ORGANIZE YOUR SHIT..

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Sounds like a perfect place for a vape cabinet/shelves.
Thanks by the way.

You're welcome. Awesome setup.
I need to organize that tall chest, but it will house my rotation juice, coil replacements, tools, wire, wick and empty boxes of things I use for resale value - all out of sight. And give me back my big dresser drawer where my pj's go! It's always good to have the original box & docs when reselling.

When you've all run out of space, always go to vertical storage. Looks good, too!

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WHOA! The MOTHER of VAPE STORAGE & DIY
I also posted this on the MOD ENVY FB page.
(It's better without the music. lol)

With the lowest cost model being $1295, I think I'll pass.
At half that price I'd definitely be interested.
Well, I would have if I hadn't just replaced all my shelving.
I wouldn't want any of the containers though.
But having one to use as a display and another to use for storage of all the accessories wouldn't be a bad idea.
Either way, I like it.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Considering how much I've spent on vape gear in just the last month, I could have bought one of those. Only thing is, Nic is in the freezer and I have my flavorings in the fridge. But it could hold the gallons of pg and vg I've got all in boxes nearly covering my dining room floor, my tools, coils, wire, jigs, etc. Ohhhh, think of the possibilities.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Teresa P could use 2 of those for her flavorings alone.
YES!! I actually posted something resembling this on the DIYorDIE Facebook page, and love it! It would be the answer to a lot of problems right now since all my flavors are still sitting in several boxes in my new office since we moved.... :(

BKTOAD

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
fb8b94eae6712b0767c069d49c95f01f.jpg

Finally made myself a srtorage cabinet for my flavorings.

I think I need a bigger box. Didn't leave myself much room to expand.

But way better than my leaning stack of tupperware.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
fb8b94eae6712b0767c069d49c95f01f.jpg

Finally made myself a srtorage cabinet for my flavorings.

I think I need a bigger box. Didn't leave myself much room to expand.

But way better than my leaning stack of tupperware.

What about that plastic bag hanging on the left corner of the screen??
What you got on there? Huh?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PreparationHero

I drink and I know things
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
You like big tips whiskey?

Vape On
I laughed at how dirty that was.

I just re organized and put up a shelf for all my bottles 30ml and smaller a few hours ago. I Kept them in a cloth shoe tree hanging from the back of my door but I would always misplace one and find it in another shoe pouch. The shelf is kind of neat, but its WAY smaller than it looked in the picture. Larger stuff I'm not using goes in the closet, i.e. large concentrate bottles, gallons of PG and VG, tools. Empty bottles, bags, extra parts/tanks, cotton, cleaning supplies, etc are in the drawers under the desk, one drawer reserved for steeping. Chargers are all mounted under my PC desk on the other side of the room.
zzzzzz.jpg

I want to cover the room in weird pictures I've been picking up over the years but I haven't found frames for some of them yet.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I laughed at how dirty that was.

I just re organized and put up a shelf for all my bottles 30ml and smaller a few hours ago. I Kept them in a cloth shoe tree hanging from the back of my door but I would always misplace one and find it in another shoe pouch. The shelf is kind of neat, but its WAY smaller than it looked in the picture. Larger stuff I'm not using goes in the closet, i.e. large concentrate bottles, gallons of PG and VG, tools. Empty bottles, bags, extra parts/tanks, cotton, cleaning supplies, etc are in the drawers under the desk, one drawer reserved for steeping. Chargers are all mounted under my PC desk on the other side of the room.
zzzzzz.jpg

I want to cover the room in weird pictures I've been picking up over the years but I haven't found frames for some of them yet.

I wish I have something like that ...

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want a test tube holder for my 8ml WizLabs bottles. Those things are fucking dominos and it makes me irritated

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Crap...won't let me post Amazon links...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL! Broke my shit? You betcha, been looking for all my shit since we moved a month ago! But I'm getting closer to completing my "dream office," and may actually get to start mixing again this week.....:banana:

Hello friend

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, if only I had the spare $350 laying around somewhere....
I agree, it isn't something to rush out and do.
While @Ms. Trixy post #203 is definitely a much better solution, I found $350 to be much more affordable than $1200+
Although I'd rather have the one she posted. or maybe two of them.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree, it isn't something to rush out and do.
While @Ms. Trixy post #203 is definitely a much better solution, I found $350 to be much more affordable than $1200+
Although I'd rather have the one she posted. or maybe two of them.

Add a DNA device dude... you can still some of that there
Lol

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Add a DNA device dude... you can still some of that there
Lol
Ok, talk to me, what version?
Preferably less than $75 if possible.
All that I have looked at in that price range have had complaints of battery door and failures.
Since I haven't done the research I am sure I am just over looking a good low $ DNA mod.
If you have a suggestion, I'll dig into it.
If I find one I like, I'll order it Friday.
I'm easy to get along with, just provide me with new hardware to buy that I'll like. haha

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, talk to me, what version?
Preferably less than $75 if possible.
All that I have looked at in that price range have had complaints of battery door and failures.
Since I haven't done the research I am sure I am just over looking a good low $ DNA mod.
If you have a suggestion, I'll dig into it.
If I find one I like, I'll order it Friday.
I'm easy to get along with, just provide me with new hardware to buy that I'll like. haha

Under $75??? That's gonna be tough!
If you sell some of ur duplicates? Lol
You could spend over the $100 mark

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Under $75??? That's gonna be tough!
If you sell some of ur duplicates? Lol
You could spend over the $100 mark
So what one are you recommending?
Within reason, forget price for a moment so I can at least get started in the research.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Get the vt133. You can find them for around 80 to 90. If money isn't a issue get a boss 3000 from vaporized nomads. You can get any picture or image custom laser etched on it. I just got one and am considering getting another. There badass.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Get the vt133. You can find them for around 80 to 90. If money isn't a issue get a boss 3000 from vaporized nomads. You can get any picture or image custom laser etched on it. I just got one and am considering getting another. There badass.
I wish I could afford a boss 3000!
The VT133 is within my spending limits, but still have some reading to do first.

Sent from a phone

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I wish I could afford a boss 3000!
The VT133 is within my spending limits, but still have some reading to do first.

Sent from a phone
There really nice and a great deal. They can be found under 100 bucks. I highly recommend the vt133.

VU Sponsors