Become a Patron!

Ordering online with prepaid debit cards... I have questions

Catalyst

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm wanting to place an order through Eciggity. Wanting to use one of those prepaid debit cards from Wal Mart. Trouble is, there are quite a few to pick from, and I am getting confused with the fine print. (Registering the card, activation/monthly fees, inability to use internationally,etc). Wondering if Eciggity is from the USA. Anyone have experience with this? Which is the best card to choose from? Also, I'm planning on this being a one and done thing, not planning to keep the card and having to pay monthly fees etc... Thoughts?

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I use a Walmart money card (no credit cards here) and have no problems buying or paying bills online. If you only plan on using it once all you should have pay is a $3 loading fee to put cash into it, and $5 monthly fee which is waived if you deposit $1000 or more in a month. or have direct deposit.

Catalyst

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mark, would I have to " register " it before use? Some give you a temp card to use till your "real" one comes in the mail... I am wanting to simply purchase the card, place the order, and then shred card as soon as vapemail arrives and ive made sure its all good. Trying to keep it as simple as possible...

Catalyst

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vapin4joy, I just checked out the payment and shipping info on their site. Gained some further insight there. Thanks.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Mark, would I have to " register " it before use? Some give you a temp card to use till your "real" one comes in the mail... I am wanting to simply purchase the card, place the order, and then shred card as soon as vapemail arrives and ive made sure its all good. Trying to keep it as simple as possible...
Yes, and they will send you a card with your name on it in about 10 business days.

Catalyst

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So would I have to wait for the permanent card to come in the mail before placing my order with Eciggity?

Catalyst

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll also look into Google wallet. I shamefully admit that I am a bit behind the times as far as technology and the convenience that it can bring. I got my first "smart" phone less than a year ago...

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So would I have to wait for the permanent card to come in the mail before placing my order with Eciggity?
No, I don't think so because you give them your info when you activate the temp card.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Ant I'm still trying to figure out how to quote on here...
Hit, "reply" on the post you want to quote.
Lower right part of the posters box.

Jcvc1221

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
A lot of site accept PayPal I always feel safe when using it

VU Sponsors