Become a Patron!

Origen genesis v2 value

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi guys. I ended up acquiring a couple of rdas via trade today. One is an old school origen v2 and the other a recoil. Any thoughts in the origen? I've heard these were a prime piece of hardware a few years back...but not sure what it's worth now a days!

eeefe930cdfb2f9fef7da5ca40e03aca.jpg
5a693bb944dc3bc1667a31c9eedfb14e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
it looks like the origen V2 MKII... kinda hard to tell without seeing the deck..it's a good genny , but not particularly sought after...of course genny lovers are a pretty small niche these days.

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn. Thought the thing might get some interest from people who like the old stuff

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn. Thought the thing might get some interest from people who like the old stuff

Oh it very well could.... Origen has a good rep...just among genheads it is not one of the unicorns,,,but it is a respectable genny. for someone who wanted a genny or two around it gives pretty good flavor..it definitely gives a top tier vape.

Last edited:

spr258

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would have been interested in the origen a couple weeks ago. I know I am not in the norm by any means but just ordered a 6m tank. I heard they are one of the best tasting tanks you can get even though they are old school. I might ask the people that hang out in the flavor chasing corner. They have helped me with some of the questions about this setup. They might be able to help out more.

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would have been interested in the origen a couple weeks ago. I know I am not in the norm by any means but just ordered a 6m tank. I heard they are one of the best tasting tanks you can get even though they are old school. I might ask the people that hang out in the flavor chasing corner. They have helped me with some of the questions about this setup. They might be able to help out more.
What's a reasonable asking price for one of these?

spr258

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have no idea. Cheapest I found was $150 for a new one and not being able to find a used one for a couple weeks and really wanting one I picked up the new one. The smaller 4ml ones go for $140 new. After that now there is yours and 3 used possible authentic ones on the site. There is also a v3 Origen Genesis for $100 used on eBay. It's just finding the right buyer

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's a reasonable asking price for one of these?

hard to say it's a buyers market for gennys, since nobody uses them anymore....I bought a genny that sold for 200.00 brand new a couple of years ago ..I bought it for 70.00....other gennys that are sought after will sell for near original price.

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I mean. For me. I would just trade the thing off for a nice rta, or rda or mod. Don't think I'd ever attempt to ask over 100 for it.

VU Sponsors