Become a Patron!

ORGANIZE YOUR SHIT..

awoodby

Member For 4 Years
Well, my husband understands that kitchen = MINE -- my stuff, and also my problem to deal with. Also he understands that if he threw anything out, he'd just have to buy it again, so what's the point of that? And neither of us would so disrespect the other as to throw away the other person's stuff. And yes, actually, here's how it looks this morning:

View attachment 44069

Neat freaks make me want to kill something. My mom is one, and I just could not WAIT to get away from that woman.

Andria

Looks similar to my kitchen area. I keep cleaning it up then it just makes itself messy again I SWEAR!

awoodby

Member For 4 Years
I had to listen to the nag, nag, nag, last night as he straightened up the kitchen table -- he blames me for all the stuff that accumulates, when it's really 50/50 -- I'm a handy target because I *am* so disorganized. But he knows very well what happens if he "straightens up" *my* stuff and then I can't find it -- I call him at work and give him a yard of shit till he tells me where he put it! I'm one of those whose stuff may be all over the place... but I know exactly where everything is; if it gets "straightened up," then my "indexing" is GONE!

I think it's just a symptom of ADD or something... the only thing organized in my house are my kitchen cabinets (and his stuff, which I would never touch), and those only because I need to be able to find stuff when I'm cooking. :D

Andria

!!
Exactly! "ooh, you "put it away", I call that "hiding it on me""

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My latest iteration lol
2582b263ac38a1c58c6a71ca95c1adcd.jpg
c1aaa92ec0bddb4558b3e7b969640a07.jpg