Become a Patron!

Orange Blossom Water

acidrain23

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Has anyone ever experimented with adding a drop or two of real orange blossom water to your e-liquid? (Or rose water too, but ewwww!). That stuff is pretty powerful- might work as a flavoring....
By itself, orange blossom water is gross, but combined with fruits and or spices, it could be amazing (as it is in its culinary applications)!

I also just picked up some FA Neroli too. I haven't had a chance to mix up a sample yet, but going on smell alone, it doesn't quite have that fresh blossom pop that real orange blossom water has. I'll reserve judgement until I've tried it though!

In case you're wondering what the heck I'm going to do with it, I had a drink recently called "Saints and Wonders" with Gin, Elderflower Liqueur, Lemon Juice, Orange Blossom Water, and Cardamom Bitters of all things. Going to try to recreate it in e-liquid form! So far I'm thinking FA Gin, TFA Elderberry, TFA Lemon, Capella Tangerine, Neroli (and or real orange blossom water, depending on what kind of results I get), and FA Cardamom. The Gin, Cardamom and Neroli are all new flavors for me, so lots of experimenting to do first, or I just may take a wild ass stab at it! :)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
i'd stick with the flavorings..
unless you know what all is in the "real" stuff..

Neroli fa is nice.. i use it in a few of mine.. as well as the rest of the flower flavorings.. ;)

acidrain23

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah, I'll probably just stick with the FA flavorings for now. Is 1% a good place to start for Neroli as an accent flavor?

VU Sponsors