Become a Patron!

Open Forum: SF’s vaping ballot initiative will fight youth vaping without banning adult use

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Having read the article, that ballot measure is half-hearted at best. It retains the flavor ban. So even if it passes, most people are still going to have to leave the city to get the products they want.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Having read the article, that ballot measure is half-hearted at best. It retains the flavor ban. So even if it passes, most people are still going to have to leave the city to get the products they want.

But at least they can get stuff outside of SF. But the online bans to addresses in SF are really bad. Maybe that Coalition will help.
God, I’m so tired of hearing about teen vaping...I’m glad I can deal with tobacco flavors, at this point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes, for the time being.

I wonder how that is legal, or for that matter, enforceable.

I’m not sure but I thought I read an article about the bans that mentioned it. As far as enforcement, I’m not sure. I was under the impression that addresses or zip codes were blocked from ordering somehow. Who knows? (I prolly shouldn’t ask that with you around. :teehee:)
Stay cool tomorrow!

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I’m not sure but I thought I read an article about the bans that mentioned it. As far as enforcement, I’m not sure. I was under the impression that addresses or zip codes were blocked from ordering somehow. Who knows? (I prolly shouldn’t ask that with you around. :teehee:)
Well, if I had an on-line vape business that was based outside the People's Republic of California, I don't think I'd bother trying to figure out whether some ridiculous city ordinance applied.

Stay cool tomorrow!
No worries. Predicted high today: 89F. Florida FTW, even in the summer.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, if I had an on-line vape business that was based outside the People's Republic of California, I don't think I'd bother trying to figure out whether some ridiculous city ordinance applied.

No worries. Predicted high today: 89F. Florida FTW, even in the summer.

I agree, but if I lived there, I’d probably just drive to another town and buy stuff there. Piss off, SF.

Glad to hear you’re doing good, as your orneriness is a nice addition here!

VU Sponsors