Become a Patron!

Orchid RBA Clone V4

Orchid RBA Clone V4 is a rebuildable dripping atomizer by Tobeco. This RBA has 4 tunnels for e-juice.

https://www.longhornvapor.com/product/orchid-rba-clone-v4/
orchid_V4_rba_clone.jpg

dougward1960

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
love my orchid v4 best flavor ive ever got from any rta or rda it works great. ive also found it keeps up with wicking better than any atty ive ever used. i just make sure that there is the most tinyest amount of rayon in each juice channel so little you can hardly see its there any more in the juice channels and it cant keep up wicking. plus it has bottom fill port you can fill from the top but some juice will leak not every time but most times. i just fill from the the bottom and no lost juice. did i say i love it i do

Scuzzlebutt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
How is the air flow on it? How would you rate it?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Airflow and juice flow are double It is designed for dual coils.........however if you sub ohm it will go through juice like Kim Kardashian goes through doughnuts.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Airflow and juice flow are double It is designed for dual coils.........however if you sub ohm it will go through juice like Kim Kardashian goes through doughnuts.
I think you mean toilet paper. Have you seen that ass it must take a whole roll to wipe!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I belong to the school of "DO NOT let that wick into the juice channels!!" Due to the vacuum that is created, the juice travels up the channels and covers the build deck, this is where the wicks pick it up. In short the wicks must touch the deck, but stay clear of the juice channels and the air holes.

nodor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was vaping a fogger V4 and really enjoyed it so I ordered 2 more figuring now I have a great out and about tank and spares. A vendor who runs a web store locally said you gotta try the Orchid it blows the fogger away. I figured not likely there really isn't much difference between them. But being a fastteck junky I bought one anyway. Hard for me to believe but he was 100% right. Flavor on this atty is unbelieveable. So now I got 3 fogger V4's Im not likely to use to take up space in my drawer. I drilled out airholes to 2.5 mm and slapped on a kayfun clear tank I had. Now it is perfect draw for my style of vaping and fills quickly with a needle bottle. (with org. tank really slow filling or flood result) I've ordered a couple of kayfun top fill caps and am going to machine a ring for the airflow to shut off when filling tank from top. If the top caps work like there supposed to this baby will be as good as it gets.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I have just received one myself today.

Tomorrow I will give it a good cleaning (I do that with any topper when I first get it) and I am looking forward to giving it a test drive!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

Perhaps Ass oil and enhancer from the recent photos of her equine sized keaster that have been making the rounds?

From what I hear, large farm and zoo animals are quite jealous of her rear section.

Hey! it's just Ray...

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mine hits like a champ! Then when I think I'm good to go it dumps
my fluid out making a hell of a mess but hits like a champ till then.

VU Sponsors