Become a Patron!

Opinions

derickedge7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm using a fuhattan, troll rda, 24g twisted kanthal, and innevapes carousel max vg juice what do ya think this is my first build I'm pushing .22 ohms honest opinions please

derickedge7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
5beef168a7765e10678f6f4420caa5e3.jpg

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good place to start. .22 Ohms is low, but not dangerously low. Try a dual parallel coil build next, more surface area for the wick to come in contact with the coil, 3 mm id.

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Good place to start. .22 Ohms is low, but not dangerously low. Try a dual parallel coil build next, more surface area for the wick to come in contact with the coil, 3 mm id.
X2! With the right coil you won't need to vape at unsafe limits to chuck the vapor

Rayne

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Personally, I enjoy using what I call "open" coils. I space the wraps apart, and it heats the wick much more evenly. They're a bit finicky to begin with, but I think they are worth it. Depending on what gauge you want to use, and how low you're comfortable with resistance, you can make these relatively easy with larger wire. 24g wire is probably the smallest you can go with that, before the wire is just too small to manage properly.

Just a thought. If you can make it work with smaller wire, it will definitely be a nice change of pace. That's all I do for my personal coils.

VU Sponsors