Member For 4 Years
10175f780b163ec1e06b482f4f08355fa30ee175620ac773ef05acb00539d8fa.jpg
Stolen
Thanks

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well if I post any pictures from my real world experiences I will have to copy protect them. LOL

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If I could show you some of the pictures I have taken in the field that is nothing. I once had to try and find a circuit in the dark with 300 all white Cat5e cables with no labels. Good thing I had a tone generator!

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My wires and cables are pretty organized. I have to cover them from a very bad but sweet kitty. She has a thing for chewing on the cords when Im busy doing something other than gushing over her.

I have a bottle of some sort of deterrent spray, but she has such a delicate stomach I fear she'll end up with stuff stuck on her really furry butt.

For now I have to unplug anything that is not cordless and hide them in a drawer. She has chewed up 4 phone charge cords, one keyboard, 2 mice and a couple mini usb cords for my external drives.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
He may have more vape shit than I do... but NOBODY'S got as big a vape mess as mine. :D

todaysmess.jpg

:D
Andria

Wanda

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I so need this in poster for my older kids rooms i go in angry mum mode when i open there doors
Im a bit of a organization freek got all af 6 bottels in my out door fridge and thinking this week i should go get a lockable tool box befor any more arives :)

DoctorJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I don't have enough shit... My wife thought I have too much lol! Vape On

Same here. Next time mine tells me I have too much shit, I'm bringing up this page and showing her I don't have hardly anything compared to most of these people :slowclap: And then I'll give her this look...
mods 012.jpg

This is all I have, but it's very organized. I have no choice but to be; my father was a career Army officer and I served 8 years myself. So if ever I'm not organized, there's gotta be something wrong...check for a pulse if that's the case!

mods 016.jpg
A converted shot glass holder I turned into my "juice bar".

20151212_143137.jpg
Juice storage area.

Picture 20.jpg
My DIY cabinet a friend made for me from leftover redwood flooring.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same here. Next time mine tells me I have too much shit, I'm bringing up this page and showing her I don't have hardly anything compared to most of these people :slowclap: And then I'll give her this look...
View attachment 52634

This is all I have, but it's very organized. I have no choice but to be; my father was a career Army officer and I served 8 years myself. So if ever I'm not organized, there's gotta be something wrong...check for a pulse if that's the case!

View attachment 52635
A converted shot glass holder I turned into my "juice bar".

View attachment 52636
Juice storage area.

View attachment 52638
My DIY cabinet a friend made for me from leftover redwood flooring.
Whoa!

VAPE ON

DoctorJ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Heh... when it comes to organization... I'm just sitting there with a dumb look on my face. Then I go ask my super-organized spouse for HELP!!!! :D

Seriously though... it's a hellacious mess again, or maybe *still*... the tiny bit of semi-clear space at the lower left is because I had to have a spot to put my vise yesterday when mounting a new coil. But! That paper mess to the right will soon be a thing of the past, now that I have a tablet; I mixed some today (which is why it looks like that right now), and I was able to use the tablet as my reference, rather than having to print a recipe. Yes!

currentmess-042816.jpg

Andria

If you're not making a mess, you aren't having fun. This applies to many aspects of life...think about it :sneaka:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If you're not making a mess, you aren't having fun. This applies to many aspects of life...think about it :sneaka:

True! But at least I'm no longer sacrificing trees for my recipes -- I use the tablet now everytime! It's awesome!!!

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Seems like a lot of you are planning on opening black market vape shops in your homes. Kudos!!! :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, it's finally happened: I've organized my shit! Well, a good bit of it anyway; still gotta work on the flavors carousel. You recall, it did look like this:

todaysmess.jpg

After the initial sorting today of most of that clutter, I got it to this, before dinner:

in-progress-2.jpg

After working on it again after dinner and dishes, now it looks like this:

bottomisdone.jpg

Tomorrow, the flavor carousel in the upper cabinet, so I have a place to store the motherlode of Inawera flavors that will soon arrive. I need another kitchen!!!!!!!! :D

Andria

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, it's finally happened: I've organized my shit! Well, a good bit of it anyway; still gotta work on the flavors carousel. You recall, it did look like this:

View attachment 53190

After the initial sorting today of most of that clutter, I got it to this, before dinner:

View attachment 53191

After working on it again after dinner and dishes, now it looks like this:

bottomisdone.jpg

Tomorrow, the flavor carousel in the upper cabinet, so I have a place to store the motherlode of Inawera flavors that will soon arrive. I need another kitchen!!!!!!!! :D

Andria
Wow wow wow wow

VAPE ON

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, it's finally happened: I've organized my shit!

Congrats! Looks great. Although I think you're hiding a bunch of stuff somewhere out of the picture.
haha, joking.
Looks great.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Congrats! Looks great. Although I think you're hiding a bunch of stuff somewhere out of the picture.
haha, joking.
Looks great.

Yeah, that flavor carousel, in the upper cabinet -- worked on it today, threw out a lot of crap I ain't EVER going to use, reclaimed some bottles from some projects that didn't turn out well.... now the whole top tier is devoted to Inawera, since I'm about to get a LOT of INW flavors.

Still working on the bottle-and-cap soaking project, those bowls with the soapy water in 'em; the caps and dropper tips and glass bottles were rinsed this morning, still drying on the counter, but I'll leave the plastic bottles another day, they need quite a while to get rid of old-ejuice-funk. :)

Also got rid of some bottles of flavors in the lower cabinet that were PIFed to me a long time ago, that'll never use, because they contain diketones. So now I have room for the larger bottles of flavors that I just got, and new bottles.

It's coming right along. :)

Andria

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Made my mom a vape stand for mothers day. Something she could toss her vape pens in and a place to hold her clearomizer tanks and several bottles of juice. Had a cedar log laying outside so figured it would work for the project. Thinking I might have to give it a clear coat though. Gives the tanks a slight cedar smell but at least it doesn't affect the juice/flavor.

6gYAcf8.png

6y5Jrok.png

yt1Dm5O.png

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks Huckleberried, yea it does. I enjoy the smell of cedar anyway though I hadn't counted on the scent transferring. She mentioned it and I didn't notice it much while building it. I've been using the same style clearomizers so I was using mine to double check fitment but didn't leave them in the stand very long. Got a chance to try one of her tanks and it was like being in a log cabin lmao. First thought was oh no, now all the juices have a weird cedar flavor but it's just the outer portion of the tank, the juice flavor is unaffected.

I don't have anywhere near the collection of juice many of you have. Some really killer storage solutions people have here. One of these days I'll have to come up with something a bit more organized. Shamefully my current organization consists of bottles rolling around in the boxes they shipped in. :facepalm:

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That was originally a cd/dvd shelf that I picked up at big lots or some other low priced store for about $50 on clearance.
Since all the shelves are adjustable, I find myself reorganizing on a regular basis.
The down side is now that I am ready to buy 5 more mods and 3 more tanks, I'm going to have to come up with a different idea.
Been vaping since 2011 but didn't start collecting until about a year ago so I may just build custom shelves for the entire wall.
Then again, I still haven't finished the shelves for the juice yet. haha

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recall seeing that about a year ago but forgot all about it.
I was working on a different project and that could have been real handy.
If I were going to use something like that, I'd want it to be double stacked.
I'd keep the items I hardly use in the bottom portion.

Comfygirl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
O.....
M.....
G....

Surely that is not really how you keep your stuff !!!
If I did that, my wife would throw everything out. She wines if I leave a mod sitting beside my easy chair un-attended for over 5 minutes.
Yup! That's pretty much what my husband was going to do!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yup! That's pretty much what my husband was going to do!

Well as I pointed out already, my husband would never do that to my stuff, for 2 reasons: respect for me and my property, and also, he'd just have to buy it all again. :)

Andria

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Added a few more items.
Still haven't completed the shelf.
View attachment 52810
Ran out of room, had to replace the 5' x 5' shelf with a 7' x 7'.
Have a handful more mods and tanks on order but didn't have space to put them.

20160917_234515.jpg

20160917_234450.jpg

Still need to organize it but at least it is started.
Added some temporary lighting as well.
Good thing I don't use that window.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Ran out of room, had to replace the 5' x 5' shelf with a 7' x 7'.
Have a handful more mods and tanks on order but didn't have space to put them.
Still need to organize it but at least it is started.
Added some temporary lighting as well.
Good thing I don't use that window.

I lllllike it! I'm anal that way too. Everything has to be in order. Everything faces forward and showcased if possible. You, you have the room. I am space challenged in my office. I did begin going vertical about 2 months ago for my vape gear and put four 4ft staggered floating shelves in probably the only place I can, which looks really good. I'll have to take artwork off the walls next. I have duplicates and even 6 of the same mod or tank in various colors; lots and lots of replacement coils, wire, tools, etc. I gave up my tall lingerie chest of 7 drawers, too. Oh, and I have those same aluminum threaded tank display/holders also. Love those. Very nice job.

VU Sponsors