Become a Patron!

Opinions on IJOY Maxo Quad 315W? or anything steel that will last long without breaking?

cynkrzy

Old Guy with a New Trick
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I love mine,I would but it again in a heartbeat.

OhmzRaw

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hohm Wrecker G2. Check out Hohmtech's YouTube channel. The guy drives over the mod and it still works. I have one and I love it. One of the best mods I've ever used. The FSK chip is excellent and can even TC kanthal. If you head over to the Hohm Wrecker thread, you'll see how many people have and love their Wrecker G2's. Excellent mod IMHO.

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hohm Wrecker G2. Check out Hohmtech's YouTube channel. The guy drives over the mod and it still works. I have one and I love it. One of the best mods I've ever used. The FSK chip is excellent and can even TC kanthal. If you head over to the Hohm Wrecker thread, you'll see how many people have and love their Wrecker G2's. Excellent mod IMHO.

Was gonna say the exact thing, you beat me to it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Barbara E.

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
My son has the ijoy maxi quad (in blue) and loves it. He has had it about a month or so, no problems at all.

centella4u

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
9b48eda57d0a35d4d340dd7ef5d7a44c.jpg

This is with all batteries fully charged. And no matter how I swapped the batteries, it always showed like this. Also, no matter what I put on, it said "no atomizer" and will not work.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
9b48eda57d0a35d4d340dd7ef5d7a44c.jpg

This is with all batteries fully charged. And no matter how I swapped the batteries, it always showed like this. Also, no matter what I put on, it said "no atomizer" and will not work.

Have u contacted them for warranty?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors