Become a Patron!

Ordering from China (actually anywhere) Support Group...

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am seriously considering the possibility that I may never see the numerous orders that were last scanned into either my local post office or the Detroit hub. All for over a week and some for 2 weeks. Poof.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I am seriously considering the possibility that I may never see the numerous orders that were last scanned into either my local post office or the Detroit hub. All for over a week and some for 2 weeks. Poof.

do like Steve said.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
i ordered a copper bar , on ebay, from CHARLOTTE NC, 10 days ago. the next day i got tracking info.
now, i'm not even sure GOD knows where it is = somewhere, perhaps, in the black hole of the usps.

What do you use copper bars for? Your yard or something?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
4px Express shipping seems to the best to use right now, had a order from 3fvape and sourcemore turn up today, both was around 3 weeks from order to my door, all the orders (about 10) using express shipping have arrived in less than a month. Order from a3vape is near 2 months since I ordered from them.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
4px Express shipping seems to the best to use right now, had a order from 3fvape and sourcemore turn up today, both was around 3 weeks from order to my door, all the orders (about 10) using express shipping have arrived in less than a month. Order from a3vape is near 2 months since I ordered from them.

I used 4PX for my SM orders and I got two this week. They were divided up between Shenzhen and HK. But they came on the same day.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kidney Puncher for the win.

Don't ask me, but I ordered from them last and it got here first in under a week.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's like all the rest of my packages don't exist and they started over.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

I don't know what happened with 3avape, but at least three of us here are caught up in it, and I'm just about ready to say the hell with them and file a case with Paypal. They do respond to the e-mails I've sent so far, but their responses are basically worthless - they say, the package is sitting there waiting, and you're just gonna have to wait too.

At some point it's no longer necessary for me to keep waiting. Does a package need to sit and wait for a plane for three weeks? I'm beginning to think they just made up those damn "replacement" tracking numbers they gave us.

Has anyone who's in this same situation actually had a package to leave China? @Nailz @MrMeowgi ???

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LOL< mine was delivered and I was watching the NASA launch...thx for reminding me. ;-)

May 30, 2020 at 10:27 am
Delivered, In/At Mailbox

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't know what happened with 3avape, but at least three of us here are caught up in it, and I'm just about ready to say the hell with them and file a case with Paypal. They do respond to the e-mails I've sent so far, but their responses are basically worthless - they say, the package is sitting there waiting, and you're just gonna have to wait too.

At some point it's no longer necessary for me to keep waiting. Does a package need to sit and wait for a plane for three weeks? I'm beginning to think they just made up those damn "replacement" tracking numbers they gave us.

Has anyone who's in this same situation actually had a package to leave China? @Nailz @MrMeowgi ???

I never would use 3avape again, 1st time ordering an be my last.....my package got sent back from customs in China, that took 3 weeks, so I emailed them and they said if I pay $10 they would reship with DHL, I said no just refund me then, so then they said the would pay for the shipping, so said fine, and they sent it the same way again, didn't get sent back, but now been waiting 2 months and still says shipment waiting to go on a plane, this is the longest I've waited for a package from China in over 7 years.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I still haven't heard anything either. Surely with all the other stuff getting shipped from China they could've found the plane by now. I'm about to do a PayPal chargeback myself Monday. And will never order from them again.
Last entry was 5/12/2020 delivered to air transport. Just ridiculous. Waiting for a plane for 18 days? I call bullshit

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I still haven't heard anything either. Surely with all the other stuff getting shipped from China they could've found the plane by now. I'm about to do a PayPal chargeback myself Monday. And will never order from them again.
Last entry was 5/12/2020 delivered to air transport. Just ridiculous. Waiting for a plane for 18 days? I call bullshit

Me, too. That's exactly what I mean, and that's also exactly when my package went dead. It is bullshit.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This one was physically shipped on the 7th of April and is still in China. Last update, 2 weeks ago.
3Fapril20.JPG

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The problem is that most mail rides on commercial flights which are below 50% right now worldwide.

My UK order sat at the airport from Apr 16 to May 23. Regular mail. Been in NYC ever since.
Fasttech order sat from Apr 27 to May 29. That was DHL shipping. Arrived in OH yesterday.

It is frustrating to see some people getting orders within 2 weeks or so.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe you should ask for a refund. It can’t hurt.
But from who? The vendor shipped the items like they were supposed to. It's not their fault. It's the postal service's fault (For the several sitting somewhere right here in town) and I know from experience (before covid-19) I'll get what amounts to a middle finger up my nose and have a nice day.

Last edited:

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When ordering from China, if by day 28 it’s not stateside, there is a paypal dispute made.

I never order anything from China that is more than $25 either... easier to cope with a dispute of that or less than if I bought a mod for $100+ and multiple accessories.

They always say you need to cancel the dispute before they can do anything, but that is a lie... funds are on hold for 30 days, after that there is no incentive for them to help, since they were paid, and the dispute always gets answers... I don’t even say anything in specific, I send a ticket with as little said...

“PayPal dispute initiated”

That’s it.

Have them do the work of figuring why you did, you’re already upset, might as well pass some frustration off to them to figure out why, especially with the “Lost in translation” issues there is.

Within 21 days of the dispute, your item arrives, cancel it... it doesn’t arrive... you get refunded.

That’s just me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DogMan

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ordered 11th April, from mexico

1 x provape 1 (fixed voltage precursor to provari. Circa 2009-2010, impossible to find)

NO mail moving between mexico and aus at all, with cv-19

store says if i am happy to wait (which i am) they are waiting to be allowed to cross the border, to post from some southern state in america

it is a gift for a mate who has wanted one forever. Keeping it secret

it's to that point where i keep forgetting about it, and just check once a week or so

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1ge.gif

My C2MNT and Asgard Mini scanned into my PO! Maybe in 2 or 3 weeks they'll be here!

Attachments

• 1ge.gif
    1ge.gif
    5.1 KB · Views: 5

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
1ge.gif

My C2MNT and Asgard Mini scanned into my PO! Maybe in 2 or 3 weeks they'll be here!
If it's at your local. Call them before 8am Monday morning and tell them to hold it there for you to pick up shortly. I've done it a lot. If it takes that much longer I'll just go get it myself

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it's at your local. Call them before 8am Monday morning and tell them to hold it there for you to pick up shortly. I've done it a lot. If it takes that much longer I'll just go get it myself
I tried that last year and they wouldn't let me do it. I told them I would come there with proper addressed ID and pick it up. She said no. They have to deliver it.

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
USPS tracking says my SQ Topside is in Providence R.I.. Happy change from " Unknown status". Hopeful it makes the 40 minute trip to my local PO overnight. If it does, it should arrive tomorrow. I won't hold my breath.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Let's don't get ahead of ourselves. I wasn't kidding about it maybe still being a week or better. Even being scanned out for delivery doesn't mean anything lately until it's actually in my hand. I'm not exaggerating. .

i know what you mean. i was just being optimistic = better right that down, doesn't happen much. my copper bar is MIA.

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Latest check says my SQ Topside is in town. Should definitely be here tomorrow. :bliss:

May 31, 2020, 11:18 am
Arrived at Hub
NEW BEDFORD, MA 02745
Your item arrived at the hub at 11:18 am on May 31, 2020 in NEW BEDFORD, MA 02745.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got 5 of my packages all at the same time on Sunday. I can live with that. I CAN live with waiting. That's not the point. The point is with their track record, the lack of any updates or even general public communication on what's going on. "Expect Delays" ain't cuttin it. How bout "we've adopted a policy due to the corona virus whereby we are accumulating deliveries for multiple packages per household." ... or something.

OR... how bout even this:

"Alert: Due to limited transportation availability as a result of nationwide COVID-19 impacts, package delivery times may be extended.Tracking data may not accurately reflect the status of individual packages at this time."

That would at least give some assurance that people's stuff probably hasn't been lost. 5,6, 8, 10 and 11 days with no clue whatsoever is going on is my gripe.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
"Alert: Due to limited transportation availability as a result of nationwide COVID-19 impacts, package delivery times may be extended.Tracking data may not accurately reflect the status of individual packages at this time."

um, dude, it does say that. look at the top, in red.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I just got 5 of my packages all at the same time on Sunday. I can live with that. I CAN live with waiting. That's not the point. The point is with their track record, the lack of any updates or even general public communication on what's going on. "Expect Delays" ain't cuttin it. How bout "we've adopted a policy due to the corona virus whereby we are accumulating deliveries for multiple packages per household." ... or something.

OR... how bout even this:

That would at least give some assurance that people's stuff probably hasn't been lost. 5,6, 8, 10 and 11 days with no clue whatsoever is going on is my gripe.

Wow, when it rains, it pours. Good for you. Enjoy the gear!

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
um, dude, it does say that. look at the top, in red.
It doesn't say the last key part which I added. Either edit your tracking messages, which would probably take a few minutes, or tell us to ignore the tracker. Simply saying, "stuff may take a little longer" from an outfit with a history of spectacular ineptitude and irresponsibility doesn't engender much confidence.

One of these was the most expensive RDA I've ever paid for new. 11-12 days without a peep is not acceptable. Not to me. As of last night it was going into it's 12th day of the last word being that it's in a facility which in the past has sent my stuff all over the state.

The other expensive RDA was scanned out of that facility 9 days ago and was never scanned into the next stop which is supposed to be the local PO and that usually happens the next day, even if it's not delivered then. A local PO that has been horribly unreliable in the past and which in one instance lost my package altogether.

This is a lot of money to me. All I ask is some way to have at least some confidence about where it is. If it could take up to two weeks, or two months. Fine. Just tell me that. "Expect delays" and then silence for almost 2 weeks doesn't tell me much.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
*not aimed at anyone in particular*

I had 16 packages in the air/ground this month. I got every one. Didn't get ripped or my CC info. stolen. Gotta pick and choose where and how you buy now. Caveat Emptor ... Nothing expensive or that I cared for was bought from outside the USA.

Important things I bought from trusted American vape shops or places like Newegg, AMZ, and eBay sellers with a high track record. Accountability matters. Do not order from FT, they are a fucking mess.

You want fast and cheap? Ain't gonna happen anymore, particularly in vaping. They get the bottom of the barrel in CC processors and etc.

If ya read the USPS Reddit, the SHTF long ago, they are going insane working double shifts and more. Same for all the other carriers.

The world has changed, and I doubt it'll really recover anytime soon.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Almost all of of my recent most problem orders were from well known stateside trusted vendors. No problem with them. (Well. Vapor Beast took a while to ship)

All the usps hubs have always been slow. Chicago, New York, LA etc.

I'm talking (most recently) about everything coming to a screeching disorganized protracted halt once it hits the Detroit area.

I'm also certain there's an army of dedicated USPS workers all over the nation who are doing their best to navigate this virus fiasco. There are probably even some here.

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Almost all of of my recent most problem orders were from well known stateside trusted vendors. No problem with them.

All the usps hubs have always been slow. Chicago, New York, LA etc.

I'm talking (most recently) about everything coming to a screeching disorganized protracted halt once it hits the Detroit area.

I'm also certain there's an army of dedicated USPS workers all over the nation who are doing their best to navigate this virus fiasco. There are probably even some here.

My mail guy has been pretty great. Okay, I’m waiting on some other China mail, but I just ordered something last week from IVS and got it yesterday. I was really surprised.

But it’s a crap shoot now, imho.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
This one was physically shipped on the 7th of April and is still in China. Last update, 2 weeks ago.
View attachment 162123

I took the liberty of using your tracking number to look more closely at the tracking detail. I hope you're ok with that.

@Nailz @MrMeowgi you might want to read this.

Your package sat and did not move for SIX WEEKS before Chinese Customs kicked it back and the shipper had to start over.

I am quite convinced that that is exactly what's going to happen with our packages. They will sit for some indeterminate amount of time before Customs declares some kind of "security violation" and kicks these packages back to 3avape for a second time. If Customs didn't have a problem with our packages, it sure seems to me that they would have been in the air before now.

Paypal, here I come. I am more and more convinced that the Chinese government is causing some of this because of hostilities between our two countries. I hope we've all gotten the things we want from China, because I see it becoming much more difficult to get merchandise from them in the near future.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I took the liberty of using your tracking number to look more closely at the tracking detail. I hope you're ok with that.

Your package sat and did not move for SIX WEEKS before Chinese Customs kicked it back and the shipper had to start over.

I am quite convinced that that is exactly what's going to happen with our packages. They will sit for some indeterminate amount of time before Customs declares some kind of "security violation" and kicks these packages back to 3avape for a second time. If Customs didn't have a problem with our packages, it sure seems to me that they would have been in the air before now.

Paypal, here I come. I am more and more convinced that the Chinese government is causing some of this because of hostilities between our two countries. I hope we've all gotten the things we want from China, because I see it becoming much more difficult to get merchandise from them in the near future.

Between hostilities between China and US, the lockdown, and Deeming and other prohibition, vaping is taking a real hit now.

It’s a shame that vaping related businesses are forced to close, when smokes and booze are considered essential.

Plus yes, the shipping and customs problems. Trade between us and China is very wonky now.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Just filed a PayPal dispute myself. Haven't heard anything at all since 5/6 so fuckem. There's no way they're trying to move these packages as stated. When things I ordered a month after have showed up

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Just filed a PayPal dispute myself. Haven't heard anything at all since 5/6 so fuckem. There's no way they're trying to move these packages as stated. When things I ordered a month after have showed up
So I don't have to search the thread, what vendor and when was it shipped?

Mine was 3/18 for purchase, shipped 3/26, sat at their airport since 3/29 and showed up next in Syracuse, NY 5/30, a couple days ago.
Shipping was 30 days max so over 2 months is bs. I filed w/ PP on 5/19 and should have been sooner. PP has/had till 6/4 to decide case but 3FVape still didn't uphold what I bought. I bought up to 30 days to deliver, not over 2 months. So I hope I still get refunded, would serve them right. I've dicked around with this f'd up shipping more than the order is worth.

And all my incoming from Asia, except one occasion [SF] comes in to LA for me here in Arizona. So NY is odd.
USPS was stellar as it will be in my box today. [2nd day from NY]

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fasttech order, DHL says it'll be delivered today by the end of the day, I'm betting on tomorrow:

Monday, June 01, 2020
Location Time Piece
14 With delivery courier BOSTON, MA - USA 10:07
1 Piece

13 Arrived at Delivery Facility in BOSTON - USA BOSTON, MA - USA 07:10
1 Piece

12 Departed Facility in CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 03:39
1 Piece

11 Processed at CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 02:16
1 Piece

UK order finally left NYC:

June 1, 2020, 5:01 am
Departed USPS Regional Facility
QUEENS NY DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Your item departed our USPS facility in QUEENS NY DISTRIBUTION CENTER on June 1, 2020 at 5:01 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Soon™

SQ Topside should be here in about 2 hours. Currently with mail carrier.

Dual nic orders show "in transit to destination".

Hopefully I'll be done with tracking stuff this week.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Mine was 3/18 for purchase, shipped 3/26, sat at their airport since 3/29 and showed up next in Syracuse, NY 5/30, a couple days ago.
Shipping was 30 days max so over 2 months is bs. I filed w/ PP on 5/19 and should have been sooner. PP has/had till 6/4 to decide case but 3FVape still didn't uphold what I bought. I bought up to 30 days to deliver, not over 2 months. So I hope I still get refunded, would serve them right. I've dicked around with this f'd up shipping more than the order is worth.

And all my incoming from Asia, except one occasion [SF] comes in to LA for me here in Arizona. So NY is odd.
Mine was 3avape purchase on 4/12
Nadalama has the same issue with 3avape as well.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

How did your order get into the country? Are there Customs facilities in Syracuse? I thought they were only in port cities, with the exception of Chicago.

VU Sponsors