Become a Patron!

Opinions needed!

What's up guys I'm new to the site! I have a tebeco penny mod clone and tebeco tobh 2.5 atty with a cloud chaser drop tip by cherry vapes! Right now it has dual 24ga coils and does pretty well! But like all vape addicts I would like to go bigger! Haha any ideas on builds or batteries that would make it hit a lot bigger?

MEENMAN83

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just go lower ohms safely until you find what works honestly. I prefer tiger coils then again normal coils work too....i didnt like my tobh or stillaires at all...i now use plume veil clone and shenxi atomics theyre sweet. Shenxi atomic is 1:1 unlike the ehpro but its smaller so building it takes some trial and error but it kicks and plume veil is extremely flexible with building and has a ton of air venting options

I'm fairly new to rebuilding too, but I've noticed when I make a build I'm more comfortable making I get better performance. Like twisted kanthol parallels do it for me, even though it takes a bit of fiddling to get the wires to fit together. But one friend uses 22g five wrap sleepers, and another uses 8 wrap nanos made from 28. Play around with different builds and see what you like, and I recomend making single coils and comparing them until you find the one you like, it takes a lot of the work out of the tinkering. once you find the coil you like go all in and make a duel or quad and try it out all the way. Just remember be safe! don't want to hear about you in the news XD

VU Sponsors