Become a Patron!

Oz slide pod system review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received Oz slide pod system from heaven gifts for the purpose of this review.

Slide pod colors:

- Stainless
- Black

KQQwFjo.jpg

Specifications:

Size: 110 x 21 x 9mm
Battery Capacity: 300mAh
E-juice Capacity: 1.5ml
Material: Stainless Steel
Coil: 1.8ohm Ni80
Battery: 300mAh

In the box:

- Oz slide
- Cartridge
- Usb
- User manual

7ci0WE5.jpg

Oz slide pod system comes in two colors and I have the black one that I personally like. Dimensions of the device are 110mm x 21mm x 9mm and I can say that this device looks very well built. Slide pod system is comfortable for using and considering the size of the device, I can say that this device is pocket friendly.
This device has very clean look, you can see only one detail on the device, you can see engraved "Oz slide" and I belive many people will like that. This device is different from other pod systems because on this one cartridge goes in the device from the side and also this device has very nice battery indicator.

kbvgPQj.jpg

You can pretty much easy put the cartridge in the slot on the device and you can easily take it out. As I said this device is different because of the way that cartridge is placed inside and personally I think that this is interesting and because of that I think that this pod system looks very nice which is of course subjective. Cartridge stays very nice in the place and there is no any chance that it can fall out. Capacity of the cartridge is 1.5ml which is basically okay considering the size of the device and considering how cartridge goes in the slot.
On the top side of the cartridge you can see the hole and from the bottom of the cartridge you can see connection, airflow hole and fill hole. Airflow hole is small which is really good for mtl vaping which is most important with pod systems in my opinion.
The fill hole is good because you can use gorilla bottles here which is importat to me. In the package you will receive two silicone plugs for the fill hole which is nice. Because of beginners I would like to say that when you use the cartridge for the first time, when you fill it you need to wait few minutes to prevent any dry hits. Catridge has 1.8ohm ni80 coil inside.

meJlkrd.jpg

N80Ski9.jpg

From the top off the device you can see one hole and mouthpiece is comfortable for using in my opinion.
From the bottom of the device you can see the usb port that you will use to charge your battery. This device has built in battery and this battery has 300mah capacity which is not great but they say that with full battery you can have 300 - 450 puffs with this coil which is more than good with nic salt liquids in my opinion.
This device is different than other pod systems also because this device has oled screen on the one side. On the screen you can see the logo and you can see the battery indicator which looks really good in my opinion, on the picture you can see how it looks.
On the screen you can see 5 bars that shows the battery status:

5: 100%
4: 75%
3: 50%
2: 25%
1: less than 15%

Hgj0uik.jpg

bjZMLOC.jpg

PdZsk2c.jpg

How this device works and my thoughts:

Build quality of the device is really good, this device is made out of stainless steel and you can feel the quality in the hand. Size of the device is good and in my opinion the design is really nice which is subjective. It is easy to carry this device in your pocket. I really like that cartridge goes in from the side because it looks better and because it is different. You can pretty much easy replace the cartridge and in the package you will receive only one cartrige which will be a con. I belive the capacity will be okay for many people especially because this device is for nic salt liquids. Battery capacity is 300mah and even if you think that capacity is small, they say that you can have 300-450 puffs which is great when you are using nic salt liquids.
I really like that this device has the screen on the side becasue it looks very nice and because you can very easy see the battery capacity and you can know when you will need to charge your battery.
Flavor here is good, I like how my nic salts tastes here, I tried here fruit flavors with 35mg nic. Airflow is really good for mtl caping, it is not very restricted but it is tight and good for mtl vaping. This device has automatic switch and it works very good, I didn't have any problems with puff activated switch.
So, this device is very easy to use and it looks very well built, with all of that it works very solid and I can suggest this one to beginners and to advanced vapers that want to buy something simple and good.

Cons:

- Only one cartridge in the package
- Cartridge is dark and because of that is harder to see e liquid level

Pros:

- Build quality is good
- I really like the design
- Comfortable for using
- Comfortable mouthpiece
- I like the sliding system
- Cartridge stays nice in the place
- You can fill it with gorilla bottles
- 300-450 puffs with full battery