Become a Patron!

OXBAR Magic Maze Pro Disposable Review

Naomi24

Member For 1 Year
OXBAR Magic Maze Pro "World's First Adjustable Wattage Disposable" Vape Review
xbCV__SkbugQ8PQhTLSYflZnun5iYlJ_do_ljudbF3m9OyrpvVMgYGJfw9qkmqHehYd-6nNDFk-aU9Ny_B46MQJQV4QPj_YlZWQNBlsicJInbkdtStskdGV4r_JRtcRLS10KBFHokbHiQ78-vN3hRds

Thanks to Lina from OXBAR for sending me this product to review!
Check it out on their website https://www.oxbar.com/pages/magic-maze-pro

Disclaimer: This review is my own thoughts and I am not associated with anyone at OXBAR, nor am I being paid to write this review.

k5d0_YL8fId5hIZlQJnTNEVf5remKWNxA7MGb1Lhu4E8GZa4J-03hAGbNzex0lFK2Lw0cmEC9ZWJW7rHmPnOVa0ms0Rv-Al3gd77ooITS3ExZys2rcUBAE2-cFM68Dh91O-Xe5bcl-h-v29YePoMooQ

In the box
  • Disposable Vape
  • Free Lanyard

N_CDDjvD8tV2oDmSlxWzg-iErrLZVZJx4yusLkSZyekvMhj9GazQqMZHbQRD7omPZEnlqAenrX_z7kWakPwu_HiEIIGSDXz3ZDtPZPEexwMCBe5Sr4jIUcioCAFoDzLtg-QbGUGeiaq0lqphGKclBn8

Specs
  • 10.000 puffs
  • 50mg nic salt
  • 18ml capacity
  • PC material
  • 1.0 ohm resistance
  • Type-C charging
  • Size: 86.65mm × 50mm × 22.2mm
  • 80.5 grams

xjrpSew7RyIgGMoqTUYey6S7SCLAiRz5T5eDsObVUyQUnYP-gNF8RU6qMlHVAsHOZa02DM8C_MkqUxPDmLVT3QnpT4QdV4MiL6bLcYgOE-k4HVogXZazGlpGpus6gVxeH1cghrxkU0GfPciBTH_Rsl8

KY4B2inoM1fRBQBJ3MoPxTUPybdpqXrqO3BICmzoxuHQ3xuWiys78z-DdLXKdtW2uiBBcqo3Cdjt5BMfhvdRu1nXLVXUoLMddDVesLMylAp6QrkZWqzapBU00Ug9UOjHIiRlLHq8yQgGvnFZY3vW87Q

Design
The design of the device is very colorful. Displaying the flavor of your device with certain colors. The device has a boxy and square shape. It's pretty big compared to other disposables I've had, but with 18ml and 10.000 puffs, that's not weird at all. At the top of the device is a little ring to attach your lanyard to if that's the style you like. At the front is some branding, the flavor of the device and the display and button are also on the front, bottom right. On the bottom of the device is your airflow control and USB-C port. Over the colorful device is placed a transparent glassy looking plastic cover.

FQE92pyy-9Qo1g0OHfuSGSl-SLmnMHkSkepXk_nEIUW7g35dRwSYIMFluRN4WHmyjB9f2NfWdyGvjQaEvA3x_5fsPk-49pvuKFmJX4k643GJNZlk-E5zNGEsRdQ4-xHfUKaTxuoP-u9mSuDCi2VppbE

Jmbo8jt0TxqYSLBGjIU1zYhUOHYjgoPJjGeuglgaX7pg2Q5pwbLdHTy2dqkZT19GgSPX5SjsiTBXNWkl6tnilJ4Gi9d41y_w1ZInUXNi4h8VczkzYNxlKkdVYaYbCiKK58TVeEskcds4RkmSdJx3olI

NJvzVYmVxSqRMezXRggLoT3tyxuv9qPZ3DnUrjoAsb00k6nDkouKHMEnTVtGI_U-kF3j-aAVyWGWUKoxBrMI7GR6SpUo_5oM9AAkXkSSlkfXae-aMlOYiY1fERE4ZHDXe90QtkaXlFcEAE9oveuM168

Performance
The performance of the device is really good. I haven’t been with any of these devices long enough to know if they actually will get to the 10.000 puffs, but it does seem like it. Even if one of them were to die on me, I am not one to count puffs, so I would never know exactly. It does seem to be significantly bigger than disposables that claim about 5.000 puffs, so in that aspect it could very well be accurate that it’s 10.000 puffs.
What makes this device standout mostly is the screen on the front of the device. When you take a puff, it shows you how much juice is left in the device, starting at 100%. After a second it shows you the battery percentage that’s left, but it’s rechargeable. So it’s logical that the battery is gonna be lower than the juice that’s left at first, especially after the first few charges.
When you press the button below the screen, the device shows you the wattage it's on. When you press it again, you can change the wattage. You can change it to anything between 11 and 15 watts. Because of the high nic levels of 50mg I mostly kept it at 11-12 watts. I did notice I could get a little more flavor at higher watts, but I also noticed when I had it at 15 watts and took long drags it could get a slightly burnt flavor, so I stayed away from that.
The option to adjust the airflow is also always a welcome addition, so you can easily switch between loose and tight MTL and even with the airflow all the way open an RDL hit. I noticed I like it best with the airflow all the way open.
The 1.0ohm mesh coil that is in the device gives a very smooth and soft draw. You barely notice that it has high nic amounts, which is good, but can also be a little scary.

AqIP6ojfz-iYAC2Z6i7gZElsW88X98kHXAWfAx4bb1gwZW8ZejeXogjE5gg3Ie0ITP1EE9rwlpMkYdY5FffFAYYjwLoPXgBp088iunOY5NT2SjR6Chktk-aW17jUFHFKZ6ABsASDww1nVPMCm5A0nTI

G6Rvk7jt_ypDpPHEr18AcX3Bif8wC_gXOKA7LY_fxGQmX3nEaNlZ21RQ7K6CDy9YeztWin-cLyUX3SKE21rkCQDI3JgbfPP3pjfmvEqqFBaluID2Pae7iEQiTU450DBety2qKQ_S6SWdZvN7MxxXGh4

Flavors
For now there are at least 15 flavors to choose from for the OXBAR Magic Maze.
I got 5 flavors for my review and I'll tell you a little bit about all of them:

• Pink Burst Chew
This flavor was by far my favorite. I can't exactly tell what it's based on, but it reminds me of candy I used to love as a kid. It's very sweet and unlike a lot of disposable vapes I've tried before, there is no ice flavor added to it. It can be annoying to have every disposable filled with ice, but OXBAR seems to have finally stepped away from that.

• Fruity Pebz
This one has the sweetest flavor out of the 5 flavors that I got. It reminds me of a bag of skittles, even with the colors on the device, but especially from the flavor.

• Watermelon Skittlz
Immediately when you take a hit from this one, your mouth gets filled with that watermelon flavor. It's a little bit sweeter than when you get vapejuice with just watermelon flavor, so I would assume that's why they added the "Skittlz" in the name for this flavor.

• Fruit Paradise
This one has that typical exotic fruit flavor. All mixed flavors from different fruits that make out a very nice blend. This was the only one for me that had a little bit of an ice kick in the flavoring.

• Razz Pineapple
I was a bit wary to try this one myself, as I don't like the flavor of the actual pineapple fruit. Because of that I kept putting off trying this one. That's why this one was the last one I tried, but I was honestly pleasantly surprised. That artificial pineapple flavor was prominent, but the tiny kick of sweetness from the raspberry comes through right after that.

Overall, all of these flavors make me happy. I did notice I grabbed the Pink Burst Chew the most, so that really is my favorite, but when I want a change in flavor, I'd honestly grab any of them. I think the average disposable vaper would be content with all of the flavors that OXBAR provides for these Magic Maze vapes.

lJrYgCyXiXrSbvVYC7ZQwLihcuBC9bgKacfATmr0GAY6a-40Kmoza1cdKsblnTcfC_IKLagMG2lEqDeiyp-fGg9OG2YMYCI8GRDQ4zsa77SEKj0sW20RTbT8X_kYgHmI6qgvxQIhfkLAkERXrjGZjO4

Pros
  • Adjustable wattage
  • Adjustable airflow
  • Smart LED display
  • Good flavor
  • Free lanyard
  • Cool design
  • Feels durable
  • Mesh coil

Op4oc8DZuUTY_3Q13CVO0XKaEVZ_RjwbAEYaZjny2j1n2nCx6DBAQLFRWwOZCsJw3UIzSxXY-XshenD8urRa-iZuj8iUhN27IZkVSvTYtSGMoAZ4Mn580emdjnbmhuk2wdbD7jwHjbo2cdkfKl2LJIQ

Cons
  • Disposable battery
  • Very high nicotine levels

ZS9EJKXhsVw25dMJpgvNk_l8lWHEk1vI8-E707oe4OLNmuaxDsDiLL7nG_0dJad6B5OdumIzuQJBTj1SZ9LODZJ5qOkf3uHjodej4AwF3SgVcpqZ9dA-URKP148Cos_sRmwhGMipqmAJuYJXj10Huws

Verdict
Honestly the device feels very durable in hand. I’ve already dropped some of them a few times, because I’m a clutz, but they hold up! Besides the high nic amounts and the disposable batteries, there aren't really any bad things to mention about this device. The feature to adjust your wattage and airflow are always welcome additions, even in disposables. The flavor in these devices is definitely immaculate, even when the battery is low. When making a disposable vape, it seems best to get as much juice and puffs in there, cause the battery is gonna be disposed of either way, and that seems to be something OXBAR has taken into consideration very well. I would really recommend this device to anyone who uses disposable vapes or is looking for something easy and simple to use to start out vaping.

XXoqxjBWi8OwkQzGLdm1l6x0Bj43WDzT1TbUICmyZimJH0yE1VEqPVworfSj4Qo1nBhsB5UPl29TdgWtw31Enpu4m9ReP5DPMbO7HAoR_WCIKkqs-Pmbzz_pgAQ5Nz4PJTGlrDxZd0vXTvH6m1ZfDWo

Another big thanks to Lina from www.oxbar.com for sending me these devices for this review and thanks to you for reading this review!

Last edited:

VU Sponsors