Become a Patron!

Orion Go Thread

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys, so I just got this in. I mixed up some 50/50 and 60/40 juices to throw in there. I've been trying the 0.25 and 0.5 pods. I am really looking for your tips, tricks, little nuances to get the most out of my experience with this system. So far I like it, but I am not getting everything I can out of it (or at least I don't think). Let me know!

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey guys, so I just got this in. I mixed up some 50/50 and 60/40 juices to throw in there. I've been trying the 0.25 and 0.5 pods. I am really looking for your tips, tricks, little nuances to get the most out of my experience with this system. So far I like it, but I am not getting everything I can out of it (or at least I don't think). Let me know!
I know it is an old thread but if you have not tried the new pod you will fall in love with Orion again.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No rba for this one is the reason I've never picked one up
I was hoping for an rba also but it is too small to try to build unlike the Pasito. The Orion has it's cons they got the flavor thing down and I was not planning on buying anymore pod systems but since I already owned the Orion it made sense to try the new pods.

VU Sponsors