Become a Patron!

Oukitel Bison coils

Hey all, first I'm not sure if this question goes here but I'm a try it and see. My question is this, I have a Outlook Bison pod system and totally fell in love with it,until I had to order replacement coils. I'm not positive where I ordered it from but i got a box. Out of the 3 only 1 has lasted at least for 1 pod fill. I just kinda (disappointingly) put it back in its box. I loved the flavor it produced, it even made juices I didn't care for taste good!
I just saw an advertisement of coils like those are now rebuildable? How reliable are they and the main question,are they worth messing with? I guess my question would be where is a good solid shop to get good dependable coils and one that has all around the best prices and possibly nic salt bundles? I found one site offering bundles but that's for another thread. What thread would I use to potentially warn possible buyers of a particular website? Sorry for the rambling,haven't gotten fully use to site yet lol

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With pod coils and some stock coil (non rebuildable) they come as duds. It sucks but that what it is. Some are so mass produced that quality control isn't the top priority. Which is why a lot of people that choose to stick with vaping end up with rebuildable rda/rta. It's cheaper mor reliable and youre able to build the coils to your vaping specifications. Not everyone likes the same vape. I stay in the 45-60 watt range but I know some here are 8nto the 80's and up. But then there are a lot of mtl (mouth to lung) vapers as well that use no more than 25 watts.

As far as salt packages you may want to look into companies like Breazy.com,Vapewild.com, fuggin.com. I've gotten a few sales emails the last couple days. Also vapingcheap.com has a newsletter you can sign up for and get daily sales emails with a lot of great deals.

And here's the thread where you'd warn others of a possible Shady vendor

http://vapingunderground.com/forums/hall-of-shame.412/

And a big welcome to the Vu

Last edited:

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey all, first I'm not sure if this question goes here but I'm a try it and see. My question is this, I have a Outlook Bison pod system and totally fell in love with it,until I had to order replacement coils. I'm not positive where I ordered it from but i got a box. Out of the 3 only 1 has lasted at least for 1 pod fill. I just kinda (disappointingly) put it back in its box. I loved the flavor it produced, it even made juices I didn't care for taste good!
I just saw an advertisement of coils like those are now rebuildable? How reliable are they and the main question,are they worth messing with? I guess my question would be where is a good solid shop to get good dependable coils and one that has all around the best prices and possibly nic salt bundles? I found one site offering bundles but that's for another thread. What thread would I use to potentially warn possible buyers of a particular website? Sorry for the rambling,haven't gotten fully use to site yet lol
Hi and welcome to VU.

I guess I'll start with the obvious, are you priming your new pods?

It's not uncommon to get a dud or 2 in a pick of coils, especially from the lesser known brands. It has nothing to do with the B&M selling them, but the manufacturer. As much as Smok takes a lot of crap for quality control, I picked up an Alpha pod system to try while on vacation and didn't get one bad coil out of several packs. Their nord coils are good.

I'm in Canada so I can't recommend a good site to you, I'd make sure you're priming properly and maybe look at a different pod system.

Good luck

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
With pod coils and some stock coil (non rebuildable) they come as duds. It sucks but that what it is. Some are so mass produced that quality control isn't the top priority. Which is why a lot of people that choose to stick with vaping end up with rebuildable rda/rta. It's cheaper mor reliable and youre able to build the coils to your vaping specifications. Not everyone likes the same vape. I stay in the 45-60 watt range but I know some here are 8nto the 80's and up. But then there are a lot of mtl (mouth to lung) vapers as well that use no more than 25 watts.

As far as salt packages you may want to look into companies like Breazy.com,Vapewild.com, fuggin.com. I've gotten a few sales emails the last couple days. Also vapingcheap.com has a newsletter you can sign up for and get daily sales emails with a lot of great deals.

And here's the thread where you'd warn others of a possible Shady vendor

http://vapingunderground.com/forums/hall-of-shame.412/
Good advice, looks like we replied within seconds of each other :cheers:

Hey,having multiple suggestions is always a good thing lol. Thanx for Tha welcome. Imy not sure if I am priming them or not. I didn't know I had to,I do prime the pod cartridges before I use them. After I filled the bison I would let it sit for at least 10 min before I used it. I never got a burn taste out of the good ones. It was just the 3. It's possible it was just a fluke but I thought that if I had ordered from a lesser quality vendor then that may have been tha reason.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes a 10 minute wait should be enough time for priming. Sounds like a did coil. It happens unfortunately

VU Sponsors