Become a Patron!

Organic e liquid no pg just vg n water?!

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Would it still be considered organic if there using flavor concentrates to make it?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
As long as the flavorings are either vg or alcohol, it is considered 100% vg juice.
It does exist. :)

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But still not considered "Organic" are they?
An organic item is a plant grown without using chemical fertilizers, or an animal that's only been fed organic plants, or a product created using only organic items. From what I understand virtually all flavorings (perhaps you could take some organic products and do a chemical-free extraction, I wouldn't know) are lab-created and thus not organic.

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
An organic item is a plant grown without using chemical fertilizers, or an animal that's only been fed organic plants, or a product created using only organic items. From what I understand virtually all flavorings (perhaps you could take some organic products and do a chemical-free extraction, I wouldn't know) are lab-created and thus not organic.
That was my thought exactly. But I haven't looked at the links provided my Ms. Blue yet.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That was my thought exactly. But I haven't looked at the links provided my Ms. Blue yet.
And her links point straight to those organically-extracted flavorings I wondered about the existence of. So there you have it - they're out there, but they're pricey!

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

+1 on this

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
And her links point straight to those organically-extracted flavorings I wondered about the existence of. So there you have it - they're out there, but they're pricey!

sometimes you do have to pay for the good stuff.. sce, mf, fa.. all 3 are my favs..

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Although the flavorings them self are USDA certified organic, I don't believe the juice to be organic it self.
I think it should be called "Naturally flavored e-liquid" instead of "Organic"

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Although the flavorings them self are USDA certified organic, I don't believe the juice to be organic it self.
I think it should be called "Naturally flavored e-liquid" instead of "Organic"
"Organic" sells better than "Naturally flavored". Therefore, you can sell the products at higher prices.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd be careful about actually using the word "organic," though - that's something FDA can and has cracked down on before. Just asking for trouble, like that one site that had a "FDA Approved" symbol because FDA had approved the VG they were using or something like that...

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
sometimes you do have to pay for the good stuff.. sce, mf, fa.. all 3 are my favs..
Still mastering the FA myself, and most of the people I mix for like TFA, but I'll eventually get into the fancy flavors...my FA collection (minus most of the tobaccos) will be complete in another few orders.

VU Sponsors