Become a Patron!

P4U GL50 50w single 18650 tube mod

Now I have own multiple versions of mods from the evod twist, stratus provo, sigelei 30w and now the GL 50w. Now the first two are, as we all know now, are for people that want to start but in the long run a waste of money. The sigelei 30w I personally really liked but one very big issue, the top ring above the black plastic that covers the screen is only pressed on so it can come off dragging the sx300 with it. P.S. that's how mine broke.

Now the gl50 by pioneer 4 you same company that makes the seven series 20, 22, 30 and ect. I am glad I was forced to by another mod, even if inconvenient, this mod is unholy. This mod can handle anything from sub ohm rad's to the most delicate of coils. I highly rate this one and will post more with pics and ill even throw in some pics of one messed up sigelei 30w

roadshaker

Member For 4 Years
Just got mine in! These are hard to find as very few carry them.Works great and is a gorgeous mod.Could pass as a high-end mech mod.Screen is very clear and crisp and works just like my seven-30.Got a good deal so had to add to my collection.I use at least 10 regulated mods a day and have that many as backup.YOU JUST HAD TO POST!! LOL
All good.It is a very nice device. Enjoy it but try not to get carried away with shiny things!;)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Looks like a good mod.

But the whole Gravity Sensor thing frightens me.

If my family walked in on me when I was adjusting my mod, they would think I was having a fit and call the ambulance!

roadshaker

Member For 4 Years
Where were you two able to order yours from?
Got mine on Ebay auction for less than $50.Can Google but not a lot of places have them.Think they were mostly sold in Europe.Good luck in finding one and the price range was over $100. I only got it because of low price because I have waaay too many mods now.It is a very nice device and I do use it often so good luck in your search!

VU Sponsors