Become a Patron!

Ordering from China (actually anywhere) Support Group...

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I beat ya by TWO DAYS...lol... :p

<< olde skool ftw....Be Well......

(NV ruled)

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll tell ya one place that does not fool around is Roadside Vapes.

I've ordered from them 3 times and I barely have my finger off the mouse button and it's in the mail. I ordered an authentic 454 Big Block V1 from them in the early afternoon today and literally 2 hours later it had shipped and I had tracking info. Cheap shipping costs too.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I ordered from Cigabuy recently and picked the cheapest shipping option. Ordered two Luotic MF squonks and a Cleito RBA. Turns out that the cheapest shipping option was DHL. I got my stuff really quick considering what's going on. I think it was under two weeks and my package was dropped off here.

I ordered from Fasttech a couple of months ago. That one took damn near two months (just over six weeks actually). That didn't stop me from ordering again.. I'm fine with waiting for the stuff I get from there. I was thinking my squonk boxes would take just as long so lucky me I guess.

I ordered at Cigabuy again and Health Cabin. Those packages are in a blind spot for now. I'll probably check my bookmarks in a couple of weeks to see they're at a customs center probably.

My Cigabuy order should be delivered very soon. It's in Raleigh.

3avape? Nothing. No movement

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anybody ordered from VAPORBEAST lately? My Switcher shell I ordered 7 days ago hasn't been touched. Still processing.
Not lately. I used them once to get my revenger mod couple years ago. It was on sale with a limited time discount code, tried to use the discount and the site hung up. By the time it went through and the site responded, the sale was over. I'd contacted CS while the sale was still in progress, of course I didn't get an answer until the sale was over. They pissed and moaned, I had screen shots with time stamps to prove it was their system/site. They finally grudgingly honored it. First and last time I've ordered through those fuckwits.

Maybe I get grumpy as I get older, jobs take the attitude when you're an employee that 'you're disposable, there's always someone waiting to replace you'. So that's how I treat companies that can't get their shit together. When I have cash in my hand, it's not my job to try and beg someone to take it. I'll spend it with someone, just depends who wants it. I can't be bothered with companies who don't want my business. Want it, great, don't, fantastic, you go out of business, oh well. I'll just spend it with the place that replaces them. lol

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Not lately. I used them once to get my revenger mod couple years ago. It was on sale with a limited time discount code, tried to use the discount and the site hung up. By the time it went through and the site responded, the sale was over. I'd contacted CS while the sale was still in progress, of course I didn't get an answer until the sale was over. They pissed and moaned, I had screen shots with time stamps to prove it was their system/site. They finally grudgingly honored it. First and last time I've ordered through those fuckwits.

Maybe I get grumpy as I get older, jobs take the attitude when you're an employee that 'you're disposable, there's always someone waiting to replace you'. So that's how I treat companies that can't get their shit together. When I have cash in my hand, it's not my job to try and beg someone to take it. I'll spend it with someone, just depends who wants it. I can't be bothered with companies who don't want my business. Want it, great, don't, fantastic, you go out of business, oh well. I'll just spend it with the place that replaces them. lol

Oh there's no doubt in my mind that I've become grumpy as I've gotten older. It's like one day it hits you, and suddenly you just refuse to tolerate any more bullshit. At that point you are DONE. Kwim?

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fasttech:
ME:
Order #C051539884
Hi there :)

I paid the highest DHL shipping for this order thinking it would be here by now and here it is 7 days later and according to this tracking information, DHL doesn't even have the package yet.

I understand that we are in a hard time with this virus and I hope the best for my friends over there, but if it's going to take this long to send an item, the Fasttech site should tell people it will be a long time before it is sent. Fast DHL shipping is now not fast.

I know you get many tickets, but any update on this would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Greg - USA

THEIR RESPONSE: (Nancy)
Sorry for the shipping issue. We should send the notification about delay. This is our fault.

With the outbreak of new coronaviruses at multiple points abroad, some countries and regions have adopted a series of prevention and control measures, and airlines have significantly reduced or stopped international routes, resulting in suspension or delay of overseas postal services. The DHL will be delayed about 7-10 working days.

Your package did leave our warehouse on May 16th, and received by our shipping carrier on May 18th. It is in shipping carrier's warehouse and waiting for the flight now. Once the package is handed over to DHL after they arrange the flight, the tracking information will be updated. We will urge our shipping carrier, and let them process it as soon as they can. Would you please wait a little longer?

Thank you for your understanding in current situation.
==============================================

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
OK, here is one for the books. I tried using Ace Hardware's curbside pickup this morning. After filling my cart some items would take a week and tomato cages must be purchased in packs of 25. Said screw that and left here in the pouring rain to arrive at the store when the rain let up~! Got in and got out but they did not have Hickory wood chips for smoking.

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fasttech:
ME:

THEIR RESPONSE: (Nancy)

==============================================

I received the EXACT same response yesterday morning from "Nancy". Identical word for word except my dates are from April. lmao

Positive note, it seems my UK package finally got on a flight.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wait a minute.

I thought you started vaping to STOP smoking. Now you're smoking hickory chips? That might not be the healthiest alternative. I implore you to reconsider. Lotsa juice sales goin on right now.

I need the Hickory Chips to Smoke one serious Rack of Ribs on Memorial Day. They are allowing 5-10 people to congregate in our area now. Anyone tries to tell me I can't BBQ will have to talk to my Mossberg.

Last edited:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rioting in the streets of Hong Kong. That probably explains why my Fasttech order, which shipped from that warehouse for 25 bucks with DHL hasn't even been scanned yet 10 days later

Of course the civil unrest is a bit more important than my package, but it's still 106 dollars for a pile of SXK Billet Box stuff, which is not chump change to me. It's anybody's guess when and if it will get here.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Still no change.
upload_2020-5-25_14-53-36.png

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I received the EXACT same response yesterday morning from "Nancy". Identical word for word except my dates are from April. lmao

Positive note, it seems my UK package finally got on a flight.

So, Nancy is a bot!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rioting in the streets of Hong Kong. That probably explains why my Fasttech order, which shipped from that warehouse for 25 bucks with DHL hasn't even been scanned yet 10 days later

Of course the civil unrest is a bit more important than my package, but it's still 106 dollars for a pile of SXK Billet Box stuff, which is not chump change to me. It's anybody's guess when and if it will get here.

I’ve got some Sourcemore orders coming from their HK warehouse. Who knows when we’ll get them. :cry.:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Jeez, Amazon keeps screwing my delivery up~! Was supposed to be tomorrow but now Wednesday. I have actually gotten stuff faster from China~!

upload_2020-5-25_19-20-43.png

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fasttech order finally had some movement. Time to see how accurate their estimated delivery turns out.

Image2.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not China but the name of the company is interesting considering I bought vape stuff. Vaporbeast is who it's coming from
ba5e9a80e362ddf648f8768966e05abe.jpg

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Still no movement from China,

Sorry for the shipping issue.

The delivery time of ePacket Services is typically 7 to 20 business days, and the newest tracking information "2020-04-29 08:06:53 Leave the current city and send to Los Angeles" shows your package had left China and on its way to you.

Due to the outbreak coronavirus in the world , affected by the epidemic, some flights to your country have been cut and the overall time limit has been lengthened, which is expected to be extended by 10-15 days. Many packages have been delayed recently. According to the current statistics, they will be delayed for 2-3 weeks. This situation will become more and more serious as the number of flights decreases, could you please wait for more several days?

Thank you.

---- Included below is the most recent message you have sent to us ----
Has not moved since 4/28/20
------------------------------------

Kind regards,

fern

Customer Advocate

FastTech - gadget and electronics

Must be lost in translation:

Destination - Tracking consuming: 620 ms
2020-04-29 05:23

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment -> We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

CHINA, ZHENGZHOU EMS, Processed Through Facility

2020-04-29 05:22

2020-04-29 05:03

2020-04-29 05:02

2020-04-28 13:16
CHINA, ZHENGZHOU, Processed Through Facility

2020-04-25 13:33
CHINA, Acceptance

Origin - Tracking consuming: 76 ms
2020-05-01 11:58
郑州市, 已交航空公司运输

2020-05-01 11:55
郑州市, 到达【郑州交换站】

2020-05-01 09:48
郑州市, 离开【郑州国际处理中心】,下一站【郑州航站】

郑州市, 【郑州国际处理中心】已出口直封

2020-04-25 13:55
郑州市, 离开【郑州市国际营销中心】,下一站【郑州国际】

郑州市, 【郑州市国际营销中心】已收件,揽投员:孙钢,电话:135123

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still no movement from China,

Sorry for the shipping issue.

The delivery time of ePacket Services is typically 7 to 20 business days, and the newest tracking information "2020-04-29 08:06:53 Leave the current city and send to Los Angeles" shows your package had left China and on its way to you.

Due to the outbreak coronavirus in the world , affected by the epidemic, some flights to your country have been cut and the overall time limit has been lengthened, which is expected to be extended by 10-15 days. Many packages have been delayed recently. According to the current statistics, they will be delayed for 2-3 weeks. This situation will become more and more serious as the number of flights decreases, could you please wait for more several days?

Thank you.

---- Included below is the most recent message you have sent to us ----
Has not moved since 4/28/20
------------------------------------

Kind regards,

fern

Customer Advocate

FastTech - gadget and electronics

Must be lost in translation:

Destination - Tracking consuming: 620 ms

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment -> We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

2020-04-29 05:22

2020-04-29 05:03

2020-04-29 05:02

2020-04-28 13:16
CHINA, ZHENGZHOU, Processed Through Facility

CHINA, Acceptance

Origin - Tracking consuming: 76 ms
2020-05-01 11:58
郑州市, 已交航空公司运输

2020-05-01 11:55
郑州市, 到达【郑州交换站】

2020-05-01 09:48
郑州市, 离开【郑州国际处理中心】,下一站【郑州航站】

郑州市, 【郑州国际处理中心】已出口直封

2020-04-25 13:55
郑州市, 离开【郑州市国际营销中心】,下一站【郑州国际】

郑州市, 【郑州市国际营销中心】已收件,揽投员:孙钢,电话:135123
Yep, mine has been sitting like that for weeks too.

And the Fasttech warehouse still hasn't even given DHL my order 9 days later.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have also so had it with USPS.

My C2MNT and Asgard Mini have been sitting in the Detroit sorting facility since last week while my ejiucestaeals order which I placed a few days ago, but don't really need now, has leapfrogged both of those and is out for "delivery" today. Which means it may or may not actually be delivered today.

I have several others in various stages of floating around the country still too.

Yes, we have this virus going on, but USPS incompetence and confusion LOOOOONG predates that. It's just gotten worse with Covid-19 and they're using that as an excuse.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have also so had it with USPS.

My C2MNT and Asgard Mini have been sitting in the Detroit sorting facility since last week while my ejiucestaeals order which I placed a few days ago, but don't really need now, has leapfrogged both of those and is out for "delivery" today. Which means it may or may not actually be delivered today.

I have several others in various stages of floating around the country still too.

Yes, we have this virus going on, but USPS incompetence and confusion LOOOOONG predates that. It's just gotten worse with Covid-19 and they're using that as an excuse.

I can't knock USPS. I have 3 orders coming in today that I placed last week. I think stuff is getting held upin customs.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't knock USPS. I have 3 orders coming in today that I placed last week. I think stuff is getting held upin customs.
The two that have been sitting in the Detroit facility are domestic orders.

Try this:
customs.JPG

That's a paid tracking service that vapesourcing has. They pay it at least.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
ORD is chicago o'hare...some of my stuff took a vacation there:

Detail
  • 2020-05-18 15:59 Waterbury,CT / DELIVERED
  • 2020-05-18 07:10 Waterbury,CT / OUT FOR DELIVERY
  • 2020-05-18 04:48 Waterbury,CT / ARRIVAL AT UNIT
  • 2020-05-18 03:33 Waterbury,CT / ARRIVED USPS SORT FACILITY
  • 2020-05-15 04:37 Westborough,MA / TENDERED FOR DELIVERY
  • 2020-05-14 22:34 Westborough,MA / DN RECEIVED
  • 2020-05-14 07:30 Avenel,NJ / DN SEND
  • 2020-05-13 23:01 Avenel,NJ / ENCODED
  • 2020-05-13 22:57 Avenel,NJ / RECEIVED
  • 2020-05-11 06:00 JFK / In transit, it's progressing through Post network
  • 2020-05-03 18:09 ORD / Arrived at the destination airport
  • 2020-05-03 18:09 ORD / Arrival of goods at destination airport
  • 2020-05-03 18:09 ORD / Arrived at the destination airport
  • 2020-05-02 20:56 HKG / shipment departed from airport of origin country
  • 2020-05-01 06:00 HKG / Hand over to airline.
  • 2020-04-30 19:10 HONGKONG / Arrived at Hong Kong hub.
  • 2020-04-30 10:01 Shenzhen,China / Depart from facility to service provider.
  • 2020-04-30 07:40 EN ROUTE TO DHL ECOMMERCE
  • 2020-04-30 07:39 ELECTRONIC NOTIFICATION RECEIVED: YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN PROCESSED AND TRACKING WILL BE UPDATED SOON
  • 2020-04-28 06:37

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"Out for delivery" has for me meant:

It might get here with the mail

It might not get here with the mail, but might arrive 4 to 6 hours later by itself.

It might get here the next day.

It might get here several days later.

And in one instance never heard from again.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Here's my latest response from 3AVape (note the shipment on 29 April was the SECOND ATTEMPT - this order was placed on 12 April.)

Hi there,

Your order was deliveried out on 29th April by ePacket.
And the flights is adjusted to once a week.
This leads to a backlog of parcels, so your order are still waiting for flight in Guangzhou International Exchange Station.
Pls be kind to wait for new status online, many thanks for your cooperation!

------------------
3Avape Team

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Here's my latest response from 3AVape (note the shipment on 29 April was the SECOND ATTEMPT - this order was placed on 12 April.)

Hi there,

This leads to a backlog of parcels, so your order are still waiting for flight in Guangzhou International Exchange Station.

------------------
3Avape Team

OK, so is it just me or does anyone else not understand that? Second attempt to do what? ePacket would go to USPS wouldn't it?

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yay! Only TWELVE DAYS from Chicago to LA. WTAF?

IKR!

12 days to go from one Customs to another

But this was Sunday (updated today) maybe it will be here in 2 weeks

It’s just a Goon 22 in stainless... one I already own and know EXACTLY where it is... just lazy to go drive and get...

Although!

I went to the post office today, coincidentally said goon is across the street from

Didn’t go to storage for it... all my other mechs and vape gear is there, that wasn’t in rotation/favor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well the ejuicesteals order did get here with the mail this time and the Alien showed up that I bought from Ms.Trixy. I forgot all about that thing. She shipped it on the 21st. The ejuicesteals order was after that. However the other domestic orders from a couple weeks earlier are still sitting either in the local PO that delivered these today (at least1) and 2 more in the Detroit hub.

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i have one coming from 2FDeal. after 5 days i was sent tracking :).

@Creature0069 , if you would please, keep me up to date on your UK order. i am figuring that mine is there with yours, or there abouts.

Will do. Last info was leaving UK @ 7am Sat. Likely sitting on a pallet in customs somewhere right now. .

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The two that have been sitting in the Detroit facility are domestic orders.

Try this:
View attachment 161765

That's a paid tracking service that vapesourcing has. They pay it at least.

I used 4PX on two Sourcemore orders. I was suspicious, but too cheap to pay $50 for DHL. I’ll get my stuff when I get it...whenever.

Last year I bought something from Cigabuy and I’d forgotten about it by the time it got here. It was a nice surprise, though! Lol

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Hi there,

------------------
3Avape Team

Did it arrive, Nada? Why do you have to wait for a new status online?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Did it arrive, Nada? Why do you have to wait for a new status online?

I've been waiting on two orders. One of them did arrive today, the Wismec Luxotic MF from Cigabuy.

The other order, the one from 3AVape hasn't moved since 5/12. It's an Asmodus Pumper. That's the one that was ordered on 12 April. It's been ridiculous.

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
UK package update. @Jinx'd

May 26, 2020, 5:36 pm

Processed Through Facility
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
Your item has been processed through our facility in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 5:36 pm on May 26, 2020.

Fasttech w/DHL:

Tuesday, May 26, 2020 Location Time Piece
6 Customs status updated LOS ANGELES GATEWAY, CA - USA 17:22

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
UK package update. @Jinx'd

May 26, 2020, 5:36 pm

Processed Through Facility
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
Your item has been processed through our facility in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 5:36 pm on May 26, 2020.

cool. i sure hope mine is with yours. and that is quit possible.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Right now I an Tracking 2 different orders one from a company in Sand Diego, Ca and the other was on Amazon. So the San Diego is coming on UPS and the Amazon is showing 4PX~! WTF? I order from Amazon and it doesn't list the vendor but apparently it is coming from China??

VU Sponsors