Become a Patron!

P.I.F Box

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's all good,she'll get a copy of every # i get.

What's everyones thoughts on DIY(homebrew) juice?
Do we say storebought only or allow it and ask for detailed labels?(flavor profile,base ratio,nic content)
Diy is awesome...everything needs to be labeled for sure...my vote is yes

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was kind of against juice at all (just the potential mess) but if premix is allowed, why not DIY?
Juices in the boxes havn't been much of a problem as long as they're contained.
The reason I'm curious about homebrews is because you never know what kind of conditions it's being mixed in and members might be concerned about flavoring brands,sweetners and additives.
Don't get me wrong,I'm all for it because you never know when or where you're going to find "the one" but i feel like it needs to be addressed to see what the popular opinion is.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Juices in the boxes havn't been much of a problem as long as they're contained.
The reason I'm curious about homebrews is because you never know what kind of conditions it's being mixed in and members might be concerned about flavoring brands,sweetners and additives.
Don't get me wrong,I'm all for it because you never know when or where you're going to find "the one" but i feel like it needs to be addressed to see what the popular opinion is.

Yeah, if juice is allowed, I'm all for it

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Mrs. Beauty will be creating a punchlist of everything in the original box with room to mark your names next to what you take and room to write in what you've added.(required)
Posting pics of what you take/add in the thread will be required as sort of a confirmation. We ask that whoever has the box get atleast 3-5 "likes" before packing it all back up and shipping it out.
If someone decides to be an asshat and jack the box up,there's not much we can do about it but i assure you that they won't be included in the next round. I'd like to imagine that we're all good people but only time will tell i 'spose.
As an added precaution the box will be coming back to Mrs.Beauty and myself periodically and though i can't speak for Mrs.Beauty,if i see that the box is a little on the light side then i'll do what i can to add more items. It may not be the cream of the crop but it'll at least get it back on track should something happen.
I can also help out if it looks a little on the the thin side

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Heavens Gifts has 15% off all hardware and an extra 20% off if you get their app. So I got 2 mod kits with for 88$ they also have an 8% off coupon code AVPFORUM but I'm not sure if you can use all three but the first two you can

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got my donation in the mail this morning and PMed the tracking to Bondo, though it's going to Vapingbeauty

Guess I shoulda PMed both of you?

This is a lot to keep track of, lol
No problem we communicate with each other :)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Do we say storebought only or allow it and ask for detailed labels?(flavor profile,base ratio,nic content)
Some of the best juices I have had are diy

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can also help out if it looks a little on the the thin side

Thank you @Dawn0810 also speaking of DIY.... You got me addicted to that cake batter :) you made steeping mine hopefully it's similar to yours

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I did no pm but will pm you also Iam using tapatalk so they always come in late

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I dont have a prob with homebrew as long as it has at minimum the nic content and flavor profile. the base ratio is also nice to know, esp. since some people have issues with PG.

I would hope that everyone would be considerate and try their best to be clean with the stuff they put in. There's a reason why sinks have bars of soap ;)

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Hmm, I saw a message from you with your address I thought, but now I can't find it. Strange.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thank you @Dawn0810 also speaking of DIY.... You got me addicted to that cake batter :) you made steeping mine hopefully it's similar to yours

Should have told me I would have threw it in the ultrasonic cleaner it would have been all set in an hour.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I dont have a prob with homebrew as long as it has at minimum the nic content and flavor profile. the base ratio is also nice to know, esp. since some people have issues with PG.

I would hope that everyone would be considerate and try their best to be clean with the stuff they put in. There's a reason why sinks have bars of soap ;)
I agree some of the best juice I've had was made by me or someone I know.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Hey. I got a message with your address earlier, but now don't see it. Can you resend it to me? I really want to mail this today.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey. I got a message with your address earlier, but now don't see it. Can you resend it to me? I really want to mail this today.

Resent

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Should have told me I would have threw it in the ultrasonic cleaner it would have been all set in an hour.

Iam going to buy one

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
http://vapingunderground.com/index.php?threads/243960/

Here is our new Official thread
Let try to move over there
This <u>is not </u>the final shipping order. I just wanted to tag everyone so they see the thread.

@iVape
@axelbeam
@CHIEFTANG
@Marine3313
@renzyb
@CrazyChef
@shawn.hoefer
@JuicyLucy
@StereoFreeze
@SuperMidget
@Pancho_Brown
@MOMABEAR
@Spyg0at
@cr1d3r
@Jlankford3336
@bondo
@TheKiddVapes @Dawn0810
@outwest
@Vapingbeauty
@midknight420
@vapinange23

PLEASE LIKE This POST ONCE YOU HAVE SEEN IT

Last edited:

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oddly, I didn't get notice of being tagged in this or the other thread, but did get notice of VapingBeauty's post over here, which led me to there. Using Firefox in Windows.

Anyway, I'm here (and there) and threads watched :)

Last edited:

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oddly, I didn't get notice of being tagged in this or the other thread, but did get notice of VapingBeauty's post over there, which led me to here. Using Firefox in Windows.

Anyway, I'm here and thread watched :)
I think tapatalk is on the fritz

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oddly, I didn't get notice of being tagged in this or the other thread, but did get notice of VapingBeauty's post over here, which led me to there. Using Firefox in Windows.

Anyway, I'm here (and there) and threads watched :)
Hmm odd I have been having notifications issues myself

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hmm odd I have been having notifications issues myself

I've had some thread reply notifications not occur as well. :confused: I had wondered why this thread had gotten quiet, but then saw a notification for your post.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Should we close this tread do everyone won't be so confused as to where "ITS" at @bondo

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
@CrazyChef thank you I don't even want to use them I just want to look at them
8d10732a2440c836c4d364f5ac7b0f3b.jpg

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I made 'em from the wire you sent me. That stuff is hard as a rock! Here's a close up so you can see 'em a little better:

View attachment 52493
I was going to say the plastic didn't do them justice with the camera. I was just watching the review you got from someone saying how the ohms were a little off because you wrote .25 ohms per coil and he uses both so it came out to
.12 ohms he was like a little off I wanted to scream at him like that's pretty much dead on if you use both coils. But I'm sure that drove you crazy when you saw it too but other than that I'm glad you're getting out there and the recognition and sales that your work deserves

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was just watching the review you got from someone saying how the ohms were a little off because you wrote .25 ohms per coil and he uses both so it came out to
.12 ohms he was like a little off I wanted to scream at him
Yes, I know who you're talking about, and I'm very surprised that he said that. We cleared it up through PMs, though.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes, I know who you're talking about, and I'm very surprised that he said that. We cleared it up through PMs, though.
Hmm no brainier half of 25 is 12.5 so well you know

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm constantly on his website wishing I had the money to get some of his coils they all just look so amazing
Maybe so will make the box

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So I can't decide on what to put in the box I'm thinking the alleria and........ Idk

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wow chef what did ya make those with they look flippin awesome
18 gauge SS430 that @Dawn0810 gave me. Polishing time for them was normal for mirror coils, but it took forever to grind them down to a flat surface using 220 grit sandpaper. That stuff is hard! It also doesn't help that as it get ground down, it get really hot which tempers the steel and makes it even harder to grind.

VU Sponsors