Become a Patron!

Oxidized NIcotine Answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was talking to wizard a few weeks ago and he said there had been working on an article for several sites to explain everything about nic because there was a lot of misinformation going around. These are one of three that actually make it here in the states it should get very interesting.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was talking to wizard a few weeks ago and he said there had been working on an article for several sites to explain everything about nic because there was a lot of misinformation going around. These are one of three that actually make it here in the states it should get very interesting.
Yo man, please ask John to carry the Ice nic again. Now that would be interesting.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
OK...

THIS particular sub-forum is Vaperstek's very own sub-forum. He has Moderator capabilities in this sub-forum.

With that said...
Out of respect to a vendor, in his sub-forum, why not consider taking the discussion of another vendor's nic to a different area? Just my opinion, I'm saying this as a member, not a moderator.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
OK...

THIS particular sub-forum is Vaperstek's very own sub-forum. He has Moderator capabilities in this sub-forum.

With that said...
Out of respect to a vendor, in his sub-forum, why not consider taking the discussion of another vendor's nic to a different area? Just my opinion, I'm saying this as a member, not a moderator.

I was under the impression the discussion WAS about vaperstek nic....

Not trying to seem like an asshole, but details are important. More important than just assuming something.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
For the most part, yes, it has been. But discussion about another company started, and I was only making a suggestion.

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If your referring to me there is no promotions mentioned by me. I see no harm in what was said no benefits ether way just what could be useful information being passed on.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah there is alot of conflicting info...I was talking with a rep for a nic manufacturer and he said the main enemies of nic are air and light, and that there is no need to freeze nic as long as it isn't in alot of heat. I know alot of us have stored nic in freezers, but I'm not sure if it's neccesary.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good Lord ! Is VU becoming the ECF ? LOL J/K
I just love this whole post because it proves which vendors to deal with which have accountability and which ones shy away as soon as a important issue comes up... This whole "Throat Hit" Nicotine throws red flags I responded very nicely and did not even get the courtesy of a response.. And bringing up issues is not trolling as some on here have this misnomer about..

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well VT is a sacred cow for many here...Personally though I've used their product, I still am open to trying other products.

Last edited:

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just love this whole post because it proves which vendors to deal with which have accountability and which ones shy away as soon as a important issue comes up... This whole "Throat Hit" Nicotine throws red flags I responded very nicely and did not even get the courtesy of a response.. And bringing up issues is not trolling as some on here have this misnomer about..
I was referring to the moderator dude. I don't buy VT nic. It oxdizes too fast for me. I order the Chemnovatic from Poland.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All USP Grade nicotine is also EP(European Pharma) Grade. At least, I can't find an extractor that does not dual certify.

Great marketing ploy though.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
60443714.jpg

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
All USP Grade nicotine is also EP(European Pharma) Grade. At least, I can't find an extractor that does not dual certify.

Great marketing ploy though.
arent you banned form this thread?????

all joking aside.
vaperstek is not handling @Time very well imho

i care less what the truth is... I just llike to be informed.

i find it odd as hell about the price difference. so I asked questions. Still not sure i got the answers I wanted. I do know this I bought regulr VT nic. Its great!!!!! found cheaper nic from nicotine river that IMHO is just about as good. theres no noticeable difference for me. SO I got a liter of each in the freezer
IF i could handle the throat hit of VT TH nic
Id already bought a liter and be using it. I got a sample from a very nice person. It tastes fine just too much TH for me. I am a wimp.

But I dont know fi Id buy a liter of it to keep in the freezer for 2-5 years and expect it to be just about the same as it was when I put it in. Its already oxidized so no idea what oxidized nic will be like years form now in a freezer and that is my biggest concern. Because I have a feeling I could mix the TH and Premium nic together to get something I could stand

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This thread's been very informative. There's a lot I'd like to know about nicotine processing but I agreee, I think it should be in another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors