Become a Patron!

Organize!

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's been gradually getting out of hand so I'm really getting serious to try to organize my Vaping shit. Tools everywhere, attys, mods, juice, etc spreading out everywhere. I have my wire in two rolling chests so the wire is pretty much organized. Putting my FDA Apocalypse Stash in shoe box sized bins, this is an ongoing project but is progressing.

I still need to come up with something for my juices and DiY juice supplies (for the FDA Apocalypse Stash), maybe another rolling chest.

Anyway just got this in today for my tools. I'm digging it already, nice solid construction and looks nice. Got it off Amazon for $95, now let's get my tools in.

Making gradual progress mi Amigos!

dbd7adbcb871ca03d4693eaa244bb781.jpg
d330b16041af32a519b6580d630282f5.jpg
82b37faf92a61480403c93afd1649901.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That looks nice!! I just use shoeboxes because I'm so cheap

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk
Nothing wrong with that at all. I was using shoe box's, other boxes, counters, couch, desk, etc. etc. Shit just really started getting out of control. I've got a small Apartment and need something that doesn't look bad in my living room and this was perfect. I wish I had a larger apartment but housing in Seattle is just way out of control, larger Apartment would run me over $3k a month and I'm not going to fork that kind of cash out.

Anyway progress is being made!

I use a tacklebox

BAM crew
I started with one, needless to say my shit outgrew that a while ago ;)

Nice, looks like a machinist's toolbox.
Yep and it works perfectly for my Vape tools, I'm pretty impressed. I've been looking around for a decent one that didn't cost me an arm, leg and right testicle.

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nothing wrong with that at all. I was using shoe box's, other boxes, counters, couch, desk, etc. etc. Shit just really started getting out of control. I've got a small Apartment and need something that doesn't look bad in my living room and this was perfect. I wish I had a larger apartment but housing in Seattle is just way out of control, larger Apartment would run me over $3k a month and I'm not going to fork that kind of cash out.

Anyway progress is being made!

I started with one, needless to say my shit outgrew that a while ago ;)

Yep and it works perfectly for my Vape tools, I'm pretty impressed. I've been looking around for a decent one that didn't cost me an arm, leg and right testicle.
Yeah, I was a machinist many years ago, and I know just how expensive they can be.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess I should consider myself lucky, I don't have much in the way of tools. No complex building or anything (yet, maybe down the road). For now I'm getting by with a pair of tweezers, pocket flat tip driver, scissors, 4 rolls of wire and a coilmaster jig set. It all fits inside a small zippered go pro case I picked up for like $8 and there's room to spare.

That chest looks nice, should work out pretty well. I like that fold down front, maybe a piece of mat laid down for building to keep any juice or anything off the felt.

Suppose I'm lucky, if my building got more complex (swivels and things) I've got a shed/shop I can work in. My ejuice is cluttered in a couple of plastic bins, I've got some cheapo plastic drawer units I'll be transferring the bottles to soon.

VU Sponsors