Become a Patron!

Order kanger subtank or aspire atlantis subohm?

I like the RDA-type tank and use a pre-built coil, wanna order one. I have never tried a Kangertech product. Just read subtank features on heavengifts http://www.heavengifts.com/Kangertech-Subtank-Pyrex-Glass-Cartomizer-with-BPDC-Coil.html and watched a video on youtube

Does anyone share any information about the subtank? I kinda hesitate to make a decision to pick subtank or atlantis tank. The outlookof atlantis is much better for me. What do you think of the subtank?

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I like the RDA-type tank and use a pre-built coil, wanna order one. I have never tried a Kangertech product. Just read subtank features on heavengifts http://www.heavengifts.com/Kangertech-Subtank-Pyrex-Glass-Cartomizer-with-BPDC-Coil.html and watched a video on youtube

Does anyone share any information about the subtank? I kinda hesitate to make a decision to pick subtank or atlantis tank. The outlookof atlantis is much better for me. What do you think of the subtank?
He (Vapor Chronicals) already did a full review, and compared both.

Check through his videos bud

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Man, you are really shilling heavengifts.com quite hard tonnyone. 5 posts and every one a marketing shill. Post the info in the sales and promotions section.

ButtKickers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My review on the Kanger Subtank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

themetricvaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think suckmymod did a head to head for this, take a look for it.

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I personally don't care for the Atlantis whatsoever. I find it to be very limiting with only .5 sub ohm and 2ml of juice. Your battery will drain quickly and you will be refilling your juice reservoir all throughout the day. The Subtank in my opinion is the best tank out there bar none. You get 6ml of juice storage, can change between .5 and 1.2 heads so you're not limited exclusively to sub ohms. You can use the older Kanger dual coils since many people have back stock at their home. The new Japanese Organic Cotton Coils wick well, are healthy and can easily be rebuilt. And of course you have the option to use the RDA part and build your own coils. Atlantis $40 and Subtank $45-50. I don't think there's any comparison between the two for me. Kangertech is a good company and offers much in the realm of customization and affordability.

As for vendors, I deal with a few exclusively. If I have good experiences with them I try to send my fellow vapors their way. Price for me is only a piece of the equation. I always look at customer service, problem resolution, integrity and in general the whole experience. My motto is we need to support people who work hard to provide us with good products and service so that they will be around for a long time. Vendors who put the customer last and are deceptive need to close their doors. Karma works in mysterious ways.

Last edited:

Woody_

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I really like the Atlantis and the 2.5ml capacity isn't an issue for me. I vape it at 30W and get about 4 full tanks worth on a charge (IPV 2S, single LG HE2 18650 battery). The Subtank should be here later this week and I like the fact that it doubles as an RTA.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This again?
You haven't used a kanger product before?

I have started vaping about six months ago. My first device is kanger emow kit, and now use innokin iTaste MVP V2 with iClear16B clearomizer, love the MVP v2. I trust the innokin is one of the trustworthy brands and the price is acceptable.

Married 2 The 7

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love the Atlantis and I don't have a problem with they capacity. I don't Vape enough threw out the day to make it a problem. I MAYBE have to fill it up once a day and the battery (Aspire CF Sub MOD) works perfectly for a few days. Again I am not a heavy user so it fits me perfectly.

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
id say wait, they are coming out with a 22 mm and 16mm sub tank and eleaf has the Melo tank, then there is that joytech sub tank....omg im going to be broke...at least the Doge V2 has cured my RDAitis for a bit, now for this tank problem 8P

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That may be the case but your new toys will love you and never leave your side;)

Reactions: Jah

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you want to be able to rebuild and use pre-built coils the subtank is the obvious winner in that aspect... plus I keep hearing how the atlantis coils have questionable materials being used in them..

and as others have mentioned the capacity is just crap.. 2.5 ml on a sub ohm build? I can go through that in a couple hours.. at least the subtank is still 4.5 on rda mode ( i believe this is correct) .. i hate having to constantly re-fill during the day

I dont really care about 2mm difference like some people do.. I hear great things about both but the subtank gives you more functionality than the atlantis imo

I just ordered one yesterday and I'm excited to get it

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Subtank is the king of the jungle. Once you get one you never look back.

anendeloflorien

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Subtank is the king of the jungle. Once you get one you never look back.

Agreed. I love my subtank! I want to get another one now so I can have one set up for the RBA at all times and one for the coils. Both setups work awesome but this is my first RBA so I want to be able to mess around with it more.

Anyone know if the 22mm is going to use the same size RBA deck by any chance?

Drone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd hold off on the Kanger Subtank for now. The 25mm size is off putting for many and they have already confirmed they are releasing a 22mm version of it. That really depends on you, if you're good with 25mm then the tank size they have now won't be an issue for you. Why Kanger does something like this is beyond me, if they are releasing a smaller version so close to the original release of the 25mm tank they really should have just released them at the same time. Just seems like silly marketing IMO since they have irritated more than a few that purchased the 25mm and would have much rather of had the 22mm.

The other reason to hold off a bit is to let Kanger sort out the rebuildable deck insulator issue. Since they are currently examining the issue and have said they will make changes to make sure the material choice doesn't present a problem in future tanks it makes sense to let them make whatever changes they feel is needed first so you get the latest revision. This is especially true since they haven't made any statements regarding the issue fix and how they will treat current tank owners. They may (or may not... we don't know yet) provide updated insulators to current Subtank owners, but it just seems prudent to let this get sorted out first.

VU Sponsors