I think this is as close as it gets.

Golden Butter cap 1%
Cake yellow fw 2%
Vanilla Cupcake tpa 4%
Maple Syrup tpa 5%
Strawberry Ripe tpa 2%
Sweet Cream cap 2%
Sweet Strawberry cap 2%
I let it steep for a week and the taste is amazing, but you could try a little longer.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think this is as close as it gets.

Golden Butter cap 1%
Cake yellow fw 2%
Vanilla Cupcake tpa 4%
Maple Syrup tpa 5%
Strawberry Ripe tpa 2%
Sweet Cream cap 2%
Sweet Strawberry cap 2%
I let it steep for a week and the taste is amazing, but you could try a little longer.
Very nice, thanks for the share!!

clamchoda

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've seen this recipe a million times now and always wondered, have you vaped them side by side? What's the steep time like on this mix? Have you tried this with TFA Maple (Pancake Syrup)?

DiamondsAndPearls

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Never tried the original but this is another good pancake recipe to try (not mine) http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/329491/Mom%27s+Sunday+Morning+Pancakes Mom's Sunday Morning Pancakes

Don't be put off by the FW Vanilla Butternut it really does develop into a great bakery pancake flavour with a 3 week steep which gives the Maple chance to lose a bit of it's sweetness also and just leave a delicious pancakes and maple flavour. Very important to use TPA Maple (Not the Maple Syrup version) as it is the most authentic tasting Maple out there imho.

Also let the Maple breathe witht the top off for 24-48 hours before using it, to evaporate the alcohol off, improves the finished flavour massively.

Have been experimenting with various strawberries and whipped cream along with a blueberry jam version with the original recipe but all WIP at the moment.

VU Sponsors