Become a Patron!

P4Y IPV D2 with Temp Control 75 watt Mod

KeyserSoze

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You know you have a cool mod when vape shop employees are trying to buy it from you. True story. :)

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I tweaked them a bit. A little happier but not completely. The green skull needs the green vapor/flames all around not just on the battery door. Too small of pieces need stretched too far.

wraps.jpg

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Yes.
I'm not happy with the designs that are only printed on the battery door (I have another one). They'd look better leaving everything but the battery door off.
The wood look has potential.

They are my first wraps so I'll take some of the blame but the corner pieces do need another mm or two in width and the top could use a little all around (stretching the hole out of round isn't a big deal, it's covered by the atty).
The battery door is too big if anything. That could be what's missing from the corners. It would be much easier if it was what was too small, plenty of material to stretch there.

Ruben

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So who's running what and at what settings on these little bad asses? So far I've just played with an arctic tank and my trusty subtank mini, both with NI200 coils. Subtank seems to like 25J and 400f.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Currently running billow V2 with dual Ti coils at 014 - wonderful at 40j and 500F!

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
2 SubTank mini, .35ΩTi 400°-420°F 40J
IGO-L .4ΩTi 400°-420°F 40J

I also have an IGO-something dual. I don't notice much difference with TC.

Free2Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
5dec62bffc3b4410bc9648e8107d285e.jpg
. Happy with the D2 & the mini+ & Goblins. Happy Camper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5dec62bffc3b4410bc9648e8107d285e.jpg
. Happy with the D2 & the mini+ & Goblins. Happy Camper

What is the larger goblin like? I ordered the Mini the other day-not sure wether to order the larger goblin as well? Is it easy to wick, and when correctly wicked, leak free? Plus does it have the flavour of the mini?

Bambua

Member For 4 Years
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445698555.688509.jpg

Just got the goblin mini and IPV d2 to use as my on the go vape. It really is a great little mod and the mini on it is amazing. I've only used it in temp control so far but it's very solid!

conanthewarrior

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 31669

Just got the goblin mini and IPV d2 to use as my on the go vape. It really is a great little mod and the mini on it is amazing. I've only used it in temp control so far but it's very solid!

It is my go to take out vape as well. Do you know the workaround to fire under 30 watts in power mode? There is no step down in power mode, so you leave it in temp mode, set the temp to 300C, use kanthal, and set the coil to NI200, then lock the resistance. It then fires under 30W no problem, just a small issue with a simple workaround-I always use it with a subtank as my take out device, using regular kanthal at about 20J, and the battery life is great, and its so small, it is ideal as a take out device.

Plus at its price, its a genuine bargain. I have started to use TC more now though, only my subtank is set up with kanthal, the rest are set up TC as I was using TC completely wrong to begin with, now it works properly I understand the fuss and use it on all my TC mods lol.

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Digging the silver one though the on board charger has been wonky.

Want a Goblin Mini really badly.

2015-10-24 13.43.35.jpg

VU Sponsors